- Foundation Alkmaar Synagogue
- The foundation Alkmaar Synagogue was founded 2nd July 1997 in the Netherlands, Europe, with the purpose to give the former Alkmaar Synagogue it old reliable jewish destination in the form of a jewish multifunctional centre.
(Added: 1-Feb-2005 Hits: 61 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Foundation for Jewish Philanthrophies
- The Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies is a not-for-profit, public charity established in 1911 to
provide for the quality and continuity of Jewish life in Western New York and around the world through private philanthropy. The Foundation seeks, accepts, manages and distributes charitable legacies, bequests, trusts, endowments and other philanthropic funds for the benefit of our community. The Foundation is committed to the highest ethical and professional standards of fundraising, grantmaking and nonprofit management.
(Added: 23-Jan-2006 Hits: 108 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Foundation for the Advancement of Sephardic Studies and Culture
- For nearly 40 years the Foundation has been dedicated to preserving and promoting the complex and centuries-old culture of the Sephardic communities of Turkey, Greece, the Balkans, Europe and the U.S. Emigration, and the devastation of the Holocaust, have combined to weaken historic communities which had resisted assimilation, where Ladino, the Sephardic language, was used continuously and unique cultural traditions were practiced.
As the new millennia opens, the Foundation seeks to vigorously renew and preserve the heritage and culture of our ancestors.
(Added: 13-May-2006 Hits: 63 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Fuchsberg Center for Conservative Judaism in Jerusalem of the USCJ
- Leaders of the United Synagogue decided years ago to establish a Conservative Jewish home in the heart of the Jewish State. Imbued with that vision, they founded The Center for Conservative Judaism in Jerusalem.
Today, Conservative Jews from all over the world visit the Center for study, guidance, fellowship and hospitality, and above all, to be exposed to the
(Added: 3-Apr-2001 Hits: 106 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Galicia Jewish Museum in Krakow, Poland
- The Galicia Jewish Museum was founded and set up by Chris Schwarz. For over 12 years, has been photographically documenting the physical remains of Jewish culture and civilization in Polish Galicia. The main exhibition is Traces of Memory - A Photographic Exhibition in Tribute to the Jews of Galicia consists of 150 large format colour photographs depicting what can be seen today in Poland of the one time great Jewish culture of Polish Galicia.
(Added: 25-Jun-2004 Hits: 84 Rating: 9.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Gather the People
- Gather the People is a nonprofit organization, founded by a sponsor committee of rabbis representing virtually all the branches and movements of Judaism, that provides extensive online resources to support congregational community development and organizing.
(Added: 17-May-2004 Hits: 160 Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Gay Jewish Portland Oregon
- Resource guide to the Jewish community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, sexual minorities, queer and questioning Jews and their partners regardless of the partners religion sexual minorities Jews in Greater Portland Oregon – Vancouver, Washington Metropolitan area.
(Added: 28-Feb-2004 Hits: 117 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Greater Boston Eruv Corporation
- The Greater Boston Eruv Corporation designed and now maintains several Eruvin in the Boston area (Brookline, Newton, Nonantum) and was responsible for the construction of Eruvin in Newport, RI, and Malden, MA. GBEC began in 1984 in Brookline, MA.
(Added: 15-Jun-2004 Hits: 95 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Gulf Coast Jewish Family Services, Inc.
- Since 1960 Gulf Coast Jewish Family Services has been helping infants, children, families and elders in serious physical, medical, mental, social and financial crisis, enabling them to remain free and independent with families and loved ones.
Gulf Coast Jewish Family Services serves the Tampa Bay, central and south Florida regions, and is known throughout the state, nationally and internationally as a leader in innovative, cost-effective, quality programming.
(Added: 27-Jan-2007 Hits: 37 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- HADASSAH, the Women's Zionist Organization of America, is a volunteer women's organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish continuity, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. Founded in 1912, Hadassah retains the passion and timeless values of its founder, Henrietta Szold, Jewish scholar and activist, who was dedicated to Judaism, Zionism, and the American ideal.
(Added: 11-Jan-2006 Hits: 102 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Hadassah - Needham MA
- Welcome to the Needham Chapter of Hadassah. This website will provide you with current information about our Chapter and the Hadassah Organization worldwide, the local events we are planning, and volunteer opportunities for you!
Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America, is a volunteer women's organization, whose members are motivated and inspired to strengthen their partnership with Israel, ensure Jewish community, and realize their potential as a dynamic force in American society. Founded in 1912 by Henrietta Zsold, Hadassah supports pace-setting health care in Israel and worldwide, education and youth institutions, and land development to meet Israel's changing needs. In the United States, Hadassah promotes health awareness, and provide personal enrichment and growth for its members.
(Added: 24-Apr-2002 Hits: 192 Rating: 5.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Historial Society of Jews from Egypt
- This site is designed to gather, and provide historical and current information on the Jews From Egypt, one of the most ancient established societies in the world. We will attempt to cover the period from Joseph Saadia el Fayoumi (Saadia Gaon) to the present day.
(Added: 28-Mar-2001 Hits: 102 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- IdeaNet / JewishYouth.com
- Published, edited, and moderated by Avi Frier, IdeaNet is the e-mail service that enables you to network and share ideas with fellow Jewish Youth Professionals worldwide! Every issue of IdeaNet includes articles packed with ideas for Jewish Youth Professionals, but the main feature of IdeaNet is its readers! Readers are invited to submit questions and comments, or share experiences and anecdotes... submissions will be published in the next issue of IdeaNet. Fellow subscribers will see your post, and be able to comment on it in the following issue!
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 204 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- International Association of Hebrew Free Loans
- The purpose of this organization shall be to provide for the exchange of ideas, procedures and other information as will assist each member organization in furthering the concept of Gemilut Hesed, namely: To aid worthy persons in becoming or remaining self-supporting, self-respecting members of their community, by aid of interest free loans. The Association is non-political.
(Added: 26-Jan-2006 Hits: 60 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- International Federation of Secular Humanistic Jews
- Secular Humanistic Jews understand Judaism as the human-centered history, culture, civilization, ethical values, and shared experience of the Jewish people. For us, the message of Jewish history is that we have the power and the responsibility to take control of our own lives.
(Added: 31-Jan-2006 Hits: 54 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- International Sephardic Leadership Council
- The International Sephardic Leadership Council realizes that the modern Sephardic communities are fragmented and becoming more and more assimilated. Sephardic traditional culture, a culture which goes back far over 1,500 years is at risk of being forgotten. Young Sephardim are having a difficult time learning about a culture which was alive in their families only two generations ago. In the spirit of Sephardic organizations of the past, the International Sephardic Leadership Council strives to keep the momentum of the Sephardic religious and cultural traditions alive.
(Added: 13-May-2006 Hits: 61 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It