- Ahavas Achim B'nai Jacob and David
- Orthodox shul in West Orange, New Jersey which is in Essex county. Rabbi Yackov Srpung and Rabbi Alvin Marcus. Welcome to Congregation AABJ&D's website. Our 500 plus members shul is an affiliated member of the Orthodox Union. Located in West Orange, New Jersey, we are are a vibrant, dynamic modern orthodox shul. We invite you to explore our website, to learn more about us and our community.
(Added: 7-Aug-2002 Hits: 1271 Rating: 4.00 Votes: 5) Rate It
- Chabad Jewish Center of NW Bergen County
- synagogue / jewish center / education
serving the NW Bergen County Towns of Wyckoff, Franklin Lakes, Oakland, Ridgewood, Glen Rock, Fair Lawn, and Midland Park.
(Added: 29-Oct-2002 Hits: 380 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Congregation Ahavas Sholom
- The oldest operating synagogue in Newark, NJ, at 145 Broadway. The building was razed in 1926. Ahavas Sholoms’s ark is the oldest ark in the state of New Jersey and among the oldest in the United States. The synagogue was originally founded as an Orthodox congregation.
In the 1990’s it became an egalitarian, Conservative congregation in which both women and men fully participate in and lead services.
Services on Shabbat at 9:30am.
Contact; 973-485-2609 / 201-988-3799
(Added: 13-Jan-2007 Hits: 249 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Congregation Ahavat Achim Orthodox Congregation of Fair Lawn
- Young vibrant modern orthodox shul centrally located in Bergen County, NJ. Ahavat Achim Orthodox Congregation of Fair Lawn, situated at 18-25 Saddle River Road, is a young
and vibrant congregation offering a full range of religious, social, and educational services to the entire
community. Founded over 20 years ago by a group of nine dedicated families whose vision and goal was to
increase their own level of observance, the Congregation has used their model as a basis for continued
growth. Ahavat Achim is committed to the tenets and values of religious, modern orthodox Judaism while, at
the same time, to encouraging and welcoming Jews from all backgrounds and affiliations.
(Added: 6-Nov-2001 Hits: 656 Rating: 6.33 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Congregation Anshe Chesed
- Welcome to Congregation Anshe Chesed, an OU-affiliated Orthodox shul in Linden, NJ. Join us as we usher in a new era in our history. We invite young, enthusiastic couples and families to join our growing ranks and help make our shul as strong as ever.
(Added: 27-Jan-2006 Hits: 301 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Congregation Brothers of Israel
- Modern Orthodox Ashkenaz Synagogue in Elberon, NJ (near Deal, Long Branch, Jersey Shore).
Vibrant, growing community with programs for all ages.
(Added: 21-Dec-2003 Hits: 678 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Congregation Mount Sinai
- A growing orthodox congregation in the heart of historic Jersey City Heights, New Jersey
(Added: 25-Dec-2001 Hits: 512 Rating: 9.40 Votes: 5) Rate It
- Congregation Ohr Torah
- Congregation Ohr Torah is a vibrant and diverse Orthodox synagogue located in the northwest section of West Orange, New Jersey. Established in 1992, it continues to develop as its membership increases with the continuing influx of Jewish families to this suburban township that supports local kosher restaurants, day schools, eruvim, mikvaot, and Judaica shops. The warm and welcoming atmosphere of Ohr Torah ensures congregants of all ages feel at home.
(Added: 27-Jan-2006 Hits: 416 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Congregation Ohr Torah
- Congregation Ohr Torah is an orthodox synagogue located in Edison, New Jersey.
(Added: 27-Jan-2006 Hits: 280 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Congregation Poile Zedek
- Historic congregation in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Over 100 years old and still going. Have your simcha or party in our beautiful wood shul which seats 500 and our downstairs party room. We are located next to the Hyatt Hotel which has shabbos rooms available welcome visitors and guests.
(Added: 13-Mar-2002 Hits: 516 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Congregation Shaare Tefillah of Teaneck
- Shaare Tefillah is a small growing Orthodox Shul in the heart of Teaneck. This warm community hired a Rabbi in 2003 and is very welcoming to new neighbors.
(Added: 10-Mar-2004 Hits: 447 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Maplewood Jewish Center
- A small growing Orthodox community located in Maplewood and close to South Orange, NJ
(Added: 15-Jul-2002 Hits: 703 Rating: 4.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Netivot Shalom
- Netivot Shalom is an Orthodox synagogue affiliated with the Union for Traditional Judaism, located in Teaneck, New Jersey, that seeks to enhance the spiritual and religious growth of all its members. The synagogue is committed to Halakhic observance within a framework of open-minded intellectual inquiry. It promotes unity among all members of the Jewish people regardless of denominational affiliation and values respect and concern for all of humanity. Netivot Shalom identifies with and supports the goals and aspirations of a thriving State of Israel and encourages affiliation with Zionist and Jewish communal organizations.
(Added: 19-Jan-2006 Hits: 278 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Young Israel of Aberdeen
- Walk into Young Israel of Aberdeen on any Shabbos or holiday, and you will be struck by several things. First, the beauty and dignity of our services. Second, we have an unusual range of Orthodoxy represented here, from modern to centrist to hasidic. Third, the cordial reception we extend to everyone who visits us.
Our community has completed a major expansion of our Eruv, received a Super Shoprite with a Glatt Kosher department, and a brand new Mikveh. This and more is within a mere one mile radius of major living areas. With affordable housing and beautiful neighborhoods and parks, Aberdeen is a great place to live.
(Added: 4-Nov-2004 Hits: 424 Rating: 9.50 Votes: 4) Rate It