- Jewish Genealogy Web Index
- A compendium of thousands of links and bits and pieces of information relating to researching one's Jewish roots - sorted alphabetically by Country and/or Subject. Free to use
(Added: 21-Aug-2004 Hits: 1565 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- American Jewish Archives
- The Jacob Rader Marcus Center of the American Jewish Archives is committed to preserving a documentary heritage of the religious, organizational, economic, cultural, personal, social and family life of American Jewry. The Archives was founded by the late Dr. Jacob Rader Marcus in 1947 in the aftermath of World War II and the Holocaust. It was created at a time when the Jews of America, now the largest and best educated Jewish community in history, faced the awesome responsibility of preserving the continuity of Jewish life and learning. For over a half century, the American Jewish Archives has been preserving American Jewish history and imparting it to the next generation.
(Added: 18-Jan-2006 Hits: 478 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Avotaynu, Inc. is the leading publisher of products and information of interest to persons who are researching Jewish genealogy, Jewish family trees and Jewish roots. The books we sell are meant to assist you in your research--from beginner guides to books about Jewish surnames.
(Added: 16-Jan-2006 Hits: 256 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Brest, Belarus
- Jewish Brest-Litovsk (Brisk) - Your Virtual Shtetl (Town) - A web site for family tree researchers tracing their Jewish ancestors from Brest-Litovsk or Brisk, Russia (now called Brest, Belarus) or any Shtetl within a fifty (50) mile radius.
(Added: 17-Nov-2004 Hits: 486 Rating: 5.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Family Tree in the shape of an actual tree
- Custom made hand drawn family tree in the shape of an actual tree. Names written in English or in Hebrew. Display your family as a picture of a tree where every limb represents a relative (& spouce).
(Added: 13-Oct-2004 Hits: 471 Rating: 9.67 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Feldstein Genealogy Services
- Professional genealogist conducting research from Salt Lake City, Utah. Extensive experience with US, Poland, and Jewish records. Translations from Polish, Russian, and Hebrew. Also offering family newsletter publishing and custom web site development.
(Added: 18-Apr-2005 Hits: 301 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies
- The International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies [ IAJGS ] is an independent non-profit umbrella organization coordinating the activities and annual conference of more than 75 national and local Jewish genealogical societies around the world.
(Added: 13-May-2006 Hits: 136 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Genealogical Society, Inc.
- Come share the experience of Jewish Genealogy...The Jewish Genealogical Society (JGS) is a nonprofit organization founded in New York in 1977 and dedicated to collecting, preserving and disseminating knowledge about Jewish genealogy. The JGS is comprised of more than a thousand people enthusiastically researching their Jewish roots.
(Added: 13-May-2006 Hits: 166 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Genelaogy in Italy
- Jewish Genealogy in Italy
- How to research
- Free stuff
- Surnames Genealogy and family History
- Databases projects
(Added: 3-Oct-2005 Hits: 227 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 6) Rate It
- Jewish Lodz Shtetlinks
- ShtetLinks is a project of JewishGen, Inc., which aims to provide a place where anyone with an interest in a place where Jews have lived to commemorate that place.
(Added: 27-Jan-2006 Hits: 177 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- JewishGen®, Inc. is the primary internet source connecting researchers of Jewish genealogy worldwide. Its most popular components are the JewishGen Discussion Group, the JewishGen Family Finder (a database of 390,000 surnames and towns), the comprehensive directory of InfoFiles, ShtetLinks for over 200 communities, Yizkor Book translations, and databases such as the ShtetlSeeker and All Country Databases. JewishGen's Family Tree of the Jewish People contains data on more than three million people. JewishGen also serves as host to independent organizations such as Jewish Records Indexing - Poland.
(Added: 28-Apr-2002 Hits: 585 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Loeb Tree
- Wherever we travel, we play Jewish Geography and find kinship with Jews around the world. The flourishing study of Jewish Genealogy takes this form of Jewish networking to the logical extreme. We present here a brief overview of LoebTree.com which is one of the larger family trees available on the Web. It has over 28,000 names listed in it, mostly descendants of one of the ancestors of my wife Helen and myself, including several branches purportedly going back to biblical times.
(Added: 20-Feb-2006 Hits: 243 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Old Jewish Cemetery, Chambersburg PA
- Dating back to 1840, the Old Jewish Cemetery of Chambersburg is the earliest Jewish burial ground west of the Susquehanna.
(Added: 15-Nov-2006 Hits: 141 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- robjn gen uk
- Jewish genealogy free index to free searchable web sites around the world.
(Added: 19-Aug-2005 Hits: 447 Rating: 3.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- A Research Tool for Sephardic Genealogy / Jewish Genealogy
(Added: 26-Feb-2006 Hits: 224 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It