- Baltimore's Historic Synagogue
- One of the longest continually operating synagogues in the US is Located at 27 Lloyd St., minutes from the Baltimore Inner Harbor. And now, more than ever, B'nai Israel is the Center of Jewish Downtown! The historic 130-year-old B'nai Israel Synagogue provides a stunning and inspiring backdrop for comfortable religious services, Shabbat meals, classes and communal programming for Jews of all backgrounds. Services are held every Shabbat and major holidays at 9 a.m., Sunday mornings at 8:15 a.m. and on Legal Holidays at 8:30 a.m. Join us HERE, where history LIVES! This welcoming and supportive congregation plays host to Harbor visitors, including those in Baltimore for medical reasons and conventions
(Added: 12-Mar-2006 Hits: 242 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Congregation Kneseth Israel
- Located in Annapolis, Maryland, Congregation Kneseth Israel has been serving the Jewish community of Anne Arundel county since 1906, longer than any other synagogue. Led by Rabbi Moshe Weisblum, we have separate and family seating in our beautiful sanctuary. Our synagogue has a pre-school, a Jewish day school, day care, and regular Bible study and social activities.
(Added: 5-Jul-2003 Hits: 278 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Congregation Tiferes Yisroel
- Congregation Tiferes Yisroel is an Orthodox synagogue in Baltimore, Maryland, led by Rabbi Menachem Goldberger. We warmly welcome Jews of all backgrounds. We emphasize family, involvement in the community and Israel, a lifetime of growth in Torah, and the use of spiritually uplifting music as a way of getting closer to Hashem and one another.
(Added: 5-Dec-2003 Hits: 213 Rating: 9.67 Votes: 3) Rate It