- Rabbi Israel Heller
For infants and Adults, and can travel to remote areas.
Performs traditional ritual circumcision, as has been performed over four thousand years, without the use of painful devices (i.e. clamps or hemostat) eliminating unnecessary pain to the infant. New York
(Added: 11-Jan-2006 Hits: 132 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Rabbi Mark Cooper is a Certified Mohel, trained at the Bikur Cholim Hospital in Jerusalem. He worked extensively with a fifth generation Mohel. Rabbi Cooper officiates at brites in New Jersey and New York, combining loving care, skill and the warmth of Jewish tradition in a meaningful and memorable ceremony. He lives with his wife and their five sons in South Orange, New Jersey.
(Added: 11-Jan-2006 Hits: 127 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- OyBaby - The Video for Jewish Babies
- Oybaby is a first-of-its-kind video and CD designed especially for Jewish babies. Join us on this stimulating journey of Jewish sight and song.
(Added: 14-Apr-2005 Hits: 86 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Reuveyn Fraser, M.D.
- Reuveyn Fraser M.D., Certified Mohel, UAHC & UHC. Boston, MA. Richard Fraser M.D. Certified & Court Qualified Forensic Handwriting Examiner, Diplomate American Board of Internal Medicine, Diplomate American Board of Geriatric Medicine.
(Added: 22-Jan-2006 Hits: 107 Rating: 3.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Samuel A. Kunin, M.D.
- Being a Board certified Urologist in practice for 25 years, I retired from my active practice in 1993 to become a full time mohel (ritual circumciser), serving the greater Los Angeles area. However, I still maintain hospital privileges at local hospitals where I consult regarding circumcision and perform difficult cases in the neonatal ICU and newborn nursery. I also perform adult circumcision. In 1984, I was among the first group of physicians to be certified as a mohel, and am on the Berit Mila Board which trains and certifies mohelim/ot. I am also a member of NOAM (National Organization of American Mohelim/ot).
(Added: 22-Jan-2006 Hits: 90 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Rabbi Yehuda Lebovics trained as a rabbinic mohel at the Hadassah Hospital in Jerusalem, Israel. Upon my ordination I was certified as a Rabbi and Mohel by a member of the Chief Rabbinate of Israel. I received advanced medical training at Hartford Hospital, Hartford, Connecticut and here in Los Angeles at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. This training certified me to perform full adult and infant circumcisions in a hospital setting with operating room privileges such as Cedars, Tarzana and Kaiser hospitals. I have been a practicing mohel for over twenty years and have performed over 10,000 circumcisions, including my own three sons, who have thank G-d no complaints.
(Added: 22-Jan-2006 Hits: 57 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Zebed habbat - ęįć äįś
- Zebed habbat or Zeved habbat is the traditional Sephardi naming ceremony for girls. In Norwegian and Hebrew with some English.
(Added: 13-Jun-2003 Hits: 122 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It