- performance for women
- J.A.P.’s North American Tour. Rachel Factor performing the one woman show J.A.P. A young Japanese American girl from Hawaii searches the glitzy L.A. Dance Scene and the gritty Broadway stage looking for love, fulfillment, and for herself. She finds them in all in Judaism. Along the way she learns that life is full of surprises and things aren’t what they seem.
(Added: 9-Nov-2004 Hits: 75 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Project Kesher
- Project Kesher connects women from around the world, develops their leadership skills and empowers them to create and staff organizations that build their communities. Since 1994, Project Kesher has been on the forefront of the movement to revive Jewish life in the Newly Independent States of the former Soviet Union (NIS). Project Kesher currently works with over 50 women's groups in the NIS working to develop local Jewish, humanitarian and women's programs, and with non-Jewish groups to advance women's and social welfare issues and collaboratively confront anti-Semitism.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 164 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Remember The Women Institute
- The Remember the Women Institute is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation that conducts and encourages research and cultural activities that contribute to including women in history.
Special emphasis is on women in the context of the Holocaust and its aftermath, including post-World War II immigration. Other topics include women marginalized within Jewish religion and inter-religious dialogue, as well as the accomplishments and exclusion of women in Jewish and general history, the effects of genocide on women, exploitation of women, and the effects of culture on memorialization.
(Added: 12-May-2006 Hits: 30 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Ritual Well : Ceremonies for Jewish Living
- Ritualwell aims to:
* provide you with quality resources for contemporary Jewish liturgy and ritual. * give you access to creative innovation in Judaism. * empower you to use Jewish ritual and liturgy to meet your needs. * use the Web to connect Jews to a living Judaism. What is a Jewish feminist ritual? The creators of this site envision a world fully inclusive of women, men, and children, their voices, and the range of their experiences—biological, communal, and personal. We strive toward a Judaism that names, embraces, and, when appropriate, sanctifies those experiences.
(Added: 5-Oct-2004 Hits: 121 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Sharei Bina - Women's Center of Jewish Studies
- Sharei Bina Seminary was founded in the summer of 1993. We began with a vision that the special strength and holiness which characterizes Tsfat should be available to those who would so benefit from it. Even if only for a short period of time, the deep inspiration would be everlasting. We are thankful that Sharei Bina is accomplishing this vision. Our classes are taught by professional and talented teachers in a friendly and open atmosphere. Learning varies between lectures, discussions, textually based classes and creative workshops. Full dormitory facilities are available. Shabbos and Holiday meals are spent with families, encouraging students to become a part of the community while they're here.
(Added: 6-May-2006 Hits: 61 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Jerusalem Women's Center for Theater Arts
- HaMachol Shel Bnos Miriam. Classes and performances for women and girls of all ages, using the theater arts to promote physical, emotional, and spiritual well being, in accordance with Torah values.
(Added: 13-Sep-2006 Hits: 28 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Jewish Woman - Chabad
- This site was created for you, the undefinable Jewish woman. We hope to challenge your mind, tug at your heart, stimulate your soul and ease your life. Thank you for joining us on this journey of discovery, fulfillment and empowerment.
(Added: 7-May-2006 Hits: 97 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Robe Collection
- Italian Robes, Robes with Hoods, Robes with Zippers and Housecoats are in stock at The Robe Collection. Women's modest clothing & Shabbos robes for women include Plus Size Shabbos Robes & XXL Nightgowns...all designed & manufactured by top designers. Our long fashion robes reflect the latest fashion styles & are constructed to last for years and still look great.
(Added: 17-Nov-2011 Hits: 0 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Tichel Shop
- Stand out in the crowd, with a great selection of hair coverings.
Tichels,snoods, berets and more.
Join us on facebook "The Tichel Shop" to find out about sales and other promotions.
(Added: 21-Nov-2011 Hits: 0 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Tummies Maternity
- We are proud to announce the one and only web site dedicated to modest and stylish maternity wear!
(Added: 3-Mar-2003 Hits: 341 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Tznius Shopper
- Tznius Shopper is located in Baltimore, Maryland. Our goal is to provide modest, fashionable, high-quality clothing at affordable prices for children and women. Because we are an on-line store, we have low overhead costs and can pass the savings on to you.
(Added: 23-Feb-2006 Hits: 380 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Tznius.com is dedicated to providing the woman of the world with modest (Tznius), great-looking clothing and head coverings. Tznius began over 6 years ago from one woman's frusturation in finding nice modest clothing online for a shidduch date. Our job is to keep you beautiful, modest (tznius) and looking feminine! Skirts that swish, shirts with romantic cuffs, long flowing headscarves and distinguished looking caps and head covers. Be sure to check back often as we regularly add new pieces. All of our clothing follows the strict laws (halachas) of Jewish law and are rabbinically approved.
(Added: 23-Feb-2006 Hits: 238 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Tzniut - Modesty
- As social beings, we are swayed to "look good", thus adopting outward behaviors and inward attitudes which may not represent who we really are. Tzniut calls for us to focus inwardly to our relationship with G-d and thus be more independent of norms, even when following our own call results in standing out from the crowd.
(Added: 20-Jan-2006 Hits: 157 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Women of Reform Judaism
- WOMEN OF REFORM JUDAISM is the voice, the presence and the venue for action of the women of Reform Judaism in the synagogue, the Jewish community, interfaith groups and the general, local, national and international community. It is the women's agency and an affiliate of the Union for Reform Judaism (URJ), the central body of Reform Judaism in North America. The founder of NFTY (the North American Federation of Temple Youth) and a founder of the Jewish Braille Institute, WRJ is a member of the World Union for Progressive Judaism and works on behalf of the Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion. WRJ brings together more than 75,000 Jewish women in over 500 Sisterhoods throughout the United States and in Canada and in other countries: Panama, Netherlands Antilles, Argentina, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Belgium, the Netherlands, Israel, the Republic of South Africa, India, Australia and New Zealand.
(Added: 10-Jan-2006 Hits: 102 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Women's American ORT
- We at Women's American ORT, the largest private contributor to the worldwide ORT program, are proud to champion its mission: Educating for Life. Since 1927, our supporters have joined us in the movement to enrich entire communities by educating the individuals within them. Whether that involves reaching young at-risk students in Tel Aviv or adult immigrants to the United States adjusting to a new homeland and new language, ORT adapts to the particular challenges of a country and community. In doing so, it is best equipped to help its students succeed.
(Added: 15-Feb-2006 Hits: 33 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Women's Branch of the Orthodox Union
- Women's Branch is the organization of orthodox synagogue sisterhoods and individual members throughout the United States and Canada.
(Added: 15-Feb-2006 Hits: 58 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Women's League for Conservative Judaism
- We are Women’s League for Conservative Judaism, the largest synagogue based women’s organization in the world. As an active arm of the Conservative / Masorti Movement, we provide services to 700 affiliated women’s groups in synagogues across North America. Join our network, which links 120,000 women in 25 Branches (regions), together with groups in Israel, Great Britain and South America.
(Added: 15-Feb-2006 Hits: 47 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- YourJewishFairyGodmother: What does she do? What do you need?
- Motivation, Inspiration, Support, Problem-solving. For life transitions, creative thinking, relationships, negotiating, marketing, or changes in any aspect of your personal or professional life. Unique personal advisor to help you get what you want out of life. Everybody needs one!
(Added: 13-Jun-2001 Hits: 322 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It