- Kehilat Hadar
- Kehilat Hadar is a fully traditional and fully egalitarian service which meets every other Shabbat morning in an intimate and informal atmosphere. We have aimed to create a community for those who have a commitment to the Jewish tradition and a desire to learn from each other's experiences and diverse backgrounds.
(Added: 24-May-2002 Hits: 174 Rating: 9.75 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Malverne Jewish Center
- A Conservative congregation in Malverne, NY with Rabbi Michael Singer as the Rabbi.
(Added: 23-Feb-2003 Hits: 100 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Or Hadash - Conservative Synagogue of the Hamptons
- An Egalitarian & traditional conservative synagogue in the Hamptons area with year round Shabbat and holiday services, adult and children's educational programs and special community events.
(Added: 11-Jul-2002 Hits: 74 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Plainview Jewish Center
- Plainview Jewish Center serves the Jewish communities of Plainview-Old Bethpage, Hicksville, Bethpage, Syosset, Woodbury and all surrounding areas. P.J.C. is unique among major Jewish congregations on Long Island. We provide the full service and programming of a large congregation, along with the warmth and friendly atmosphere associated with smaller synagogues.
(Added: 19-Feb-2006 Hits: 41 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Rego Park Jewish Center
- The Rego Park Jewish Center is proud to be part of this great legacy since it's founding in 1939. A traditional Conservative Synagogue, and a member of the United Synagogues, the Center understands as its primary purpose, the preservation and fostering of the time-honored traditions and ceremonies of our people in a spirit of authenticity, intelligence and warmth. The religious leadership of the Center have an unusual blend of the old and the new commitment to Halakhic Judaism and concern for issues of the modern world,as well as warmth, sensitivity, and compassion. Jews of every persuasion,regardless of their level of observance or religious background, are encouraged to be part of this great legacy and to affiliate with us and will be made to feel welcomed and part of our family.
(Added: 7-May-2006 Hits: 43 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It