- Welcome to AnswerLine! We're here to help you find answers to all things Judaism. At the end of this page you will find the section where to enter your question(s). Please direct your question(s) to one of three areas within AnswerLine: Torah Forum, Bais Medrash, or Ask the Rabbi. Which area your question should go to is determined by the nature of the question. Torah Forum is an ongoing discussion of Judaism involving people from around the globe. If you have a relatively strong background in Jewish learning and have a more advanced Halachic (legal) or Hashkafic (philosophical) question or simply wish to take part in an advanced Torah discussion, then our on-line Bais Medrash is the path for you. If your question either: Requires an urgent response, Requires a decision by a competent Halachic authority , Is too personal to be posted on our public discussion forums, Is reflective of a philosophical dilemma which is likely to require an ongoing e-mail dialogue with a mentor (for example, questions about G-d's existence, Jewish morality, the Divine nature of the Torah, the purpose of life, etc.) Then your question should go to Ask the Rabbi.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 266 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Ask a Rabbi.com
- Welcome to Ask a Rabbi.com! Thank you for visiting our little site. There have been some great discussions suggested in our members message board. Have you visited them yet?
(Added: 13-Jan-2006 Hits: 126 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Ask the Rabbi
- Have you questions about spirituality? Are you searching for meaning? Perhaps you simply want to "talk" with a rabbi?
(Added: 20-Nov-2005 Hits: 128 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Ask The Rabbi & FAQ
- Welcome to a source of answers for all of your questions about Judaism. We have assembled a group of Reform Jewish professionals -- rabbis as well as cantors and Jewish educators -- to help in your quest for knowledge and understanding.
(Added: 19-Jan-2006 Hits: 105 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Ask the Rabbi -- Orthodox
- Rabbi Daniel Channen received Smicha in 1982 from the Jerusalem Rabbinute. He answers your questions about Judaism.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 426 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- AskMoses.com provides one-on-one personal spiritual guidance to people of all backgrounds in a real-time, confidential forum with no required registration or fee. With its over-100 scholars on staff spanning six continents, AskMoses.com offers its critical service in five languages: English, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish and French. In addition, with its vast knowledge base of answers to personal, spiritual and practical issues, AskMoses.com offers access to its growing database of information and previously asked questions.
(Added: 10-Jan-2006 Hits: 78 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- InTORAHnet and Dear RABBY
- "Dear RABBY" is a forum for people with
"Open but not EMPTY minds." It's what happens when Dear Abby and Dear Rabbi meet - Ask a question about anything- you just may get a response that is worthy of the question.
InTORAHnet is a weekly Jewish conversation based upon the parasha and incorporating the wisdom of the classical with the restlessness of the contemporary.
(Added: 15-Oct-2001 Hits: 180 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish.COMmunity Online's Ask the Rabbis
- Thousands of rabbis from every aspect of Judaism answers your questions about Judaism. A great archive of previous answers exists also which is fully searchable.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 406 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Lazer Beams
- Rabbi Lazer Brody, affectionately known as Rabbi Rambo for his past in the IDF Special Forces, answers questions and gives advice to people from all backgrounds.
(Added: 20-Apr-2005 Hits: 139 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 6) Rate It
- SerJudio.com judaismo con sentido
- Sitio judio en espaņol para gente que quiere vivir la esencia del judaismo tradicional en nuestro tiempo
(Added: 29-Jul-2002 Hits: 91 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- The Jewish Ethicist
- A weekly email and web column which answers questions related to ethics in the workplace and business.
(Added: 27-Feb-2002 Hits: 131 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It