- Biblical Hebrew
- Dedicated to Biblical Hebrew language learning. We offer courses and resources for studying the biblical Hebrew language and world view. Hebrew distance learning materials are available on tape, cdrom, flash card, printed texts and online. We also supply Hebrew learning software and Hebrew grammars. We have 500+ students on 5 continents and offer email and postal tutoring. We also publish "Roots & Branches" the Hebraic & Judaic theological Journal.
(Added: 19-Jan-2006 Hits: 315 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Edenics: Hebrew As the Original Language
- Free slide show, many published essays provide tantalizing evidence (including animal names that only have meaning in Hebrew)the that Hebrew may be the language of Creation and Babel may not be a bubba maisah.
(Added: 7-May-2001 Hits: 448 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- English Hebrew by Subject
- The book (and audio CD) is a very popular resource for learning Modern Hebrew vocabulary and has recently been endorsed by the Jewish Agency. For more information about it please visit our web page to download a sample chapter and read some testimonials.
(Added: 17-Dec-2010 Hits: 26 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Learn the Hebrew Alphabet and Open Up a New World. Our program is easy and fast, starting at the beginning with the Hebrew aleph-bet. We'll set you up with a personal Hebrew tutor for free!
(Added: 26-Sep-2006 Hits: 190 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Hebrew for Me
- Hebrew for ME is entirely produced by ZigZag, Inc., an e-learning software company. At ZigZag, Inc. our product focus is language learning, and we have a special interest in non-Latin script languages, such as Hebrew. Since opening the ZigZagWorld web site in 1996, we have been helping people who want to use the Internet to study Hebrew.
(Added: 26-Feb-2006 Hits: 158 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Hebrew Mini Ulpan
- One week long Modern Hebrew Immersion courses in Vancouver BC Canada
(Added: 25-Apr-2002 Hits: 254 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Hebrew Self-Study
- A self-study group designed for people who would like to be able to read from the Chumash and siddur without relying upon an English translation. The group is using A Practical Grammar for Classical Hebrew by J. Weingreen (Oxford University Press,1959). This is a tried and true textbook and a list-serve is an excellent way to learn a language on your own.
(Added: 11-Apr-2002 Hits: 524 Rating: 8.75 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Hebrew with Hablabe
- Hebrew Mini-Ulpan
Hebrew courses: Siddur, Biblical, Modern.
(Added: 11-Mar-2002 Hits: 264 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- There is nothing sadder than having to tell someone who has a Hebrew lettering tattoo, that the Hebrew is gibberish or worse, that it means something else entirely from what s/he had thought it meant. Unfortunately we've had to do this numerous times.
(Added: 17-Jan-2006 Hits: 229 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- I Love Hebrew
- One of a kind, on line hebrew school.
(Added: 19-Jan-2006 Hits: 216 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Larus Books
- Dedicated to the learning of modern Hebrew, features the book "Keep it Simple-Modern Hebrew", the Audio Book, Audio Alphabet and other Hebrew learning aids, Hebrew Authors' Site and Solidarity Discussion Board
(Added: 20-Oct-2002 Hits: 181 Rating: 9.40 Votes: 5) Rate It
- Learn Hebrew - with audio and transliterations
- Learn Hebrew is a free, on-line, educational resource
to learn Hebrew words. The flash site incorporates
46 topics, along with over 1,700 Hebrew words and
phrases. Each Hebrew word is presented as an image
with nikud [vowels]. When you click on a word or
phrase you can hear it spoken.
(Added: 5-Jul-2006 Hits: 250 Rating: 7.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Learn Hebrew in Ten Lessons
- Gain a greater appreciation of the bible when you read it for yourself in its original language. After completing a ten-lesson Hebrew grammar course, you will be delighted to discover the clear, strong rhythms of original Hebrew – a joy unattainable through reading even the best translations. Hebrew Language Instructor David Pearl lived and worked in Israel in the 1980s gaining first-hand knowledge of the language and culture.
(Added: 10-Mar-2002 Hits: 651 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Learn Hebrew Verbs
- Learn Hebrew verbs is a free, on-line, educational resource
containing 300 Hebrew verbs conjugated in all tenses
(past, present, future, imperative). The site menu provides selection by one tense or all tenses; gender or both genders; singular and/or plural.
For your convenience, you can choose a Hebrew or English
menu to navigate the site. The site is unique because you do not need Hebrew fonts to display the Hebrew words. All words (including the nikud - vowels) are displayed using graphics. There are over 10,000 graphic images in the system.
(Added: 23-Jan-2006 Hits: 277 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- The largest hebrew language site in the jewish world, both in french and english
(Added: 28-Apr-2002 Hits: 459 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- My Hebrew Name
- "My Hebrew Name" is an online database to lookup, view,
print and save your Hebrew name. Your Hebrew name is displayed using the Hebrew characters with
nikud (vowels). There is an English transliteration for those who have not yet mastered the reading of this ancient / modern language. The database is unique because you do not need Hebrew fonts to view or print the Hebrew names. All words are displayed using graphics. Access to the database is free.
(Added: 17-May-2004 Hits: 626 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- My Hebrew Picture Dictionary
- Online resource to learn Hebrew words in a fun way. Each word in the dictionary has
an English and Hebrew translation and transliteration and a photograph of the item.
(Added: 7-Jul-2003 Hits: 434 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- National Center for Hebrew Language
- The principle advocate of Hebrew Language in America. The NCHL works through building networks of Hebrew advocates, and identifying and providing resources to students (of all ages), teachers, Hebrew lovers and policy makers.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 421 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- newSLATE is a web-based learning tool which automatically generates interactive quizzes from your own learning materials (e.g. vocabulary lists, notes on a topic). newSLATE has built-in multilingual support, including Hebrew (with vowels), Yiddish and bidirectional (mixed left-to-right and right-to-left) text entry.
(Added: 24-Jul-2002 Hits: 368 Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1) Rate It