- A Teacher's Guide to the Holocaust
- An extensive resource (over 7,500 files) including videos of survivor testimony, virtual reality tours of Holocaust- related sites, and hundreds of new photographs.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 1059 Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Holocaust Photos
- These photos begin to show the horror of the Holocaust.
(Added: 5-Mar-2001 Hits: 3311 Rating: 8.38 Votes: 8) Rate It
- Holocaust Pictures Exhibition
- François Schmitz created the 37 posters of this exhibition. He modified some comments from David Karen's archive on Shamash and he translated the
texts into French for French-speaking visitors. For the convenience of all visitors, he reduced the size of the pictures (he filtered them and sometimes he reduced the width and the height); during the visit.
(Added: 11-Mar-2001 Hits: 1064 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- 2005 Bearing Witness retreat at Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Originally conceived of by Zen Master Bernie Glassman, this is the tenth annual Auschwitz-Birkenau retreat.
We will gather as a multi-faith assembly of practitioners of many cultures from November 7-11, 2005 in Oswiecim, Poland, on the grounds of Auschwitz-Birkenau, the place of personal and universal human tragedy during World War II. There, we will be offered many opportunities to bear witness to the diverse aspects of ourselves and others.
(Added: 16-Feb-2005 Hits: 319 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- AMCHA, the Israeli Center for Holocaust Survivors and the Second Generation
- AMCHA, the Israeli Center for Holocaust Survivors and the Second Generation, was founded in 1987 by a small group of Dutch survivors headed by the late Manfred Klafter who served as AMCHA's President until his death in February, 1997. AMCHA is a non-profit organization (registered Amuta in Israel) that reaches out to all Holocaust survivors: (1) Those who experienced the horrors of the Shoah as adults. (2) 'Child Survivors' who were robbed of their youth by the atrocities of World War II, and (3) Members of the second generation, children of survivors, profoundly affected throughout their lives by events they can only imagine.
(Added: 21-Mar-2001 Hits: 520 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- An Auschwitz Alphabet
- Alphabet represents my own selection (macabre word) of the most significant facets of life and death in Auschwitz. In twenty-six "slices", I have attempted to illustrate the entire human landscape of the camp: Who killed and who died? How did people survive? What happened to the language they spoke? What rules
governed the perpetrators and their victims? Where was God?
(Added: 21-Mar-2001 Hits: 725 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Anne Frank House
- Anne Frank was one of the Jewish victims of Nazi persecution during the second world war. After Nazi Germany invaded the Netherlands in 1940, increasingly severe anti-Jewish measures began here as well. The Frank family tried to escape by going into hiding. On July 1942, Otto Frank, Edith Frank-Hollander and their daughters Margot and Anne hid in this building on the Prinsengracht.
(Added: 21-Mar-2001 Hits: 685 Rating: 5.00 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Anne Frank Internet Guide
- The Anne Frank Internet Guide is a comprehensive and up-to-date selection of web resources about Anne Frank (1929-1945). Anne's famous diary does not only give a face and a voice to the victims of World War II, but it is also an impressive portrait of a courageous girl and a talented writer.
(Added: 26-Feb-2006 Hits: 128 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Auschwitz-Birkenau - January 2005
- A photographic record of Auschwitz-Birkenau in January 2005 coinciding with the 60th commemoration of liberation.
(Added: 25-Jul-2005 Hits: 232 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Aviva Insurance Group's History of Deception
- Aviva has systematically denied claims by surviving heirs of Holocaust Martyrs. The timing of Aviva’s recent name change, as well as the newly selected corporate brand, is highly suspect! Around 1940 it capitulated to Nazi pressure and handed over a host of European branch offices and subsidiaries -- including the Romanian subsidiary -- to the Germans. Improperly processing and denying legitimate insurance claims is morally wrong! It is nothing short of theft. Keeping and using funds that should have compensated heirs of Holocaust victims, and converting those funds into corporate profits constitute theft and fraud and are morally wrong!
(Added: 16-Oct-2003 Hits: 289 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 7) Rate It
- Business and the Holocaust
- Business and the Holocaust from Stock Maven provides information leading up to the Holocaust showing major ties between corporations and the Nazis with articles, book excerpts, historical and recent news media reports, war crimes trial transcripts, government and organization resources.
(Added: 23-Feb-2003 Hits: 278 Rating: 8.89 Votes: 18) Rate It
- Claims Resolution Tribunal of the Holocaust Victim Assets Litigation
- This is the official information website for the Claims Resolution Tribunal of the Holocaust Victim Assets Litigation against Swiss Banks and other Swiss Entities. The Claims Resolution Tribunal is responsible for processing claims relating to assets deposited in Swiss banks by Victims or Targets of Nazi persecution prior to and during the Second World War.
(Added: 26-Feb-2006 Hits: 99 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Has a great list of web sites related to the Shoah.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 331 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Cybery of the Holocaust
- Has some fantastic resources. This is an excellent on-line collection of resources for students of the Holocaust, in particular, and of anti-semitism, in general.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 492 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- David-Horodok, Belarus
- This site is dedicated to the Holy Souls of the David-Horodok Jews murdered by the Nazis and their local collaborators in the Holocaust.
(Added: 21-Jun-2001 Hits: 342 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Evie Litwok: Second Generation
- Evie Litwok is a child of Holocaust Survivors. Visit her page "2G" to read her articles about her experiences growing up as a second generation survivor.
(Added: 14-Jun-2005 Hits: 177 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Florida Holocaust Museum
- The Florida Holocaust Museum honors the memory of millions of innocent men, women, and children who suffered or died in the Holocaust. The Museum is dedicated to teaching members of all races and cultures to recognize the inherent worth and dignity of human life in order to prevent future genocides.
(Added: 10-Mar-2004 Hits: 234 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It