- Siddur Audio
- A convenient audio resource for learning to chant the liturgy in the siddur.
(Added: 25-Jan-2005 Hits: 126 Rating: 9.78 Votes: 9) Rate It
- SINAI Special Needs Institute
- SINAI Special Needs Institute’s programs are designed to meet the educational, psychological and emotional needs of students with varying types and degrees of learning and developmental disabilities.
(Added: 19-Feb-2005 Hits: 66 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Skirball Center for Adult Jewish Learning at Temple Emanu-El
- The Skirball Center for Adult Jewish Learning at Temple Emanu-El, opening
in September 2001, will provide opportunities to engage Jewish texts,
heritage, ideas and language, as a way of deepening an understanding of
who we are as human beings and as Jews. It will celebrate the diversity
of Jewish life and thought. The Center will build an open community of
learners who will share a journey toward intellectual and spiritual growth.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 154 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Society for Crypto Judaic Studies
- The Society for Crypto-Judaic Studies was founded in 1991 in order to foster research and networking of information into the historical and contemporary development of crypto Jews of Iberian origin. Membership is open to any one who is interested in this fascinating area.
(Added: 13-May-2006 Hits: 29 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Spertus Institute of Jewish Studies
- Founded in 1924, Spertus embraces the traditional Jewish value of lifelong learning. With its accredited graduate degree programs, stunning museum, extensive library collections, and amazing variety of public programs, exhibitions and resources, Spertus has a wonderful, rich tradition of reaching out to a wide range of people with opportunities that engage, enlighten and fascinate.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 123 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Summer Institute
- Week long national conference for Jewish Educators held June 26th - June 30th in Los Angeles, California. Eight courses offered for college credit.
(Added: 30-Mar-2005 Hits: 52 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Tanya lessons online
- The Tanya of Rabbi Shneur Zalman of Liadi Taught by Rabbi Ben Tzion Krasnianski. Virtual English Hebrew lessons with text and Audio and Audio lessons.
(Added: 3-Jan-2005 Hits: 87 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Teach/Learn/Listen Torah laining
- Join the thousands that enjoy preparing the Torah reading by the computer. Ideal tool for Bar/Bat Mitzvah teachers. Now the teacher can record his own voice and give the student a perfect learning environment.
(Added: 14-Oct-2004 Hits: 179 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Temple Israel
- Reform synagogue in Omaha, NE
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 80 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Tennessee Torah Network
- TTN will provide online Jewish education in streaming audio format and video classes. Jewish cultural and enrichment programming as well as children's programs will be included in the daily audio program. In addition, TTN plans to air news and commentary on events in Israel and the Jewish world.
(Added: 28-Jul-2003 Hits: 97 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- The Breslov Center
- The Breslov Center was founded shortly after Rosh Hashanah 5758 (1997) by HaRav Elazar Mordechai Kenig, shlita, leader of the Breslov community of Tzefat, Israel. Its purpose is to organize classes on the teachings of Chassidic Master Rebbe Nachman of Breslov, as well as lectures, musical events and retreats in greater New York.
(Added: 13-Feb-2006 Hits: 54 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Colton Group
- Education Specialists and publishers of curriculum text materials for the Jewish teacher.
(Added: 8-Mar-2005 Hits: 59 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Curriculum Initiative
- The Curriculum Initiative is a non-profit organization that seeks to foster ethical awareness in high school students and to support the Jewish identities of the Jewish students in prep and private schools.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 147 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The David Cardozo Academy
- The Cardozo Academy is an adult education institute that encourages new thinking about Judaism. With a keen eye on the latest developments in intellectual discourse and general culture, the Academy trains future rabbis, educators and community leaders to communicate and develop the Jewish tradition in the language of the new millennium.
(Added: 16-Jan-2006 Hits: 52 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Jewish Community Day School
- The Jewish Community Day School, JCDS, is a pluralistic, respectful child-centered school integrating Jewish and general studies with English and Hebrew throughout the day.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 114 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Jewish Museum Shops
- In 2004, The Jewish Museum celebrates its Centennial year, marking the gift, in 1904, of 26 Jewish ceremonial art objects to The Jewish Theological Seminary by Judge Mayer Sulzberger. Over the past 100 years, the Museum has assumed its role as a major cultural institution for New York City and the world. The Jewish Museum is an art museum exploring Jewish culture. It is both a source of inspiration and knowledge for an audience of visitors of all cultural backgrounds, and a special touchstone of identity for a diverse population of Jewish people. As we begin the Museum's second century, we invite you to a "virtual" exploration of an institution in which past and present meet to pose questions and foster dialogue about the future.
(Added: 12-Jan-2006 Hits: 44 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Jewish Virtual Library
- The Jewish Virtual Library is the most comprehensive online Jewish encyclopedia in the world, covering everything from anti-Semitism to Zionism. So far, more than 8,000 articles and 4,000 photographs and maps have been integrated into the site. The Library has 13 wings: History, Women, The Holocaust, Travel, Israel & The States, Maps, Politics, Biography, Israel, Religion, Judaic Treasures of the Library of Congress, Vital Statistics and Reference.
(Added: 2-Mar-2004 Hits: 157 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Josephus Desktop
- Site devoted to the life and writings of Flavius Josephus: with texts, images, biography, bibliographies and other resources.
(Added: 7-Jul-2002 Hits: 90 Rating: 8.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- The Virtual Library Kibbutz Sasa
- The Virtual Library provides online Hebrew-language bibliographical services, perfect for those conducting their research in that language. The site will soon be in English as well. Other features include an "Expert Searcher" service for finding online sources, and a regular column of website commentary.
(Added: 13-Jul-2002 Hits: 83 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It