- Figurative Oil Paintings
- Vivid, expressionistic original oil paintings, some with Jewish themes, by Canadian artist Martina Shapiro.
(Added: 8-Apr-2002 Hits: 259 Rating: 8.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Friend Of Israel Scouts Delegation and Frindship Caravan
- Out of 50,000 Boy & Girl Scouts throughout Israel, only 100 are chosen each summer to represent their country as part of the annual Friendship Summer Delegation to the US.
20 of them will perform in the Friendship Caravans they will visit close to 50 different summer camps welcome Delegation members to assist in all facets of the camping experience each summer, especially as counselors and representatives of Israel.
(Added: 13-Mar-2002 Hits: 241 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Greater Chicago Jewish Festival
- The 2006 Greater Chicago Jewish Festival, the heart and soul of Jewish Chicago, will be held on Sunday, June 11, at the Forest Preserve at Oakton (8000 N) and Lehigh (6300 W) in Morton Grove, from 11am-6pm. The multi-talented singer, songwriter Lisa Loeb will headline as part of continuous music and dance throughout the day.
(Added: 2-May-2006 Hits: 44 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Hasidic Stories
- This page is devoted to the appreciation and sharing of Hasidic stories. All are welcome. The creators and adapters of these stories and essays vary in their observance of Hasidic practice; all are deeply moved and inspired by the Hasidic tradition of conveying values and soulfulness through stories.
(Added: 21-Feb-2006 Hits: 62 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Hebrew Hammer
- The Story "The Hebrew Hammer," is an action-comedy written and directed by 28-year-old Jonathan Kesselman. The film stars Adam Goldberg in the title role, with Judy Greer, Andy Dick, Mario Van Peebles, Peter Coyote and Nora Dunn starring in supporting roles. By creating "The Hebrew Hammer," Kesselman has brought to life a character rarely seen in Hollywood or off-Hollywood films: a sexy and powerful Jewish action hero.
(Added: 12-Jan-2006 Hits: 69 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Here is Klyaksa
The project was
to do with the
from 3 to 7.
Mixture of fine
art applied art
Attempt to unite
a big layer of
methods of work
The studio was
organized in the
JCC (Minsk) in
supported by the
of "Joint" in
(Added: 13-May-2001 Hits: 195 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Hocus Focus Films
- TV and film production services in Israel
(Added: 6-Aug-2001 Hits: 184 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Hungarian Jewish Roots
- All kinds of Jewish ancestral research on the territory of the former Hungarian Kingdom. Also a surname database will be added.
(Added: 11-Aug-2004 Hits: 81 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Israeli Dancing world index
- This site will guide you, round the world, as to where to dance if you are interested in Israeli music and world music. The links include a world diary of dancing events, reviews of workshops and camps and videos of what this style of modern dancing is about.
(Added: 1-Aug-2007 Hits: 27 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Entertainment Resources
- Jewish Entertainment Resources is an interactive website which features information about over 80 Jewish performers - musicians, storytellers, comedians. We are the place to find Jewish talent.
(Added: 4-Jul-2001 Hits: 389 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Jewish Folklore and Ethnology Listserv
- The Jewish Folklore and Ethnology listserv facilitates communication among researchers studying folklore, folklife, and ethnography of Jews and Judaism around the world. It began as a list for Jewish sections of the American Folklore Society and American Anthropological Association and grew to include researchers from around the world.
(Added: 10-May-2001 Hits: 276 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Heritage
- Home page of personal Judaic web pages which include Divrey Torah, talks, essays, translations etc.
(Added: 26-Jun-2002 Hits: 286 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Heritage Online Magazine
- Jewish Heritage Online Magazine (JHOM.com) is an innovative web monthly with some 2500 screens devoted to the study of classic and modern Jewish texts, culture and heritage. Originally sponsored by the Memorial Foundation for Jewish Culture (NY), JHOM.com is an independent, non-denominational webzine, without religious or political platform. In January 2004 JHOM.com entered its eighth year of online publication.
(Added: 21-Jan-2006 Hits: 52 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Heritage Video Collection
- Video library of outstanding Jewish films and television programs, plus film-based courses, available at nonprofit sites nationwide.
(Added: 26-Nov-2001 Hits: 227 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Jewish Language Research Website
- Around the world, wherever Jews have lived, they have spoken somewhat differently from the non-Jews around them. Their languages have differed by as little as a few Hebrew words or as much as a highly variant grammar. There has been a good deal of research on a number of Jewish languages, including Yiddish, Judeo-Spanish, Judeo-Arabic, Judeo-Italian, Jewish English, and Jewish Neo-Aramaic. This website displays some of this research and the scholars who create it.
(Added: 27-Nov-2003 Hits: 232 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Musical Theater Firelech
- Energetic Jewish Musical Theatre troupe that specializes in Yiddish and Hebrew songs and dances. The group’s
colorful performances are directed by Anna Kravets, who came to New England from Vilnius, Lithuania, in 2000.
Each performance mixes in pieces from Israel folk dancing, Yiddish theatre and song, and even pieces performed in Ladino, the Hebrew/Spanish hybrid spoken by Sephardic Jews who trace their lineage to Spain. Other cultures celebrated by the troupe include Greek and Yemenite Jewish traditions.
(Added: 10-Mar-2004 Hits: 91 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It