- Am Yisrael Conservative Congregation of the North Shore
- Egalitarian Conservative congregation in Chicago's north suburban Northfield that is rooted in tradition and progressive in outlook. Am Yisrael is large enough to have a broad spectrum of programs and excellent religious school, yet is small enough to make it easy get to know other congregants. Am Yisrael is led by Rabbi Debra Newman-Kamin and Cantor Stuart Simon, and is a member of the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism.
(Added: 12-Feb-2004 Hits: 217 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Beth Hillel Congregation
- Beth Hillel is a Conservative Jewish Synagogue in Wilmette, Illinois, 45 minutes North of downtown Chicago. Led by Rabbi Allan Kensky and Cantor Eric Wasser, ours is a warm family oriented congregation that welcomes old and young, newcomers and familiar faces. We practice a serious and respectful devotional service in a comfortable and friendly environment. Founded in 1958, we now have over 600 member families, drawn primarily from Chicago and the North and Northwest suburbs. While predominantly Conservative, the Jewish upbringing of Beth Hillel's members range from Orthodox to secular. A similar predominance and range are to be found in the members' levels of observance.
(Added: 23-Jul-2003 Hits: 305 Rating: 7.50 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Central Synagogue
- A Conservative congregation in Chicago, IL
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 150 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Congregation Am Chai
- We are an adult egalitarian congregation dedicated to serving the needs of the diverse Jewish community in the Chicago Northwest Suburbs and the Fox Valley for the last 26 years.
(Added: 27-Dec-2004 Hits: 150 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Congregation Beth Judea
- Conservative Congregation in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, Illinois.
(Added: 28-Apr-2002 Hits: 197 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Congregation Shir Ami
- Conservative havurah. Small egalitarian highly interactive, welcomes Jews of all backgrounds, including none. Full-service.
(Added: 2-Nov-2003 Hits: 140 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Ezra Habonim, The Niles Township Jewish Congregation
- Ezra Habonim, the Niles Township Jewish Congregation is a Conservative/Reconstructionist synagogue serving the spiritual, religious, educational and social needs of the Jewish community. We welcome all individuals and families who are seeking a special place – a vital center to nurture their Jewish life. Through competent leadership and innovative programming, we aim to attract and retain members in all age groups. We take pride in our long and continuing history of egalitarian participation in all aspects of ritual activity, and in our being a warm, caring, supportive community. Located in Skokie, IL.
(Added: 19-Feb-2006 Hits: 52 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Kehillat Shalom
- new Conservative, egalitarian synagogue on the North Shore.
(Added: 20-Nov-2002 Hits: 158 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Northbrook Congregation Ezra Habonim
- NCEH is a long established Traditional Synagogue in Northbrook. The Congregation provides a full range of religious and social services. Our Congregation provides meaningful spiritual support for all Jewish Lifecycle Events from the Bris or Baby Naming, to the Bar or Bat Mitzvah, from the engagement to the wedding, and spiritual support during times of sorrow. Come and visit us! We are located at 2095 Landwehr (south of Techny) in Northbrook, Illinois.
(Added: 13-Aug-2002 Hits: 174 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It