- Adath Shalom
- A Conservative congregation in MorrisPlains (Parsippany), NJ
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 287 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- B'nai Shalom
- A Conservative congregation in West Orange,NJ
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 308 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Beth El Synagogue
- A Conservative congregation in East Windsor, NJ
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 211 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Congregation B'Nai Israel
- A Conservative congregation in Toms River, New Jersey (NJ). Congregation B’nai Israel was founded in 1950, and now as then, we turn to the synagogue to gather strength from the teachings, traditions and heritage of our ancestors. We continue to mobilize ourselves to develop our religious, educational, cultural and social programs to teach the ethics and morals by which we can live with each other. We believe in the unbreakable kinship of the Jewish people the world over, and we identify with them at all times. We are also a strong, vital part of our total community. Our concern and purpose is to offer in our synagogue the atmosphere, environment and dedication to promote and enrich the lives and relationships of each of us with God, with one another, and with our community. The sanctuary at CBI is the core of our institution. In an atmosphere steeped in the tradition of Judaism, we turn to our synagogue for guidance for ourselves and our children in building a firm foundation upon which to grow. As a member of United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism, we represent a modern, traditional approach embracing egalitarian and creative approach to our heritage.
(Added: 1-Jan-2005 Hits: 345 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Congregation B'nai Israel
- Congregation B’nai Israel was founded in the Greater Red Bank area of Monmouth County, NJ, in 1922. We are an egalitarian Conservative congregation, affiliated with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism. Our members reflect the full range of contemporary American Jewish experience. Some of us are fourth generation Congregation B’nai Israel members. Some of us were raised within the Reform movement, some of us grew up Conservative, and some were brought up within the Orthodox traditions. Indeed, some of us have not had the benefit of a very Jewish upbringing at all. All of us have found a caring community in Congregation B’nai Israel. Our synagogue offers a range of services, including: Weekly and holiday services with both traditional and modern elements, Gan Yeladim Preschool, Excellent Religious School, Special Education Program for children with developmental disabilities
Rabbi Jack M. Rosoff Hebrew High School, Youth Programs, including Kadima and USY, “College Connection” program for our teens when they leave for college, Sisterhood and Men’s Club, Special Interest Groups, Adult Education,
Torah Readers Program, Social Action Groups, Social Events,
Congregation Cemetery. An active committee structure that encourages congregation involvement in all aspects of synagogue life. We want you to join our community. If you are interested in a tour of our facilities please contact our Synagogue office and we will arrange for a member to meet you. Or, join us at services. You will be warmly welcomed!
(Added: 6-Sep-2004 Hits: 391 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Congregation Beth Ahm of West Essex
- Congregation Beth Ahm is a growing conservative synagogue full of warmth and comfort located in Essex County, New Jersey. Our service is traditional but progressive, fully egalitarian, and welcomes member participation at all levels. Congregation Beth Ahm is a place where new ideas blend with traditional ones, all creating a harmony of contemporary Jewish enrichment. We offer a challenging venue for all who wish to grow "Jewishly", whether spiritually, religiously or culturally. We are an intimate community in which people come first! We believe strongly that there is no greater Jewish value of concern than that of Gemilut Chassidim, the deeds of care and lovingkindness that characterizes our membership.
(Added: 20-Jul-2003 Hits: 214 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Congregation Beth El
- Congregation Beth El is an egalitarian Conservative Synagogue of about 950 families affiliated with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism. Our central mission as a congregation is to clear the path toward a more meaningful Jewish life; a life that reflects the love of God, Judaism’s sacred texts, the People Israel, and Eretz Yisrael, the Land of Israel. On these pages you’ll find information about our leadership, both lay and professional, our services, educational programs for all ages, our school programs, volunteer opportunities, directions and much more. We want to make it easy for you to get to Beth El and enjoyable when you arrive. Look inside and see why we like to call ourselves “The Beth El Family”.
(Added: 27-Jan-2006 Hits: 128 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Congregation Beth Ohr
- Our synagogue is affiliated with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism and is located in Old Bridge, NJ.
(Added: 27-Jan-2006 Hits: 68 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It