- Jewish Review
- published by The Jewish Federation of Greater Portland
(Added: 5-May-2006 Hits: 54 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Spirituality
- Jewish Spirituality: The Magazine is an interactive forum for the exploration, communication, and education of 21st century Jewish spirituality. Our dedicated team of advisors, editors, and writers is committed to documenting and sharing Jewish spiritual traditions.
(Added: 12-Jan-2006 Hits: 82 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Television Network
- In early 2006, JTN Productions offers you the first Jewish broadband television channel on the web.
On-demand, JTN brings you the best in news & public affairs, arts & entertainment and online education for viewers of all ages, including: News from the Middle East and around the World, Major Motion Pictures, Television Series and Specials, Award-winning Documentaries, Video from Your Favorite Jewish Organizations, The Best Classes from the Jewish Community’s Leading Educational Institutions.
(Added: 12-Jan-2006 Hits: 110 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Jewish TV
- Shidur Yashir was founded in late 1999 by professional television veterns, that in some point in their life accepted a religious life style in some degree. This gave them the ability to mix the talent and knowledge with the jewish ideology, thus giving for the first time, a way to present jewish content in a non traditional way. The organization is built on 3 key staff members from the field of t.v production, if neede more staff members are added, all from the same observance background which make it easy to maintain the right viewopint for jewish projects.
(Added: 1-Apr-2001 Hits: 329 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Webcasting Guide
- Portal to over 130 Jewish and Israeli webcasting sites (that is, sites that broadcast radio, TV, audio and video over the internet). Educational and fun!
(Added: 15-Jan-2005 Hits: 242 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Jolen Press
- Display Sabbath Candle-Lighting and Rosh Chodesh calendars, posters, and other Jewish publications and photos.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 296 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Kashrus Magazine
- The World's Most Authoritative Listing of Kosher Symbols and Agencies.
(Added: 18-Jan-2006 Hits: 85 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Kosher Nexus
- Kosher Nexus, a publication for the Union of Traditional Judaism.
(Added: 20-Jan-2006 Hits: 57 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish news outlet, exclusively online, featuring local, national and international stories.
(Added: 16-May-2005 Hits: 84 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Menorah Review
- Appears two or three times per year, under the auspices of Virginia Commonwealth University and prepared by its Center for Judaic Studies. It consists of review essays on timely and scholarly Judaica.
(Added: 27-Oct-2005 Hits: 61 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Moment Magazine
- Today, MOMENT is the largest independent Jewish magazine in America, with a circulation of 65,000. We don't have a particular religious or political agenda. Our mission is to present all responsible sides of the difficult issues that divide us, confident that our readers will have the judgment and intelligence to make up their own minds. We are committed to an open conversation on Jewish politics, culture, and religion.
(Added: 15-Mar-2001 Hits: 466 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- New Jersey Jewish News
- The "New Jersey Jewish News" has been an influential voice in the New Jersey Jewish community for nearly 60 years. Coverage of local, national and world events; explorations of the world of Jewish culture and the arts; supplements on Israel, the holidays and other topics of interest; and a wide array of feature stories have kept our readers informed and enlightened.
(Added: 13-Oct-2003 Hits: 150 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Created in 2003 as a locus for Jewish literature, culture, and ideas, Nextbook is a non-profit organization which commissions books on Jewish themes, sponsors public lectures, readings, and performances in cities around the country, and publishes an online magazine. The website, Nextbook.org, contains information on all of these projects and also maintains an annotated list of recommended books.
(Added: 13-May-2006 Hits: 36 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Orthodox Union's Radio station. Live shirum, classes, podcasts and more.
(Added: 29-Jan-2006 Hits: 42 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Philadelphia Jewish Voice
- A newspaper for the Greater Philadelphia Jewish Community. Created by a group of members of the Jewish Community in Greater Philadelphia united by our concern about the right-wing bias of the Federation's newspaper The Jewish Exponent.
(Added: 20-Feb-2006 Hits: 68 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Rabbi Shmuley Boteach
- Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, host of the national TV show 'Shalom in the Home' on TLC (The Learning Channel), was also named by Talkers Magazine as one of the hundred most important radio hosts in America . Rabbi Shmuley is also the international best-selling author of 15 books, and an acclaimed syndicated columnist who in 2005 won the American Jewish Press Association's highest award for excellence in commentary.
(Added: 9-May-2006 Hits: 68 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Reform Judaism Magazine
- REFORM JUDAISM is the official voice of the Union for Reform Judaism, linking the institutions and affiliates of Reform Judaism with every Reform Jew. Received quarterly by 310,000 member households (members of more than 900+ Union congregations) as a benefit of their synagogue's Union affiliation, RJ strives to convey the creativity, diversity, and dynamism of Reform Judaism. RJ covers developments within our movement while interpreting world events and Jewish tradition from a Reform perspective.
(Added: 18-Jan-2006 Hits: 74 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Reform Judaism magazine
- Reform Judaism magazine is an essential resource for Reform college students who want to keep up-to-date on developments within the Reform Movement. The magazine has also run extensive features on such topics as Jewish comedians and Jewish singers/songwriters--areas that interest many young people. Reform Judaism is the largest circulated Jewish magazine in the world. Dedicated to enriching the spiritual and cultural lives of some 310,000 Jewish families, RJ offers incisive coverage of world issues as well as traditional and innovative insights on contemporary challenges faced by modern Jews.
(Added: 25-Feb-2003 Hits: 134 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It