- Cooking Jewish
- Recipes from Judy Bart Kancigor's delightful memoir/cookbook "Cooking Jewish:532 Great Recipes from the Rabinowitz Family (Workman)" as well as from her articles and columns in Jewish newspapers throughout the US.
(Added: 10-Jun-2002 Hits: 3356 Rating: 5.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Jewish Food
- Welcome to the Classic Jewish-Food Recipe archives. Here you will find creations from - literally - all over the world since February, 1996. Our mission is to become the premier resource for recipes handed down from generations - many brought over from the "old country," many of which highlight a wide diversity of local cuisine.
(Added: 17-Jan-2006 Hits: 886 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Jewish Food Mailing List
- A hamische collection of holiday, Shabbat, and everyday kosher recipes (many personal favorites) submitted by members of the mailing list
(Added: 5-Jul-2001 Hits: 1445 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Hebrew National
- From its humble beginnings in New York City's turn-of-the-century immigrant neighborhoods, Hebrew National has grown to be the largest, most recognized kosher brand in the U.S.
(Added: 11-Jan-2006 Hits: 225 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Knaidlach & Secrets From Imma's Kitchen
- This site is dedicated to all the cooks in the family.
It originated from my mom's collection of recipes that she typed into Word and printed for her son. She wanted me to remember the taste of home even when I was abroad and far away
(Added: 16-Feb-2006 Hits: 354 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Kosher Celiac Cookery
- Kosher Recipies adapted for people who are gluten and wheat intolerant.
(Added: 21-Dec-2005 Hits: 221 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Since its establishment in 1942, Osem has worked to improve and promote the local food industry. In fact the history of Osem is intertwined with the history of the modern State of Israel. The production lines at the Osem plants were hard at work well before the establishment of the State of Israel, and during the difficult period of the austerity regime in the early 1950s, thereby providing food for hundreds of thousand of citizens in this young nation which was suffering from a severe economic crisis. The Osem factories provided employment with decent conditions for many thousands of workers at all levels and in all professions.
(Added: 11-Jan-2006 Hits: 264 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It