- ORA Painless Fundraiser
- At this site you can donate money to ORA, a Jewish organization that supports women who are refused Jewish divorces by their husbands, without actually paying anything! Simply sign up one of the great sites that sponsor our site, or shop at Internet vendors like BN.Com, Amazon, eCampus, from our site and they will donate a portion to us.
(Added: 24-Feb-2003 Hits: 121 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish narcotics and alcohol Rehabilitation Center treating any sort of addiction and behaviors. Provides fantastic facilities and very thorough individual therapeutic treatment. Located in one of the most beautiful areas in Israel surrounded by mountains and nature. Dealing with all sorts of problems from abuse to addictions to compulsive behavior to anorexia and much more. For further details check out our web site.
(Added: 13-Aug-2002 Hits: 181 Rating: 9.67 Votes: 3) Rate It
- The American Friends of Maccabee Institute
- The American Friends of Maccabee Institute began twenty years ago when several Gruss Institute students decided to contribute something significant to Israeli society. Since then, this tax-exempt, fully volunteer organization has helped hundreds of disadvantaged youth and their families.
Our goals are preparing, maintaining, and executing volunteer programs, including educational, artistic, and religious guidance for the handicapped and socially disabled.
(Added: 10-Jul-2004 Hits: 61 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- The Loving Heart Fellowship - Creating Unity In The Jewish
- Our Vision: All the peoples of the world living in peace, love, and cooperation. The Jewish people relating with each other with love, respect, understanding, appreciation, cooperation, and Godliness - offering the world a model for peace, love, social responsibility, and God consciousness. Our Mission is to provide educational, spiritual, and social experiences to motivate and inspire Jews to value and actualize Ahavat & Achdut Yisrael - the Love and Unity of the Jewish People, as well as to increase peace and unity in the world. To increase love, peace, respect, cooperation, social responsibility, and God consciousness for all people.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 173 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Tikkun Ha-Ir of Milwaukee
- Tikkun Ha-Ir of Milwaukee volunteer and study opportunities for all Jews regardless of affiliation. Activities integrate the study of Jewish texts with social action projects to improve the civic life of Milwaukee and its people. It is sponsored by four Milwaukee synagogues ranging from Orthodox to Reconstructionist and by the UW-Milwaukee Hillel Foundation.
(Added: 10-Mar-2006 Hits: 55 Rating: 9.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Yachad b'Shalom ~ Together In Peace
- Together In Peace, an organizations that strives to connect mainstream and marginalized Jews into a more cohesive and familiar coexistence. YBS understands these concerns and has helped thousands of diverse Jewish families in a multitude of ways. By having a voice we are in a more prominent position to find venues that embrace and celebrate our unique and wonderful perspective.
(Added: 19-Mar-2002 Hits: 150 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Yachad, Inc
- Yachad is the Jewish Community Housing Developing Organization of Greater Washington, D.C. Its mission is to mobilize the resources of the Jewish community to support the restoration of urban neighborhoods and to build bridges between Jews and the diverse neighborhoods which make up our extended community.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 113 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Yad Sarah
- Yad Sarah is a countrywide community-based organization in Israel, which lends medical equipment and provides a spectrum of services helping people from birth to old age remain at home despite illness, disability or frailty. Aid is also extended to disabled tourists and visitors to the country. The organization has 100 branches countrywide; 6,000 volunteers, is funded by donations, 80% of which come from Israel. Yad Sarah saves the Israeli economy $320 million a year in medical costs. Over 350,000 people use Yad Sarah's services annually. One out of two Israeli families has been helped by Yad Sarah.
(Added: 6-Oct-2003 Hits: 145 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Yesodot is an innovative Jewish community family support program for families with a child, youth, or young adult family member with a disability.
(Added: 10-May-2006 Hits: 54 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It