- Academy BJE, NSW Australia
- www.bje.org.au is the website of the NSW Board of Jewish Education, Academy BJE. Here you can find out all about Judaism and what is going on in the Jewish education world of Australia and beyond. Take online courses, do activities on and offline and try your luck in any of our great competitions.
(Added: 24-Mar-2003 Hits: 319 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Aish Audio
- The first website to offer Jewish audio classes for FREE listening and download. Many world-renowned speakers are featured on the site with topics including spirituality, relationships, Jewish holidays, issues and more.
(Added: 28-Oct-2003 Hits: 324 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Aish Cafe - Jewish Learning
- An online Jewish university catering to mainly students, offering online courses where the student can earn $250 or 3 college credits by learning about Judaism.
(Added: 26-Sep-2008 Hits: 76 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- ALEF - The Free Electronic Learning Academy
- ALEF consists of free e-mail courses, delivered to your mailbox. Like all good courses, you will get the most out of them if you dedicate an hour to STUDY this material, and not just skim it on the screen. Think of it as a real course, only without the travelling time, and without having to worry about being late. But you still need to sit down and think! The purpose of ALEF is not to feed you with some Jewish facts, but to open the window to Jewish study. ALEF is an activity, not merely an encyclopedia.
(Added: 25-Jan-2006 Hits: 203 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- B'erot Bat Ayin
- B'erot Bat Ayin is a school in Israel for Jewish women who desire to develop a closer relationship with the Creator by studying Torah texts and expressing oneself creatively.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 311 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Beit Avot Online
- Beit Avot sells Jewish educational materials, including books, games, and class art projects, all created exclusively for Beit Avot.
(Added: 28-Apr-2002 Hits: 502 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Carmel College at Yakar
- An association of former pupils and staff of Carmel College and and other members of the public who identify with the Jewishly inclusive and critical yet strongly traditional ideals of its founder Rabbi Kopul Rosen., The site is a source for information and discussion on Jewish identity issues generally and specifically. It also functions as an archive and alumnus centre for former pupils and staff.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 327 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- CET Academic Programs
- CET is a private study abroad organization, based in Washington DC that has been designing and administering educational programs abroad for 18 years. This spring we are happy to announce a new study abroad program-Jewish Studies in Prague.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 287 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- chadishmedia.com - Teach Yourself Judaism
- Discover a great variety of self-teaching
how-to books,tapes,CDs and downloads
on reading Hebrew,Davening,Torah,Haftorah and Megillah reading,Bar-Mitzvah prep,
Passover Seder,Kids Stuff, Subscriptions at half price and much more!
For anything you would like to learn
or teach about Jewish observance
and leadership,visit chadishmedia.com.
(Added: 24-Jan-2004 Hits: 353 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Children's Jewish Education Group
- The Children's Jewish Education Group (CJEG) is a cooperative school developed and run by parents. We specialize in families who are looking for an alternative to Temple-Based Hebrew School. CJEG has a wide range of members, most of which are families who live throughout Westchester and southern Connecticut. The school provides a way for children to connect with their Jewish heritage, and to explore the basic tenets, values, culture and traditions of the Jewish faith.
(Added: 14-Nov-2005 Hits: 205 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- This course is intended for people who are distant from a Jewish community or from access to a rabbi who may work towards conversion.
(Added: 17-Mar-2003 Hits: 411 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- DataJEM: The Database of Jewish Educational Materials
- DataJEM is the international curricular resource for Jewish Studies teachers and students. With thousands of entries, teachers find an easier and more exciting way to plan lessons, and students can “click an idea.”
DataJEM lets users access information about books, films, computer software, games, websites, posters, maps, and journals in English, Hebrew, and other common languages. Each review contains publisher contact information, abstracts, age group recommendations, and suggestions for use.
(Added: 23-Jul-2003 Hits: 494 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Etz Chaim Center for Jewish Studies, Philadelphia, PA
- Located in Center City Philadelphia, Etz Chaim is a Jewish Resource Center dedicated to bringing the beauty and depth of Judaism to the contemporary Jew. Through an exceptional Jewish learning experience, Jewish men and women of all backgrounds can further their spiritual growth and reconnect more passionately with their heritage. We provide dynamic Jewish learning, lectures, seminars, Shabbat and Yom Tov minyan, and many other exciting programs.
(Added: 26-Dec-2001 Hits: 385 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Fighting and Monitoring Anti-Semitism on the Internet
- The Internets definitive resource and database for online Anti-Semitic and Anti-Jewish activity as well as Pro-Jewish responses and educational information against online Anti-Semitic propaganda.
(Added: 3-Nov-2004 Hits: 125 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Future Educators Program
- The Future Educators Program provides an opportunity for college students and recent graduates to learn about the field of Jewish Education. This year's program will take place from June 24th - June 30th in Los Angeles. Full scholarships including tuition, room and board and a partial travel stipend are available. Students can earn two units of college credit for coursework.
(Added: 30-Mar-2005 Hits: 143 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Got Torah?
- Got Torah? comes to you from Oorah, a Jewish outreach organization based in Lakewood, NJ. For more than two decades, Oorah has been helping Jewish families connect to their heritage. Most of our volunteers are young rabbinical students who are eager to share and teach what they’ve learned. They are available teach Jewish subjects to you, your family and friends right in your own home at absolutely no charge.
(Added: 17-Feb-2006 Hits: 140 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Gratz College
- Gratz College is a college of Jewish studies, in Philadelphia, offering professional and academically oriented master's degrees, bachelor's degrees and specialized certificates in such fields as Jewish studies, Jewish education, Jewish music and Jewish communal service to aspiring Jewish educators, communal professionals, lay people and others seeking to become more Judaically knowledgeable.
(Added: 2-Mar-2001 Hits: 358 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It