- Pomegranate Guild of Judaic Needldwork
- The Pomegranate Guild's goal is to heighten Judaic artistic awareness in our communities and create a visual legacy to hand to our children in order to enhance their Jewish experience.
(Added: 16-Dec-2003 Hits: 77 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Program Directors of Reform Judaism
- Program Directors of Reform Judaism (PDRJ) is a national organization that was officially recognized as an affiliate of the URJ in 2001. The PDRJ is comprised of full and part-time Program Directors in medium and large Reform congregations.
(Added: 19-Jan-2006 Hits: 59 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Progressive Association of Reform Day Schools
- PARDeS, an affiliate of the URJ, composed of both professional and lay leaders, is the central address and voice for Reform Jewish Day School education. PARDeS advocates, consults, and provides support and services for existing and emerging Reform Jewish Day Schools throughout North America. PARDeS will serve the Reform Jewish Day School Network by providing communication channels, guidance and support, and by promoting standards of excellence for Reform Jewish Day School education.
(Added: 19-Jan-2006 Hits: 51 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Progressive Jewish Alliance
- The Progressive Jewish Alliance (PJA) was founded in 1999 by Jewish Angelenos seeking to assert an authentic progressive Jewish presence in the campaigns for social justice in Southern California, home to the nation’s second largest city and second largest Jewish community. PJA educates, advocates and organizes on issues of peace, equality, diversity and justice, as a progressive voice in the Jewish community and a Jewish voice in the progressive community. Over the past six years, PJA has created a new model of Jewish community organizing, and has reinvigorated the progressive Jewish landscape in Los Angeles. In February 2005, PJA opened a San Francisco Bay Area chapter – our first expansion.
(Added: 7-May-2006 Hits: 57 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Project Judaica Foundation
- Project Judaica Foundation has left its impression on the world of Judaica, developing new forms for the home and synagogue. It has furthered Jewish and Holocaust education and mounted exhibitions which have been lauded for everything from curatorial innovation to viewer breakthroughs.
(Added: 15-Jan-2006 Hits: 53 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Project Mind Foundation
- Project Mind associates 1n 13 countries believe that, for Tikkun Olam, it is essential that the scientific method be modified to include a new, higher standard of creativity and be brought in line with Kedusha. Project Mind is an experiment in the making whereby the whole body will become an instrument of vision instead of the "spark" form of vision that, today, is the standard of creativity in science. It is the Jewish mission to "break the cosmic bank" and thus reveal HaShem's infinite compassion to all to see -- Or LaGoyim.
(Added: 7-Oct-2001 Hits: 107 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Project SEED of England
- Whatever your standard or background, SEED can help you satisfy your curiosity about Judaism through innovative, hands-on, One-to One educational programs, Torah lectures, and seminars.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 115 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Rabbi Isaac N. Trainin Bikur Cholim Coordinating Council
- The BCCC assists synagogues, schools, individuals and organizations to form and sustain bikur cholim/caring committee groups, which visit the sick or homebound. We offer on-site training and telephone consultation, resource materials and an annual conference. We also train BCCC volunteers and provide visitors as available. A national directory of bikur cholim groups is available in hard copy or on the website.
(Added: 30-Mar-2005 Hits: 52 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Rabbinical Assembly of America
- The Rabbinical Assembly, founded in 1901, is the international association of Conservative rabbis. The Assembly actively promotes the cause of Conservative Judaism and works unceasingly to benefit Klal Yisrael, publishes learned texts, prayerbooks and works of Jewish interest; and administers the work of the Committee on Jewish Law and Standards for the Conservative Movement.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 160 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Rabbinical Council of America
- The Rabbinical Council of America was established in 1935, to advance the cause and the voice of Torah and the rabbinic tradition by promoting the welfare, interests, and professionalism of Orthodox rabbis all around the world. During the past 80 years, the RCA has been in the forefront of many issues, movements, ideas, and initiatives intended to enhance the status and impact of the many facets of Torah on Jewish life in its interactions with the world around it. The RCA includes rabbis who have been ordained by many dozens of yeshivot and prominent rabbinic personalities.
(Added: 25-Jan-2006 Hits: 46 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Rabbinical Services Center of America
- Your ultimate source for a family rabbi in all 50 States Rabbi for Jewish and interfaith weddings,
Private bar bat mitzvah tutoring and service.
Baby naming, funeral services and more.For details see our web page.
(Added: 22-Apr-2004 Hits: 94 Rating: 8.75 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Reconstructionist Rabbinical Association
- The Reconstructionist Rabbinical Association (RRA), established in 1974, is the professional association of Reconstructionist rabbis. Comprising over 200 rabbis, the RRA has three primary missions. (1) It serves as a collegial community, in which professional and personal support and resources are provided to rabbis. (2) The RRA represents the rabbinic voice within the Reconstructionist movement, bringing the teachings, stories, and traditions of Judaism to bear on contemporary issues and challenges, and helping to define Reconstructionist positions on Jewish issues for our time. (3) The RRA represents the Reconstructionist rabbinate to the larger Jewish and general communities, through participation in programs, commissions, and other activities
(Added: 28-Feb-2006 Hits: 43 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Reform Judaism
- Taking root over 125 years ago under the leadership of Rabbi Isaac Mayer Wise, Reform Judaism is the oldest and largest Jewish movement in North America. The word "Reform" in the name of our Movement is a recognition that reform is part of our way of life, as it has been for Jews throughout the centuries.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 170 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Reform Pension Board (RPB)
- The Reform Pension Board is a non-profit organization that makes benefits available to Rabbis, educators and administrators in the Reform Movement.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 82 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Religious Action Center
- The Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism (RAC) has been the hub of Jewish social justice and legislative activity in the nation's capital for over 40 years. It has educated and mobilized the American Jewish community on legislative and social concerns as an advocate in the Congress of the United States on issues ranging from Israel and international religious freedom to economic justice and civil rights, to international peace and religious liberty. The RAC is the Washington office of the Union for Reform Judaism, whose more than 900 congregations across North America encompass 1.5 million Reform Jews, and the Central Conference of American Rabbis, whose membership includes more than 1800 Reform rabbis.
(Added: 19-Jan-2006 Hits: 47 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Richard and Rhonda Goldman Fund
- The Richard and Rhoda Goldman Fund honors the legacy and values of its founders, and provides resources and leadership for creative, risk-taking philanthropy. We are defined by the legacy and values of the foundation's founders. This includes a strong connection to the local San Francisco community and California, a lifelong concern about the environment and a deep and unwavering commitment to the Jewish people and Israel.
(Added: 10-May-2006 Hits: 37 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Russian Jews
- Our goal is to unite Jews from the former Soviet Union into a caring Jewish community, where each individual grows to reach his/her greatest potential. Come and be part of our success!
(Added: 21-Jan-2006 Hits: 58 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Sephardic Educational Center--New York Chapter
- The Sephardic Educational Center is an international organization that organizes events for young adults from 18-35. They have birthright trips and other study abroad trips. The New York Chapter organizes several local events a month.
(Added: 29-Apr-2002 Hits: 157 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Shaare Zedek - Jerusalem Medical Center
- Ever since it opened its doors nearly 100 years ago, Shaare Zedek has been tending to the needs of all who come seeking medical attention - without regard to race, nationality or religion. It brings sophisticated, cutting-edge medical techniques and technology to the people of Israel, and treats its patients with unsurpassed personal compassion, rooted in the spiritual and ethical precepts of Judaism. Shaare Zedek treats more than 30,000 inpatients and 200,000 outpatients each year, and provides a comprehensive range of services and specialized centers.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 121 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Shatil Hadassah
- Shatil Hadassah. Young Women, Young Leader Group of the New York Chapter of Hadassah.
(Added: 28-Apr-2002 Hits: 269 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It