- All The Best Invitations
- Full line of all major brands of Bar/Bat Mitzvah and Wedding invitations. The best on the net!
(Added: 12-Feb-2005 Hits: 265 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Cantor Borsky
- By combining Jewish law and customs with families' traditions, Cantor Borsky makes every event personal and precious. Cantor Borsky can officiate your Jewish life cycle event. Contact Cantor Borsky for more information and a free consultation. Southern NJ, near Phili.
(Added: 25-Feb-2006 Hits: 118 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Chaye Netzach
- Chaye Netzach helps many Jews who pass away without leaving behind them anybody to care for the elevation of their souls in the World of Truth: widowers, widows, converts, bachelors, spinsters and other Jewish brothers and sisters who lived a lonesome life may need us to help them ascend to Gan Eden, Beezrat Hashem.
30 seconds a day can save a Jewish soul! This is all we ask our more than 1000 volunteers: to do at least one Mitzvah every day for the elevation of the soul of one deceased person. 100% free service.
(Added: 14-Aug-2005 Hits: 126 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 5) Rate It
- Circumcision Resource Center
- The Circumcision Resource Center is a nonprofit educational organization with the purpose of informing the public and professionals about the practice of circumcision. Our mission is to raise awareness and facilitate healing. The Center is a valuable source of circumcision information for parents and children's advocates; childbirth educators and allied professionals; medical, mental health, and academic people; Jews; and others. Our Directors (majority is Jewish*) and Professional Advisory Board members (one-third is Jewish*) consist of researchers and clinicians in the fields of medicine, mental health, and social science.
Based on a review of medical and psychological literature and our own research and experience, we conclude that circumcision is not advisable.
(Added: 9-Jan-2006 Hits: 138 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Cohen Printing
- Shalom and Welcome to our web site: www.cohenprinting.com founded 1996, largest social and commercial printing in Hebrew and English. We carry all of the popular invitation lines as well as many unusual choices, with something for everyone, in style as well as in budget. HEBREW INVITATIONS ARE A SPECIALTY!
(Added: 10-May-2006 Hits: 80 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 4) Rate It
- KAYAMA is a non-profit organization that provides information and assistance for obtaining a Jewish divorce (get).
(Added: 17-Jan-2006 Hits: 99 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- My Jewish LIfe
- My Jewish Life is a site devoted to documenting Jewish Life experiences in our time. Visitors are encouraged to read contributor's stories on over 12 topics relating to Jewish Life as well as become contributors themselves. My Jewish Life also has a message board called "Kibbitz Corner" as well as a weekly newsletter hightlighting contributor's stories
(Added: 29-Jun-2003 Hits: 327 Rating: 7.50 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Announce your simcha to friends and family. Create your own Simcha Photo Gallery. Manage your guest lists, gifts, and thank you notes and Export your list to popular spreadsheet programs, such as MS Excel. List your business for FREE in our service directory.
(Added: 21-Mar-2001 Hits: 566 Rating: 8.33 Votes: 6) Rate It
- Party Planners & Events Management in Israel
- Let us organise your simchas in Israel. However intimate or ambitious we will take care of every aspect of your special event. We will do all your footwork and help you in organising every detail of your special event.
(Added: 21-May-2006 Hits: 79 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- If you are looking at this site, it may be because either you have no access to a rabbi, or your local rabbi is either unable, or unwilling to offer you the kind of services that you are seeking. This could be to celebrate a wedding, or the birth of a child, to officiate at a funeral, cremation, or some other religious ceremony. The following pages will give you more information about the range of services that can be provided by Rabbi Guy Hall.
(Added: 12-May-2006 Hits: 103 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Rabbinical Services Center of America
- The staff of Rabbinical Services Center consists of ordained, rabbis who serve all branches of Jewish orientation and outreach program for the Interfaith Families. Our objective is to bring Judaism and spirituality to unaffiliated Jewish people in many diverse places and situations. We teach Hebrew to children preparing for Bar or Bat Mitzvah, officiate at weddings, funerals, baby naming and all life-cycle events. Our Rabbis not only officiate in life cycle invents, but as a genuine individuals will take interest and a great deal of time to get to know You so You will be able to rely on their friendship, guidance and wisdom of Judaism. Rabbinical Services Center of America, Inc. specializes in: Private bar/bat mitzvah tutoring (no previous Jewish education required), bar/bat mitzvah age or older. Weddings, Baby naming, Kabbalah study, Funeral services, Spiritual counseling, etc.
(Added: 26-Jan-2006 Hits: 135 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- RabbiRentals is the web site for Jewish individuals and families in need of a Rabbinical Professional. This tool will help members of the Jewish Community find a local Rabbi for upcoming events and ceremonies.
RabbiRentals provides an affordable resource, under one internet banner, that benefits members of the Jewish Community. We provide meaningful Jewish experiences, and enable families to transfer these experiences to their own special occasions.
RabbiRentals caters to all Jewish religious beliefs and can ensure the appropriate ceremony for your sacred occasion. We have Rabbi's and Mohels in every state and all have excellent reputations in America and World Wide.
(Added: 29-Mar-2002 Hits: 437 Rating: 5.50 Votes: 6) Rate It
- Refuah Shelemah Requests
- Refuah Shelemah Requests lists lets you add people who are sick and lets others get that list and distribute it to others to do the mitzva of praying for refuah shelemah (fast recovery). Bikur Holim and davening for sick peoples health is a very important mitzva. If you are here to put in a request, we wish you soon and quick recovery and we all should always have only Besoros Tovos
(Added: 16-Jan-2006 Hits: 134 Rating: 8.50 Votes: 6) Rate It
- Your Simcha Source
- The ultimate online destination for planning your Jewish Affair. Featuring information on: weddings, Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, births, engagements, florists, flowers, kosher catering, and free web page to share your event with friends and family.
(Added: 17-Jul-2006 Hits: 128 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It