- Internet Jewish Directory
- Review of all Jewish services on WEB, as well as history, Kabbalah, dating, cooking, art
(Added: 27-Oct-2005 Hits: 107 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Israel America Foundation
- A not-for-profit organization devoted to funding Israel's largest health organization, "Clalit". The Israel America Foundation, founded in October, 1995 is an American not-for-profit organization which supports "Clalit Health Services", a/k/a "Kupat Holim Clalit". 100 percent of all donations reserved for Clalit are transferred directly to Clalit Health Services in Israel to honor the full intent of the donor.
(Added: 28-Apr-2002 Hits: 217 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Israel Heritage Nurses Association
- Founded in the month of Tishrei 5764 (October 2003 CE), Israel Heritage Nurses Association (IHNA) was formed in response to a recognized need for Torah Observant nurses to associate amidst a rapidly growing Return to the religion and varied cultures of the Torah. "Israel" became visualized as a "Community" in need of supportive Nursing Practice stretching across the limits of national borders and personal philosophies.
(Added: 5-Jul-2004 Hits: 82 Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- A spectrum of Jewish programs: educational, spiritual, social. For more information and for our Spiritual Retreat schedule for 2003, check out our website.
(Added: 30-Jan-2003 Hits: 140 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- JCC Midwestchester
- The Jewish Community Center of Mid-Westchester is a nonprofit organization dedicated to enriching the community by providing cultural, social, educational and recreational/fitness programs, human services and Jewish identity-building opportunities to people of all ages and backgrounds.
(Added: 1-May-2006 Hits: 52 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- JCC on the Upper West Side
- Since its beginning in 1990, the JCC has provided innovative and dynamic ways to bring together the members of our community. Our more than 400 programs a year offer opportunities for families and singles; affiliated and unaffiliated; gays and straights; children and seniors to learn, grow, explore and celebrate.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 202 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- JESNA - Jewish Education Service of North America
- JESNA, the Jewish Education Service of North America, was created in 1981 as the Jewish Federation system's educational coordinating, planning and development agency. JESNA works to promote excellence in Jewish education by initiating and facilitating the exchange of ideas, programs, and strategies for strengthening Jewish education among communities and institutions; providing expert guidance on program design and evaluation, innovative educational resources, policy and planning to assist local education efforts; and building coalitions with partners in North America and Israel to develop and implement high quality educational programs and to promote broad scale organizational and communal change JESNA is widely recognized for its leadership in the areas of research and program evaluation, professional recruitment and development, media and technology, organizational change, effective program design and dissemination.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 264 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Welcome to JewDegrees - we aim to become the premier Jewish Networking Website. While we are preparing our site to best serve you, we are offering up-to-date news and information.
(Added: 22-Jan-2006 Hits: 88 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish America
- Preserving a near-lost legacy and heritage. Sharing and Caring on behalf of Torah Judaism.
(Added: 24-Jan-2006 Hits: 61 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Americans for Joe Lieberman
- Joe Lieberman, a democratic candidate for President in 2004, addresses the issues important to his fellow Jewish Americans.
(Added: 21-Aug-2003 Hits: 84 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Canadian Military Museum
- The history of the Jews in the Canadian military and of their exploits and experiences dispels the myth that Jews have not contributed their share in the Canadian Armed Forces. This includes the Boer War (1899-1902), WWI (1914-1918), WWII (1939-1945), and the Korean War (1950-1953), as well as Canada's ongoing peacekeeping activities throughout the world.
(Added: 24-Jan-2006 Hits: 41 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Care
- Jewish Care is the largest health and social care charity for the Jewish community in the UK, caring directly for nearly 7,000 people every week.
The organisation, as it exists today, has developed into one of the leading charitable social services providers in Europe, setting a lead to others and using its expertise and know-how to care for many thousands of people.
(Added: 12-May-2006 Hits: 40 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Careers
- JewishCareers.com will be the leading site for non-profit and companies who need Jewish employees. From Jewish Federations to JCCs and from kosher restaurants to Jewish publications, JewishCareers.com will faciliate a connection between individuals looking for a job and employers in need of strong candidates.
(Added: 6-Jan-2006 Hits: 145 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Jewish Chamber of Commerce
- Providing a Jewish networking forum for business individuals of all industries and professions to exchange ideas, knowledge and insight while working to enhance the development of strong Jewish community leaders. The Jewish Chamber of Commerce is an initiative of YAD Montréal and Federation CJA.
(Added: 9-Nov-2011 Hits: 0 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Child's Day
- Jewish Child's Day was founded in 1947 to give Jewish children in Britain the opportunity to help the children of the relatively few Jewish people who had survived the horror and trauma of the second world war. Today, over fifty years later, JEWISH CHILD'S DAY is still an active and necessary communal venture.
(Added: 12-May-2006 Hits: 36 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Children's Museum
- The Jewish Children’s Museum provides exhibitions and programs for all children in an educational and entertaining format. Through contemporary technology and a hands-on approach to learning, visitors experience Jewish history, values and traditions in a manner that inspires an increased interest in Jewish culture. Primarily, the Museum serves elementary school-age children and their families, and is a resource and model, nationally and internationally, for interactive education on Jewish themes. The Museum is a setting for children of all faiths and backgrounds to gain a positive perspective and awareness of the Jewish heritage, fostering tolerance and understanding.
(Added: 11-May-2006 Hits: 47 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Coalition for Service
- The Jewish Coalition for Service was recently listed in Slingshot as one of 50 most innovative Jewish organizations. The mission of the Jewish Coalition for Service is to inspire everyone in the Jewish community to dedicate a part of their lives to full-time, hands-on volunteer service.
(Added: 28-Feb-2006 Hits: 83 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Community Center of MetroWest
- JCC MetroWest’s vision is to be the premier Jewish social, recreational, cultural and educational center that serves the entire MetroWest community and inspires every individual to explore the boundless potential of Judaism. We will be a welcoming Jewish neighborhood that links every Jew to the home, the community, and the rest of the Jewish world.
(Added: 20-Jan-2006 Hits: 51 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Community Center of Rhode Island
- Welcome to the Jewish Community Center of Rhode Island. Conveniently located on the east side of Providence, the "J" is your neighborhood center and the central address for the Jewish community of Rhode Island. Families and individuals are invited to participate in our vast array of social, educational, cultural, and recreational activities. Membership is open to the entire community.
(Added: 8-Jan-2006 Hits: 53 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It