- Adams Street Synagogue
- An Orthodox Synagogue in Newton Massachusetts. Listed on the National register of historical places.
(Added: 15-Jun-2001 Hits: 587 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Beth Israel of Onset Cape Cod Orthodox Synagogue
- Beth Isreal of Onset (O) has been a Summer destination for over 50 years for the Orthodox Jewish vacationer looking for time away on Cape Cod, while still having a familiar synagogue available for both daily and Shabbos services. We welcome new and old friends back, year after year.
(Added: 14-May-2006 Hits: 295 Rating: 9.40 Votes: 5) Rate It
- Chabad of Lexington
- Beit Chaim Meir Chabad Center serves the Northwest corner of the Boston Metro area with Services, Nursery and Talmud Torah and Holiday Programs.
(Added: 26-Jun-2003 Hits: 177 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Congregation Agudas Achim Anshei Sfard
- Congregation Agudas Achim Anshei Sfard, also known as the Adams Street Shul,is the oldest synagogue in Newton Massachusetts. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the shul holds services and conducts classes in a warm, cozy atmosphere. The shul also has an eruv.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 319 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Congregation Beth David (Talner Beis Midrash)
- The Talner Bais Midrash is a small Orthodox congregation on the Brookline/Brighton border. The Beis Midrash is a living memorial to the spirit and achievement of the Talner Chassidic tradition and is rooted in a noble tradition of Torah, avodah, and gemillus chassadim. Continuing an extraordinary chapter of history which started over 200 years ago when the great Maggid of Tchernobil (1730-1798) adopted the name Twersky, our Talner Beis Midrash, beautifully blending past and present, is a source and resource of a vibrant and meaningful tradition.
(Added: 28-Apr-2002 Hits: 623 Rating: 7.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Congregation Beth El-Atereth Israel
- An Orthodox congregation in Newton, Massachusetts (MA). Congregation Beth El-Atereth Israel is a dynamic Orthodox congregation of approximately 250 families, which provides a welcoming environment for people from all backgrounds. Guided by our respected Rabbi, our Shul is committed to approaching the modern world through the perspective of halacha, embracing religious Zionism, and growing in Jewish learning and observance. The hallmark of our synagogue family is the warm and haimish atmosphere.
(Added: 4-Sep-2003 Hits: 437 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Congregation Shaarei Tefillah
- We are a Modern Orthodox synagogue located in beautiful Newton Centre, Massachusetts, in the greater Boston area. Our small, energetic shul aspires to provide an inclusive, friendly, and participatory atmosphere conducive to personal growth through Torah study, serious religious expression, and building a supportive community of values and meaning. As our Sages taught us so long ago: The world stands on three things: Torah, Avodah, veGemilut Chasadim. At Shaarei, we too stand on, and just as importantly, we stand for these three foundational pillars.
(Added: 9-Feb-2006 Hits: 262 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Kadimah-Toras Moshe
- Congregation Kadimah-Toras Moshe was Brighton, MA's first Orthodox synagogue organized in 1941. It was first known as Congregation Kadimah and later merged with Congregation Toras Moshe of Roxbury in 1960. There are 200 families affiliated with the synagogue. Shiurim in Chumash and Talmud as well as other cultural topics are conducted weekly. A youth program for children is held every Shabbos morning, for toddlers until Bar/Bat Mitzvah. The Congregation maintains an active Sisterhood. A Family Group organizes programs for the children on a year round basis.
(Added: 9-Feb-2006 Hits: 415 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Young Israel of Sharon
- The Young Israel is an exciting Orthodox synagogue in the suburban town of Sharon, Massachusetts, just 30 minutes outside of both downtown Boston and downtown Providence. Begun in 1972 with just a minyan of families, the synagogue now has over 120 member families. In 1981 the congregation built and moved into its present structure. The Young Israel is today a youthful, vibrant community. With a warm, friendly and relaxed atmosphere, Young Israel is a true small-town country Shul. Its ideology is inclusiveness On any given day in the Shul you can see many men, women and children, from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a broad array of religious styles and approaches, all unified by a commitment to authentic Torah life and spirit. Young Israel exemplifies the ideals of Modern Orthodox: serious Torah study and practice, together with an embrace of diversity and a participatory openness to the best of contemporary culture and community.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 428 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Zvhiller-Mezbuz Beis Medrash
- The Zvhil - Mezbuz Beis Medrash, Congregation Bnai Jacob of Boston and Newton, welcomes all Jews, from all segments of the community, regardless of affiliation or background. We observe our customs and traditions in a warm, open, joyous, welcoming and non-judgmental environment. That is the hallmark of the orthodox Chassidic heritage and philosophy the Zvhil - Mezbuz Rebbe inherited as a direct descendant of the Baal Shem Tov, and allows us to learn and grow together, regardless of our present level of education or observance.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 400 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It