- Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home
- Founded in 1919, the original wood-frame nursing home has been transformed over the years into what today looks like a luxury hotel. A receptionist welcomes you to the two-tiered lobby overlooking a handsome living room with sideboards displaying Oriental porcelain. On the main level, the arm chairs and tables for two and four in the cozy café are populated with residents "out for coffee," enjoying pastry and fruit served by uniformed wait staff.
(Added: 16-Jan-2006 Hits: 614 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Council For Jewish Elderly
- CJE's range of services extends from assisting those who live in their own homes, but need occasional physical or psychological support, to those who need the most protection and care in a long term care facility. CJE's services are provided in Chicago and the suburbs. Highly trained staff members, nearly 800 in all, can assist in determining and meeting needs in a professional and confidential manner. They can also make referrals here and across the U.S. for services not provided by CJE.
(Added: 17-Jan-2006 Hits: 250 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Garden of Palms
- Assisted living, Alzheimer's care, skilled nursing, independent living, companion, respite and wellness programs in Los Angeles, California. Site features services, amenities, kosher food plan and contact information. Certified Kosher Kitchen, by the Va'ad HaKashrut, Rabbinical Council of California.
(Added: 2-Nov-2003 Hits: 470 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Hooverwood Indianapolis Jewish Home
- Hooverwood, The Indianapolis Jewish Home, Inc., previously known as "The Borinstein Home," had its origin on August 7, 1907. Since its original mission of establishing a sheltered home for the wandering poor, Hooverwood has developed into a state-of-the-art comprehensive nursing and rehabilitation center that specializes in the care of Alzheimer's Residents.
(Added: 16-Jan-2006 Hits: 124 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Family Home Care
- Jewish Family Home Care provides caring service with traditional Jewish values and understanding of holidays, Kosher laws, and traditional cooking and foods. Jewish Family Home Care is located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Serving Ft. Lauderdale and all of Broward County
(Added: 16-Jan-2006 Hits: 227 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Home - San Francisco
- The Jewish Home is a non-profit, licensed skilled nursing facility and residential community specializing in programs, services, and care for older adults.
From our modest beginnings in 1871 as a residential center for twelve seniors, we have grown to a comprehensive senior care center serving 430 residents.
(Added: 16-Jan-2006 Hits: 97 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Home at Rockleigh
- I'm 94 years old and very happy to be living here at the Jewish Home for over a year now! I take great pride in taking care of myself, and I exercise every day. The food is very good... breakfast is my favorite meal. I also enjoy taking a walk down to the coffee shop for my morning coffee. In the afternoons and on Sunday I really enjoy the musical concerts and programs, and of course, on Friday night and Saturday I enjoy Sabbath services in the beautiful chapel.
(Added: 16-Jan-2006 Hits: 165 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Home of Eastern Pennsylvania
- The Jewish Home of Eastern Pennsylvania is a not-for-profit community owned, 173 bed licensed skilled nursing facility respected and renown for its high quality, affordable elder, senior care. Located in Scranton, PA, it is less than 150 miles from both New York City and Philadelphia.
(Added: 30-Apr-2005 Hits: 146 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Jewish Home of Rochester - The Summit at Brighton
- The Summit at Brighton and Wolk Manor Enriched Living Center opened for occupancy in May 1998 after years of careful research into senior housing options by the Board of Directors of the Jewish Home of Rochester. Just as the Jewish Home was on the cutting edge of innovative service when it was founded in 1920, so too, is The Summit at Brighton, which is the only Life Care Community in the Rochester area. The Summit at Brighton offers 93 apartment-homes for independent living. Next door to The Summit are the 60 apartments of Wolk Manor Enriched Living Center.
(Added: 16-Jan-2006 Hits: 102 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Senior Housing and Healthcare Service
- Mission: To enhance the well being of Jewish senior citizens who live in Southern New Jersey by providing a social, cultural, and spiritual environment whereby they can enjoy their "Golden Years," and continue to be involved in the community.
(Added: 17-Jan-2006 Hits: 184 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Memphis Jewish Home
- The Memphis Jewish Home is a not-for-profit nursing home, Jewish in character and environment, dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible with dignity, compassion and professionalism, using the most advanced methods and resources available. At Memphis Jewish Home we create an environment that celebrates the changing face of aging and focuses on life, not disability. Memphis Jewish Home is a place to grow, not merely grow old. We are a thriving, empowered community where compassion and caring are the cornerstones of our commitment to the uniqueness and talents of each individual.
(Added: 16-Jan-2006 Hits: 102 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Raya's Paradise
- Raya's Paradise is a residential care facility with four locations in Los Angeles and West Hollywood, providing Jewish elder care options, including care programs for alzheimer's and dementia, hospice, and respite services. Kosher-STYLE meals.
(Added: 28-Aug-2006 Hits: 126 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Tamarisk Enriched Assisted Living
- You’ve reached the point in life where you need or want some assistance, but the decision to leave the home and community you love isn’t an easy one. We understand. That is why our vision for the Phyllis Siperstein Tamarisk Assisted Living Residence was to create a place like no other – where residents would immediately feel a sense of belonging, of coming home. At Tamarisk, you’ll live in elegant surroundings, enriched with a distinctive physical and cultural ambiance. You’ll receive an unparalleled level of service and amenities, and the support you need for your safety and peace of mind.To learn more about the spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, plus the 19 companion and studio apartments in our Renaissance Memory Support wings, or to arrange a personal tour, call 401-732-0037. You will see why there is really nothing quite like Tamarisk, a kosher assisted living residence. Tamarisk was developed by the Jewish Seniors Agency of Rhode Island. Tamarisk is a Service mark of Tamarisk, Inc.
(Added: 11-Jan-2006 Hits: 161 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Village Shalom - Kansas City's premier senior living community
- Village Shalom is Kansas City's premiere senior living community sponsored by the Kansas City Jewish community. Our sole mission is to enhance the quality of life of older adults. In keeping with this mission, Village Shalom strives to preserve Jewish values and traditions, while at the same time protecting the dignity, the spirit and the heritage of all those who seek our services.
(Added: 18-Mar-2001 Hits: 332 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 6) Rate It
- Woodbridge Assisted Living
- Woodbridge is a not-for-profit Kosher assisted living community sponsored by the Jewish Rehabilitation Center of the North Shore.
(Added: 31-Jan-2003 Hits: 447 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It