- Jewish Family Life
- Parenting advice columns from a pediatrician/mohel, a child psychologist and a panel of rabbis; Hebrew baby name finder; Jewish cooking and recipes; holiday and Shabbat guides; feature articles and more.
(Added: 2-May-2001 Hits: 1253 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Babaga Newz
- BabagaNewz is a full-color monthly classroom magazine for grades 4-7 that accurately and thoughtfully analyzes major news stories, religious holidays, cultural events and youth trends that play an important part in our children's lives. Each issue of BabagaNewz is organized around a specific Jewish value.
(Added: 26-Feb-2006 Hits: 132 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Interfaith Family - Jewish Interfaith Resources and Outreach Services
- Our webzine provides useful information for Jewish interfaith families, including articles, discussion boards and extensive support resources to help families dealing with contemporary Interfaith issues. Each issue is theme-oriented, focusing on significant events interfaith families deal with throughout the year. A publication of Jewish Family and Life!
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 597 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- International Conference on Jewish Genealogy
- Jerusalem offers unique archives and genealogical sites, as well as a chance to meet your Israeli cousins! For beginners and experienced alike--we offer topics ranging from "how-tos" to Sephardic Jewish research, Holocaust research, and Genealogy & DNA and more...
(Added: 20-Aug-2003 Hits: 269 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- JCCs of North America
- JCC Association is the continental umbrella organization for the Jewish Community Center Movement, which includes more than 350 JCCs, YM-YWHAs, and camp sites in the U.S. and Canada. JCC Association offers a wide range of services and resources to help its affiliates to provide educational, cultural, social, Jewish identity-building, and recreational programs for people of all ages and backgrounds. JCC Association supports the largest network of Jewish early childhood centers and Jewish summer camps in North America, and is also the a U.S. government accredited agency for serving the religious and social needs of Jewish military personnel through JWB Jewish Chaplains Council.
(Added: 11-Jan-2006 Hits: 128 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Adoption and Foster Care Options
- Jewish Adoption and Foster Care Options, Inc. (JAFCO) is a nonprofit agency established in April 1992. Nothing is more tragic than a family torn apart. When a child is removed from his family, he leaves behind what he has known and takes with him his fears, anger, hurt and insecurities. We believe that we can provide one less obstacle in the healing process by providing a child with a familiar cultural and religious environment. We believe every child deserves a safe and loving home.
(Added: 18-Jan-2006 Hits: 141 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Children's Folkshul
- For over 80 years, Folkshul has offered an alternative approach to adults & families who want to enhance their Jewish cultural identity with all-ages education and a vibrant community. Our members live in Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Delaware & Montgomery counties and New Jersey.
(Added: 7-May-2006 Hits: 109 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Children's Torah Site
- This is the first of its kind. A Torah site online just for our Jewish Children. I would like to welcome all of you:) This site will combine Torah, Derech Eretz and Humor:)
(Added: 26-Feb-2006 Hits: 167 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Families
- For resources and information on Jewish and Counseling
(Added: 16-Feb-2006 Hits: 132 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Families
- One of the family of sites by Jewish Family and Life! A Spanish edition of their webzines. JewishFamily.com es una publicación sin fines de lucro de Familia & Vida JudÍa, que tambiÉn publica la gaceta Sh´ma y Libros JFL, en adiciÓn a www.InterfaithFamily.com, www.Jvibe.com, www.GenerationJ.com and www.SocialAction.com. FamiliaJudÍa.com pugna por ayudar a poner en prÁctica el JudaÍsmo y los valores JudÍos en la vida cotidiana familiar y ser una fuente de informaciÓn y entretenimiento de fÁcil manejo orientada a la familia. Aspiramos a proveer un vÍnculo judÍo a familias que pueden no sentirse cÓmodas en organizaciones JudÍas tradicionales
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 758 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Jewish Family Camps
- The NJY Camps in the Pocono Mountains offers Jewisn family camps and single parent family camps each year in June and August. For more information, visit out website.
(Added: 1-Apr-2006 Hits: 194 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Jewish Genealogical Society of Great Britain - Homepage
- The Jewish Genealogical Society of Great Britain was formed in 1992 with beginners and experienced researchers joining forces. To help one another to learn and discover more about genealogy. To encourage genealogical research. To promote the preservation of Jewish genealogical records and resources. To share information amongst members. The society is open to all interested in Jewish genealogy and is constituted on a wholly secular basis.
(Added: 8-Mar-2002 Hits: 289 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Intermarriage: A Controversial Union
- A look at the the touchy topic of Jewish intermarriage by the son of an intermarried couple. This web publication originated as a college senior seminar project.
(Added: 18-Apr-2004 Hits: 199 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Parenting
- Articles on Jewish parenting; advice from rabbis, a pediatrician/mohel and a child psychologist; Hebrew Baby Name Finder and more from Jewish Family Life.
(Added: 2-May-2001 Hits: 750 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Jewish-Parenting.org was created by Rabbi Dovid Hochberg, MSW, LCSW-C, to help Jewish parents navigate through the often confusing, but always challenging world of parenting today. From toddlers to teenagers, Rabbi Hochberg and Jewish-Parenting.org will help you parent successfully and effectively. Welcome aboard.
(Added: 16-Feb-2006 Hits: 153 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish People is the place for Online Greeting Cards, Interactive Calendar, News, Games, and more!
(Added: 18-Jun-2001 Hits: 613 Rating: 7.38 Votes: 26) Rate It
- Judaic Art Kits
- Committed to offering programs that are friendly to both the "artistically challenged" as well as the experienced artist, we developed simple and easy-to-follow techniques for all our programs. Since 1995, we have been producing high quality programs that are affordable, easy-to-use and require only a few hours to complete. And, we have been extremely gratified by the wonderful designs produced by your students, their families and other Temple members. We’re sure these pieces are destined to become family heirlooms, passed from generation-to-generation.
(Added: 17-Jan-2006 Hits: 136 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Kosher Pets
- If you are looking for one of the world’s finest all natural pet food products that guarantee you the ultimate in holistic pet nutrition and care, you came to the right place.
(Added: 11-Jan-2006 Hits: 101 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Matan: The Gift of Jewish Learning for Every Child
- MATAN is a multi-disciplinary team of Jewish educators, special educators, and mental health professionals committed to designing and implementing modifications that enable Jewish day schools and supplemental schools to serve all children regardless of ability. Whether enrolled in dual curriculum or supplemental Jewish education programs, children face the demands of learning a second language, managing frequent transitions, organizing materials for many classes and coping with an extended day. These factors may be significant for all grade-school children, but for children with educational, attentional or behavioral difficulties, extra support is necessary in order to succeed in the enriched environment of a Jewish educational program.
(Added: 21-Jan-2006 Hits: 127 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Mishpacha is for parents who find that what they learned as Jewish children isn't enough to build their own Jewish families. A starting point for a spiritual journey, Mishpacha provides guideposts to Jewish belief, practice and community, as well as a group of fellow travelers to join you on your journey. Mishpacha consists of this Web site -- an introductory guide to Jewish life -- and private virtual communities. The guide aims to survey the most important ideas of Jewish life, practice and culture, always asking the question: Is this relevant for our lives?
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 639 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It