- Intro to Judaism (all encompassing Jewish Site)
- An assortment of articles dealing with the major issues in Judaism. Subjects include: TV, Intermarriage, Relationships, etc. From an Orthodox perspective.
(Added: 4-Jul-2003 Hits: 1343 Rating: 9.57 Votes: 314) Rate It
- Introduction to Judaism at About.com
- About.com's page of introductory material about Judaism. Judaism, one of the world's oldest living religions, refers to the religious culture of the Jewish people. Judaism can be called a religious culture because it includes both a world view (beliefs) and a way of life (halacha). The Torah is the primary source of this world view and way of life.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 1895 Rating: 5.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- A Conversion to Judaism Site - In Portuguese
- Information about Judaism and help about conversion for Brazilians who are seeking information in their own native language. This is basically a translation of the popular convert.org website to the Portuguese language.
(Added: 29-Dec-2005 Hits: 144 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- A Judaica Guide
- Provides basic information about Judaism, Jewish practices and Jewish religious artifacts.
(Added: 22-Feb-2005 Hits: 614 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 6) Rate It
- Aconverting to Judaism
- This course is intended as a self study focused on each individual student’s interests and abilities.
Featured in the NY times
(Added: 2-May-2005 Hits: 590 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Most of the information provided is for the "Jew by Choice" after the conversion is completed, but BEGINNINGS is designed to help those still seeking information about the process. The Beit Din signals the end of one process, but heralds the beginning of another ... the start of a life long process of becoming a Jew through the acculturation of food, music, humor, language and appreciation of the state of Israel. This web site provides a resource to the "Jew by Choice" by making information accessible about the 3,000 years of history and culture unique to the Jewish people."
(Added: 10-May-2006 Hits: 411 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- This site offers information about Conversion to Judaism, the Basics of Judaism, Jewish Texts, Jewish Law, Religious Life, Jewish Life, Jewish History, Israel, Righteous Gentiles, and References (including Recommended Readings and Additional Links). My goal is to make available a wide variety of plain, basic information about Judaism, written from a traditional perspective.
(Added: 10-May-2006 Hits: 369 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Center for Conversion to Judaism
- The Center for Conversion to Judaism is an institute which offers a variety of programs and courses to introduce both Jews and non-Jews to Jewish learning and living. With locations in Manhattan and Northern New Jersey, the Center provides classes and experiences which help participants determine whether Judaism is appropriate for them.
(Added: 13-Jan-2006 Hits: 346 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Choosing Judaism
- There are those whose spiritual journeys lead them through the most interesting of places. These are journeys through the religions and philosophies of the world in search of a path to G-d. For many people, they have found their journey not end, but take an interesting turn in the path of life. They find themselves at the foot of Sinai embracing a covenant, becoming Jews. This website is provided to serve those people. Providing information and access to the resources available to the prospective convert to Judaism.
(Added: 10-May-2006 Hits: 249 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Choosing Judaism from Europe and around the world
- We are a support group/minyan/community online that provides information,support and conversation , and Jewish practice to the best of our ability for all those who choose Judaism, but are isolated from Jewish community/Rabbi/teacher because of politics and or location.
(Added: 4-Aug-2001 Hits: 538 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- 26 All-Star great Jewish Classes for FREE audio download. Prepare to be inspired
(Added: 11-Dec-2005 Hits: 175 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Jewish Virtual Library
- Cyber encyclopedia of Jewish history and culture that covers everything from anti-Semitism to Zionism. It includes a glossary, bibliography of web sites and books, biographies, articles, original documents and much more!
(Added: 12-Jan-2006 Hits: 229 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Journey Into Torah
- Spreading the wellsprings of Yiddishkite worldwide through the basics of Judaism and beginner's Hebrew.
(Added: 30-Oct-2004 Hits: 266 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Judaism 101
- Judaism for beginners. Including sections on Shababat, Daily life and Practice, Life Cycles, and Ideas and Beliefs.
(Added: 20-Nov-2005 Hits: 443 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Pedagogic Center, The
- The Pedagogic Center is a specialist unit within the Department for Jewish Education, JAFI. It offers professional support and development services to the Department's educational divisions and geographical desks, as well as to Jewish educators and lay leaders world-wide in both formal and informal education.
(Added: 2-Apr-2001 Hits: 415 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Rabbi Wein - The Voice of Jewish History
- Rabbi Berel Wein, the founder and director of The Destiny Foundation since 1996, has, for over 20 years, been identified with the popularization of Jewish historythrough world-wide lectures, his more than 600 audiotapes, books, seminars, educational tours and, most recently, dramatic and documentary films.
(Added: 17-Feb-2006 Hits: 133 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Rossel on the Web
- Shalom, greetings, and welcome to Rossel-on-the-Web! There's nothing to sign, no passwords, no entry fees, no gimmicks, no giveaways... Just a chance to visit and, maybe, find an idea or two. There are two full-length publications, Basic Judaism and Holocaust. There's an essay on Judaism as a Spiritual Religion. You are welcome to read them or to link to them -- even to use them as resources for congregants and students. And there are descriptions of Rossel lectures and workshops available for your community. Choose a link to reach any page of interest.
(Added: 12-Jan-2006 Hits: 158 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It