- All Jewish at Zipple.com
- All Jewish at Zipple.com is the Jewish Community SuperSite that connects the Jewish community with links, chats and a fantastic Jewish singles section.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 1719 Rating: 4.62 Votes: 8) Rate It
- 2 Jewish Cowgirls
- Hip duds for Jew-folk and the best durn Judaica in the West
(Added: 17-Mar-2004 Hits: 474 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- American Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists Military Bar Committee
- The American Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists Military Bar Committee (MBC) is devoted to facilitating discussions, lectures and field trips in the process of learning about current and historical military participation by Jewish soldiers. Moreover, the MBC will periodically visit hospitals and assisted living facilities to comfort present and past Jewish military servicemen and women. Finally, the MBC will organize visits to Jewish schools, community centers and synagogues to educate and inspire the next generation of Jewish military servicemen and women.
(Added: 5-Jan-2005 Hits: 211 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Arlington Jewish Circle
- For residents of Arlington, Massachusetts, especially families with children, interested in Jewish activities and events. (Not affiliated with any denomination or synagogue.)
(Added: 7-Apr-2005 Hits: 196 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Atlantic Jewish Council
- Over 20 years ago the Jewish Communities of Atlantic Canada established the Atlantic Jewish Council in response to the major needs of communities scattered throughout the region to organize and coordinate Jewish activities in Atlantic Canada. This Atlantic Jewish Council website is an extension of the AJC. It is a forum for communication, and a resource for up to date information of the goings-on in Atlantic Canada.
(Added: 15-Mar-2001 Hits: 384 Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Babylonian (Iraqi) Jewry Heritage Center
- Museum, research center, library, international congress and study days, newsletters and books, iraqi jews in Israel and the Diaspora.
(Added: 28-Apr-2002 Hits: 352 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Balkan Jews
- We deal primarily with Albania, Bulgaria, FYR (Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia, and to a lesser extent, Slovenia), Greece, Roumania and Turkey + Moldova/Moldavia, Gagauzia, Hungary, Transnistria (Transdniester), Cyprus, and parts of Ukraine & by extension...
Posting languages are anything I understand well enough (English, Rumanian, some messages in Ladino). My Yiddish is limited to about 300 words, half of which are in its Rumanian dialect. Different from the Rumanian government and the official leadership of the Rumanian and Moldovan Jewish Federations, I do not promote non-native Yiddish dialects.
(Added: 13-Feb-2003 Hits: 578 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 4) Rate It
- BayJews.org is a free resource where you can find out about upcoming community events, post a free profile, search for available housing, and read the weekly D'var Torah. You can subscribe and get customized weekly e-mails and/or you can view your customized material online through MyBayJews. If you have a suggestion for an event where people can get to know each other in a comfortable environment, they’ll advertise it for you through BayJews Havurah, a sub-project of BayJews.org.
(Added: 24-Jun-2006 Hits: 114 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Beis Aharon
- Beis Aharon is a small, 'intentional' orthodox Jewish community which began in London, England, in the early 1990's. It consists of a small core group of women, who have experience of living in Community in different contexts, and a wider circle of interested friends and visitors. There are several children here, who are fully involved and at the heart of Beis Aharon. The larger of the two households is used for daily davenning (no minyan), shared meals, and the children's learning. The households are linked in care to those of their parents and grandparents, and with the wider circle of friends and enquirers this makes up the picture. Located now in Manchester, UK.
(Added: 4-Jun-2001 Hits: 444 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- The community of the Israelis through the world to exchange the ideas and to discuss their future in the domains more cultural, more social and more economical.
(Added: 1-Nov-2003 Hits: 303 Rating: 8.72 Votes: 14) Rate It
- Center for Jewish Alternatives
- Joan Fox and Ron Fox have been creating alternative programs for over 30 years, Joan in mental health and women’s issues, Ron in the law and both of them in the Jewish community. They have now formed the Center for Jewish Alternatives and will focus their energy on providing support and guidance for Jewish individuals dissatisfied with, and alienated from, traditional Jewish institutions. They hope to help them create meaningful projects (including Havurah, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Tzedakah Cooperative, Children’s Educational Program, Study Group) that incorporate Jewish ideals and values while addressing important and relevant personal and social issues.
(Added: 7-Jul-2004 Hits: 238 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Chicago Jewish Community Online
- Local, world and government news affecting the Jewish community, an events calendar featuring hundreds of events, lectures, and notices and The Guide to Jewish Living in Chicago a directory for the Jewish community, covering an incredible array of topics from Services, Health and Food, to Education, and Culture.
(Added: 28-Apr-2002 Hits: 564 Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- A group that has a discussion list for those who choose Judaism but have
no access to Rabbis, Synagogues, or Teachers mostly because of being outside the U.S.A.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 417 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Comunidad Judia Aviv de Valencia (Spain)
- Jewish Masorti Olami Community
Communitary & Social Center
Kabalat Shabat, Every Friday at 8:30
Hight Hollidays atended by Rabbi from Israel.
Kosher Food avalible at El Corte Ingles Shopping Center
Avenida de Francia/Valencia/Spain
PHONE 0034-645 117 743
(Added: 12-Sep-2004 Hits: 287 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Cyprus Jewish Community Center
- The Chabad House in Cyprus is open every day between 9:30am to 21:00pm . For more info please contact Rabbi Arie Zeev Raskin, the center's director. At the Chabad House you will find a synagogue and a Jewish library with large selection of books. The Chabad House has a Tourist Corner with maps and trip-recommendations. The staff is always happy to help travelers in any matter.
(Added: 27-Feb-2005 Hits: 174 Rating: 5.00 Votes: 1) Rate It