- Schneider Children's Hospital
- Walk through the doors of Schneider Children's Hospital. Ahead of you is a bright and airy lobby. Light streams in from a courtyard garden and from a skylight that looks like a giant building toy. Shabbas Elevator, Kosher patient food, and Shabbas housing/candle/food available for families.
(Added: 21-Feb-2006 Hits: 57 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Schneider Children's Medical Center of Israel
- Schneider Children's is the only highly specialized medical care center of its kind in Israel and the Middle East. The hospital provides modern and the most complex medical services all under one roof, and represents a new era in Pediatric Medicine in Israel due to its high standards of medical excellence.
(Added: 2-May-2006 Hits: 35 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Schneider Children's Medical Center of Israel/Medical Development forIsrael
- Schneider Children's Medical Center of Israel is the only comprehensive, highly specialized care hospital of its kind in the country and in the Middle East, dedicated exclusively to the well-being of all children and adolescents. Medical Development for Israel is the 501(c)(3) US support organization for Schneider Children’s Medical Center of Israel.
(Added: 14-Apr-2005 Hits: 51 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- shalva is a mailing list discussion group for people who are interested in the interface of Judaism and Psychiatric Conditions.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 201 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Sharsheret is a national non-profit organization of cancer survivors dedicated to addressing the unique challenges facing young Jewish women living with breast cancer. By pairing those in their 20's and 30's who share similar life experiences as well as diagnoses, Sharsheret aims to provide support and resources for young Jewish women fighting breast cancer.
(Added: 24-Dec-2001 Hits: 167 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Shleimut Institute
- The Shleimut Institute provides continuing education workshops and on-line resources to train and support community-based care teams, composed of health and social service professionals, rabbis and lay people.
(Added: 29-Apr-2004 Hits: 88 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Genetics Center, Inc.
- The Genetics Center is the only comprehensive genetics center on Long Island which offers patients and physicians the convenience of a private office setting. We have been serving the community since 1991. In addition to our clinical genetics services, we are one of the very few private genetics centers nationwide with our own fully-licensed and approved cytogenetics laboratory.
(Added: 5-May-2006 Hits: 42 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Gift of Life Bone Marrow Foundation
- To facilitate transplantation of volunteer unrelated donor stem cells as curative therapy for patients of all socioeconomic and ethnoracial backgrounds around the world suffering from leukemia and a wide-range of life-threatening diseases.Community recruitment campaigns are undertaken to register volunteers within the network. Tissue type is inherited, and the worldwide donor pool is not representative of all ethnic and racial groups. The Foundation’s recruitment strategy focuses on genetic diversity, specifically to increase overall Jewish ethnic representation within the international donor pool.
(Added: 27-Apr-2002 Hits: 146 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 4) Rate It
- The National Institute of Judaism and Medicine
- The National Institute of Judaism and Medicine, founded in 1988, provides the opportunity for dialogue and assessment of the ever-expanding world of possibilities opened by the advance of medical science in light of the millenniums-old Jewish ethical and philosophic tradition.
Offering something for scholars, scientists, professionals, as well as lay persons, the NIJM has come to the World Wide Web to open their institute to a wider audience.
(Added: 26-Apr-2002 Hits: 268 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It