- Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy - Kansas City
- A non-sectarian Jewish day school in the Kansas City metro area, serving children in grades K through 12. A total of more than 330 children are enrolled. The Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy is dedicated to both academic excellence and Jewish continuity. The school enrolls
students who will benefit from such a program.
(Added: 7-Mar-2002 Hits: 1267 Rating: 6.94 Votes: 15) Rate It
- Maimonides School - Brookline, MA
- Maimonides School was founded in 1937 by HaRav Joseph Dov Soloveitchik, zt'l. Today, Maimonides is a world-renowned Torah institution with almost 700 students from Kindergarten through Grade Twelve and over 1,000 alumni. Located in Brookline, MA
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 1066 Rating: 6.33 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Ramaz School
- Co-educational Yeshivah pre-K to 12th grade located in New York City. The Ramaz School has a deeply rooted history dating back to the early part of the twentieth century. Torah, derech eretz and menschlichkeit, are the ideals set forth by its founders, establishing the foundation that has supported the school across three generations.
(Added: 19-Feb-2002 Hits: 1095 Rating: 7.80 Votes: 5) Rate It
- The Mesorah High School for Girls of Dallas Texas
- A girls yeshivah high school in Dallas, TX. Under the leadership of Rabbi Yonason Schick. The purpose of Mesorah High School for Girls is to cultivate a Torah-centered community of responsibility and friendship, and through a framework of academic excellence, to instill in each student a love of learning and a deep understanding of her unique role as a Jewish woman.
(Added: 7-Oct-2001 Hits: 1044 Rating: 9.75 Votes: 4) Rate It
- The New Jewish High School of Greater Boston
- Located in Waltham, MA, near Brandeis University, the New Jewish High School of Greater Boston is a coeducational day school that integrates intensive Judaic studies with a rigorous college preparatory program. Founded in September of 1997 on the conviction that Jewish day school education during the high school years is crucial for developing young Jews who are knowledgeable, sophisticated, and passionate about Judaism. The New Jewish High School is committed to five tenets: academic excellence, religious pluralism, a strong extracurricular life, intensive text-based Jewish studies, and experiential Judaism. Our students represent a broad spectrum of Jewish affiliations and commitments. They are taught by a faculty of the highest caliber in an environment where questions are as important as answers, and where the growth of each student is of paramount importance. At the same time, students are empowered to make decisions regarding their own future and to participate in the democratic process that informs the life of our school.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 1357 Rating: 8.44 Votes: 9) Rate It
- Alperin Schecter Day School
- JCDS, a Jewish day school with grades PreK through 8, is located in the beautiful East Side neighborhood of Rhode Island's capital city. Click on the admissions page for information.
(Added: 9-Jan-2006 Hits: 278 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- American Hebrew Academy
- The American Hebrew Academy, the first pluralistic, Jewish boarding high school in America opened its doors to students in September, 2001. This fall, its pioneer graduating class of fifteen students enters their senior year. For these students, and for those who follow them, the experience at AHA has offered growth and learning in an environment where Judaism is an integral part of everyday living. Nestled in its beautiful, park-like, 100-acre wooded campus in Greensboro, North Carolina, itself a vibrant Jewish community, the Academy provides students the best qualities of a rigorous, secular college preparatory education with a relevant and equally challenging Jewish Studies program.
(Added: 10-Oct-2003 Hits: 878 Rating: 7.95 Votes: 17) Rate It
- Atid Hebrew Academy
- ATID Hebrew Academy is an independent community elementary school that embraces all branches of Judaism, and recognizes the richness and variety of the Jewish people. Graduates from ATID leave with a deep and self-assured sense of identity, values and character that have been nurtured during their most formative years. ATID is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and the Bureau of Jewish Education of Greater Los Angeles.
(Added: 18-Jan-2006 Hits: 237 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Carmel School
- Carmel School is a modern orthodox Jewish day school in Perth, Western Australia
(Added: 27-May-2002 Hits: 460 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Cohen Hillel Academy
- K-8 child-centered Jewish day school North of Boston.
(Added: 10-Oct-2002 Hits: 488 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Genesis at Brandeis University
- Integrating Jewish Studies, the Arts, Humanities and Community Building. To ensure that you are free to take intellectual risks and explore new areas without the pressure of grades, classes at Genesis are not taken for grades or credit. Throughout the program you will be in close contact with your instructors, who will provide you with an individualized, written evaluation at the end of the session. In addition, during the program, you will have several opportunities to meet individually with members of the education staff to discuss your work.
(Added: 2-May-2006 Hits: 74 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- H. F. Epstein Hebrew Academy
- The H.F. Epstein Hebrew Academy is an Orthodox day school, in St. Louis, Missouri, disciplined and inspired by Torah, dedicated to the Jewish people and the State of Israel. Committed to excellence in religious and general studies, the school seeks to educate all Jewish children in a nurturing environment.
(Added: 20-Jan-2006 Hits: 272 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- HAFTR - The Hebrew Academy of the Five Towns and Rockaway
- The Hebrew Academy of the Five Towns and Rockaway is an orthodox Jewish Yeshiva with the Torah as the foundation of its philosophy. Education consists of developing intelligence, acquiring knowledge, mastering skills, and forming character. According to the Torah, the parent is the primary teacher, and by extension the teacher, while in school, is in loco parentis. It is the role of both the teacher and parent to cooperate, to guide, and assist in the development of the whole child, academically, intellectually, emotionally, spiritually, and socially.
(Added: 3-Aug-2005 Hits: 417 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Hebrew Academy of Morris County
- The Hebrew Academy of Morris County, a community Jewish day school located in Randolph, NJ (near Morristown, NJ), serves children beginning at age 18 months through 8th Grade. The Hebrew Academy stresses academic excellence in both secular and Judaic studies, and as a community day school, warmly welcomes families from all branches of Judaism as well as Jewish children from unaffiliated families. Randolph, NJ is a beautiful suburb in the New York metropolitan area.
(Added: 14-Apr-2005 Hits: 450 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Day School of the North Peninsula
- The Jewish Day School of the North Peninsula offers outstanding secular and Jewish education for K-6 children in a warm, nurturing environment.
(Added: 26-Dec-2001 Hits: 453 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Joseph Kushner Hebrew Academy
- Joseph Kushner Hebrew Academy, Kushner Yeshiva High School, Gesher Summer Program. Livingston, New Jersey (NJ)
(Added: 17-Jan-2006 Hits: 359 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Kadima Hebrew Academy
- Kadima Hebrew Academy offers the best of both worlds—a Judaic and general studies program that connects our students with their past and provides them with a springboard for their future. Add an exceptional staff and an average school wide class size of 15. The result is enriched students mentally, physically and spiritually.
(Added: 26-Jan-2007 Hits: 100 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Leo Baeck Day School
- Welcome to the on-line home of The Leo Baeck Day School. We are the only Reform Jewish day school in Canada. The school has two campuses, one on Atkinson Avenue in Thornhill and one at Holy Blossom Temple in Toronto. We currently have over 800 children from Nursery to Grade Eight across both campuses.
(Added: 23-Jan-2006 Hits: 168 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It