- Conversion to Judaism Resource Center
- The Center provides information and advice to people who are considering converting to Judaism and to those who have converted. In addition to providing information, the Conversion to Judaism Home Page is also meant to provide a resource to answer specific questions about conversion to Judaism.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 970 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Job Central
- Jew Central has consolidated many resources to bring you a central place to begin your Jewish jobs search. You will find articles to help your search and or advance your career, links to web sites that offer jewish jobs and forum topics so you can chat about related topics.
(Added: 20-Jul-2004 Hits: 2390 Rating: 6.00 Votes: 5) Rate It
- Jewish Jobs
- Jewish-Jobs.com is an online not-for-profit clearinghouse for Jewish jobs in the American Jewish community.
(Added: 20-Sep-2001 Hits: 2708 Rating: 7.50 Votes: 6) Rate It
- 770 Eastern Parkway
- Links to news stories and blogs related to Chabad Lubavitch.
(Added: 15-Jan-2006 Hits: 178 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- 92nd Street Y
- The 92nd Street Y is about people. The people of New York City and the surrounding area. The people of the United States and of the world. It's about people who entertain and challenge, inform and educate. It's about people who learn and discover, observe and participate.
(Added: 17-Jan-2006 Hits: 223 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- ACTT - Achieving Change Through Torah
- ACTT (Achieving Change Through Torah) is an organization that facilitates meaningful and lasting character improvement by using a methodology that includes learning Torah, performing actions, making commitments, and sharing motivational material. ACTT creates an environment that supports an individual's efforts by assisting with challenges and celebrating successes.
(Added: 17-Jan-2007 Hits: 133 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Adler House
- The Website of the Chief Rabbi, Sir Jonathan Sacks, Chief Rabbi of the United Hebrew Congregations of the Commonwealth
(Added: 24-Jan-2006 Hits: 160 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Afikim Foundation
- The Afikim Foundation was formed to attend to the critical challenges of our day by developing creative initiatives.
Some of these challenges are so immense they seem daunting. Others are so small they can be easily overlooked.
The Afikim Foundation (the name means “wellsprings”) is focusing on four “wellsprings”.
When you read about them you will see they are themselves songs, or verses, if you will, in the song of endurance – Yet we are here!
(Added: 10-May-2006 Hits: 144 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Agency for Jewish Education of San Diego
- The Agency for Jewish Education provides, promotes and facilitates quality educational programs, services and resources for the continuity and enrichment of Jewish life in San Diego
(Added: 17-Feb-2006 Hits: 182 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Ain Sof: The Jewish Secular Connection
- A pro-Jewish, pro-Zionist expression of secular Jewish identity reflecting the traditional Jewish concept of "ain sof", meaning "infinity".
(Added: 24-Jun-2002 Hits: 440 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- ALEPH: The Alliance for Jewish Renewal
- ALEPH is a core institution in the Jewish renewal movement, dedicated to the Jewish people's sacred purpose of partnership with the Divine in the inseparable tasks of healing the world and healing our hearts.
ALEPH supports and grows the worldwide movement for Jewish renewal by organizing and nurturing communities, developing leadership, creating liturgical and scholarly resources, and working for social and environmental justice.
(Added: 23-Sep-2004 Hits: 503 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Alisa Flatow Memorial Fund
- The Alisa Flatow Memorial Scholarship Fund is dedicated to the memory of Alisa Flatow, a 20 year old student studying in Israel killed in a terrorist attack in near the settlement of Kfar Darom on April 9, 1995. Alisa was in Israel to study her religion and to live among the Israeli people. The Fund has been established to encourage others to follow in Alisa's footsteps by studying Judaism at schools in the State of Israel.
(Added: 25-Jan-2006 Hits: 135 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- American Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists
- The American Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists (AAJLJ) represents the American Jewish legal community, defending Jewish interests and human rights in the United States and abroad. Members of the AAJLJ enjoy a special collegial relationship with Jewish lawyers and jurists in America and throughout the world.
(Added: 16-Feb-2006 Hits: 219 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- American Conference of Cantors
- Welcome to the American Conference of Cantors Web site. Our site is designed to serve a variety of functions. To keep members and guests current on developments within our association. To provide our members and their congregations easy access to important forms and documents relating to Cantor-Congregation Relationships. To communicate official policy and procedure of the ACC. To help our members discuss a variety of topics associated with the joys and challenges of serving serving their congregations across the continent and beyond.
(Added: 18-Jan-2006 Hits: 175 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- American Council for Judaism
- We interpret Judaism as a universal religious faith, rather than an ethnic or nationalist identity. We share with Jews everywhere special ties of history and destiny. These bonds are primarily spiritual, and are grounded in the distinctive teachings of the Jewish Religion. We continue to embrace the prophetic ideals of Classical American Reform Judaism with its progressive religious values, rich intellectual foundations, and distinctive worship traditions.
(Added: 7-May-2006 Hits: 153 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- American Jewish Committee
- The American Jewish Committee has worked since 1906 to safeguard and strengthen Jews and Jewish life worldwide by promoting democratic and pluralistic societies that respect the dignity of all peoples. With thirty-three U.S. chapters and twenty international posts, we are an international think tank and advocacy organization that anticipates and acts on trends and problems, particularly in these key areas of concern: confronting hatred, anti-Semitism, and terror; supporting Israel’s quest for security and peace; advancing intergroup understanding; enhancing Jewish peoplehood; and combating human rights abuses.
(Added: 13-Jan-2006 Hits: 231 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- American Jewish Congress
- Motivated by the need to ensure the creative survival of the Jewish people, deeply cognizant of the Jewish responsibility to participate fully in public life, inspired by Jewish teachings and values, informed by liberal principles, dedicated to an activist and independent role, and committed to making its decisions through democratic processes, AJCongress has its mission to: (1) protect fundamental constitutional freedoms and American democratic institutions, particularly the civil and religious rights and liberties of all Americans and the separation of church and state; (2) advance the security and prosperity of the State of Israel and its democratic institutions, and to support Israel's search for peaceful relations with its neighbors in the region; (3) advance social and economic justice, women's equality, and human rights at home and abroad; (4) remain vigilant against anti-Semitism, racism, and other forms of bigotry, and to celebrate cultural diversity and promote unity in American life; and (5) invigorate and enhance Jewish religious, institutional, communal and cultural life at home and abroad, and seek creative ways to express Jewish identity, ethics and values. The American Jewish Congress is a membership organization with some 50,000 members in all fifty states.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 635 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- American Jewish Historical Society
- The mission of the American Jewish Historical Society (AJHS) is to foster awareness and appreciation of the American Jewish past and to serve as a national scholarly resource for research through the collection, preservation and dissemination of materials relating to American Jewish history.
(Added: 15-Mar-2001 Hits: 408 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- American ORT
- American ORT, together with Women's American ORT, coordinates all ORT activities in the United States, including ORT Operations, USA, which develops and implements teaching programs in the US. Funds raised by American ORT support the network of American schools, administered by ORT Operations, USA, and the worldwide network of operations administered by the World ORT Union. ORT is the Jewish world's leader in technology education and the world's largest non-governmental education and training organization. Its global network is now teaching over 300,000 students in more than 60 countries with highly-acclaimed, cutting-edge technology training.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 500 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It