- Daily Alert of the Conference of Presidents
- Daily digest of key articles, commentary and talking points on Israel and the Middle East from the world and Hebrew press, links to relevant sites and publications addressing current issues. Prepared for the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, in association with the Fairness Project, by the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs.
(Added: 18-Jun-2002 Hits: 1250 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Jewish World Review
- JWR is a free magazine published five days a week on the World Wide Web of interest to people of faith and those interested in learning more about contemporary Judaism from Jews who take their religion seriously.
(Added: 23-Mar-2001 Hits: 1515 Rating: 9.67 Votes: 3) Rate It
- JTA - Global Jewish News
- The Jewish Telegraphic Agency is an international news service that provides up-to-the-minute reports, analysis pieces and features on events and issues of concern to the Jewish people. JTA correspondents in New York, Washington, Jerusalem, Moscow and 30 other cities around the globe provide in-depth coverage of political, economic and social developments affecting Jews in North and South America, Israel, Europe, Africa and Australia.
(Added: 18-Mar-2001 Hits: 1080 Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- American Jewish Press Association
- The American Jewish Press Association was founded in 1944 as a voluntary not-for-profit professional association for the English-language Jewish Press in North America. Today, its membership consists of more than 150 newspapers, magazines, individual journalists and affiliated organizations throughout the United States and Canada. The combined readership of AJPA member publications is more than 2.5 million. The AJPA mission has remained constant over the years: to enhance the status of American Jewish journalism and to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and cooperative activities among the American Jewish press.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 709 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- B'or Ha'Torah - Jewish English-language Journal
- An English-language journal for wondering Jews, scientists, artists, teachers, and students. It examines personal and
intellectual concerns through the microscope and telescope of the scientist; the algorithm of the mathematician; the discourse of the philosopher; the imagery of the artist, poet, and photographer; and the tested faith and learning of the Torah-observant Jew.
(Added: 20-Mar-2001 Hits: 486 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- B'tzede Online
- B'tzedek, a journal of responsible Jewish commentary, though created primarily as a forum for essays and articles which concern the rectification and unification of Jewish thought, is, however, open to a wide range of scholarly work on the subjects of Jews and Judaism.
(Added: 29-Aug-2002 Hits: 307 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Bangitout.com: Bang Out
- On line Humor Jewish web site with a variety of articles on a variety of topics...
(Added: 24-Apr-2001 Hits: 443 Rating: 7.94 Votes: 19) Rate It
- Bloomington Jewish Student
- The "Bloomington Jewish Student" is the only newspaper on the Indiana University campus in Bloomington, Ind. to cater specifically to Jewish students and faculty. Launched during the Fall 2003 semester, the BJS includes information about everything Jewish going on at IU.
(Added: 13-Oct-2003 Hits: 244 Rating: 5.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Canadian Jewish News
- The Canadian Jewish News (CJN) is Canada's largest weekly Jewish newspaper. It is an independent community newspaper which prides itself on being a forum for diverse points of view on subjects of interest and relevance to the Jewish community. With a circulation of almost 50,000, The CJN is read by more than 200,000 people each week.
(Added: 20-Jan-2006 Hits: 144 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Central Jewish Resourse
- News of Jewish and Israeli life. Information about life of Russian Jewry, culture and famous people. English and Russian version
(Added: 17-Nov-2004 Hits: 149 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Chicago Jewish News
- Chicago's only weekly Jewish newspaper and one of the few independent Jewish newspapers in the United States, provides engaging cover stories, features and columns on all aspects of Jewish life and Jewish living.
(Added: 23-Oct-2006 Hits: 79 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- FiveTownsradio.com Jewish music & content 24/6
- Do you know about www.FiveTownsRadio.com ?
We are a Jewish music station on the internet playing the best in Jewish music 24/6. You can tune in everyday for something a little different. We have some great shows & contests. Hear from exciting Jewish personalities with diverse perspectives. If you have a suggestion mail us at mail@FiveTownsRadio.com. Check out the site and then e-mail me with any questions that you might have.
(Added: 3-Apr-2003 Hits: 352 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 5) Rate It
- Founded in 1897, published weekly in New York. The basic principles that guided the Forward from the first ? social justice, Jewish rights, faith in our readers and our community ? seem to us the right ones to guide us into our second century.
(Added: 20-Apr-2001 Hits: 548 Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Golem - European Jewish Magazine
- Golem contains contributions from all over Europe and ranges from Orthodox to secular. First editions were about European Jewish identity, family and diaspora. It is edited by Meshulash Berlin and published in English, German and French
(Added: 17-Oct-2002 Hits: 367 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- haGalil online
- Online Magazine about Judaism in Central Europe. Most of the contents is in German but there are also contributions in English and Eastern European Languages
(Added: 17-Oct-2002 Hits: 238 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Israel Newslinks - Links to Israel News on the Web
- A non-commercial web page with links to the web sites of major Israeli media outlets, Hebrew and English. Includes newspapers, magazines, live radio and recorded radio--all originating in Israel.
(Added: 7-Aug-2002 Hits: 463 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- IsraelHigh-Tech & Investment Report
- The Israel High-Tech & Investment Report in 2003 will begins its 19th consecutive year of publishing news related to Israeli technology, innovation, science based industries both public and private, in the fields of medicine, biotechnology, internet and electronics. The focus is on business and investment as it relates to these topics.
(Added: 27-Aug-2003 Hits: 199 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 2) Rate It