- Traditional Jewish Funerals - Burial in Israel
- Rest in Peace in Israel provides traditional Jewish funerals & burial in the state of Israel complying with all traditional Jewish heritage, customs and laws. We provide services for all fractions of Judaism including Orthodox, Conservative, and Reform movements. Our services include: burial lot in your choice of the many dearly kept, private Jewish cemeteries in the land of Israel, Traditional Jewish funeral service or a non religion service and complementary arrangement, by clients request.
(Added: 19-Aug-2002 Hits: 276 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- United Hebrew Community of New York
- Finally, someone's doing something about the high cost of Jewish Funerals. New York's largest Jewish Burial Society serving the community for more than 100 years. Three Membership Plans offer the opportunity for large savings using participating chapels for funerals. Unlimited graves are available from a list of select cemeteries. No health or age restrictions.
(Added: 3-Oct-2005 Hits: 81 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Wulkan Monuments
- Monument making company serving the Jewish community since 1916
(Added: 25-Jul-2001 Hits: 193 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Yahrzeit Organization
- Have you ever longed to say Yizkor , Kaddish, or a Psalm for a departed relative but were not able to? The Yahrzeit Organization can now help you by saying these prayers on your behalf. We give you the ability to have these traditional prayers said for a departed, sick one, or someone in dire need.
(Added: 23-Feb-2006 Hits: 52 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Full Explanation of the traditions and customs regarding yarzheit's.
(Added: 18-Jul-2004 Hits: 189 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1) Rate It