- Aur Torah Sephardic Minyan
Address: 1180 Rockland Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10314
(Added: 17-Dec-2003 Hits: 251 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Chabad Center of Mid-Suffolk
- Web site of the Chabad Center of Mid-Suffolk located in Commack, Long Island, New York (NY).
(Added: 6-Mar-2003 Hits: 211 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Chabad Jewish Center
- Responding to both the material and spiritual needs of the Jewish communities of Culver City, Playa and Westchester.
(Added: 23-Dec-2001 Hits: 243 Rating: 9.83 Votes: 6) Rate It
- Chabad of Howard Beach
- We at Chabad offer a variety of religious and humanitarian services to the Jewish people of our community, as well as our neighboring communities.
(Added: 8-Jan-2003 Hits: 147 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Chabad of Midtown Manhattan
- You have a home in Midtown Manhattan.
Shacharit morning Service, 7:45 a.m. (M-F)
Daily Torah Class, 12:45 p.m. (M-F)
Mincha afternoon Service, 1:45 p.m. (M-F)
Maariv evening Service, 5:45 p.m. (M-F) Fall/Winter
Shabbat eve Service, Friday, 6:30 p.m. Fall/Winter
Shabbat eve Service, Friday, 8:30 p.m. Spring/Summer
Traditional Shabbat Dinner, (by reservation)
Shabbat morning Service, Saturday, 10:00 a.m.
- Kiddush buffet following service
(Added: 29-Jun-2004 Hits: 746 Rating: 5.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Chabad of Southampton
- We offer unconditional acceptance for every Jew, regardless of background or level of observance. Our environment is open-door and non-judgmental, and our traditional services are conducted in a joyous, casual atmosphere.
(Added: 10-May-2003 Hits: 164 Rating: 9.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Civic Center Synagogue
- Welcome to Civic Center Synagogue online. Also known as the Synagogue for the Arts, we are a spiritual, cultural, and communal center of traditional Judaism, located in downtown Manhattan's Tribeca neighborhood. An Orthodox shul.
(Added: 9-Feb-2006 Hits: 236 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Civic Center Synagogue
- Baruchim Ha Ba'im. Welcome to Civic Center Synagogue online. Also known as the Synagogue for the Arts, we are a spiritual, cultural, and communal center of traditional Judaism, located in downtown Manhattan's Tribeca neighborhood. Our synagogue was founded some sixty years ago, as Congregation Shaare Zedek, by businessmen working in the fabric trade, as well as civil servants who needed a place to pray during working hours. Today, with Tribeca, Soho, Battery Park City, and Wall Street home to a growing number of Jewish families and individuals, Civic Center is a full-service synagogue.
(Added: 21-Mar-2001 Hits: 646 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Congregation Agudas Israel
- We are an unaffiliated traditional synagogue in Newburgh, NY that reaches out to Jews throughout the mid-Hudson Valley to bring them closer to traditional halakhic Jewish observance.
(Added: 1-Mar-2003 Hits: 497 Rating: 7.50 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Congregation Beth Hakneses Hachodosh
- Orthodox shul in Rochester, NY. Daily minyanim. Kosher caterer on site. Mikvah next door. Eruv inspected weekly. Glatt kosher butcher. On the way to Niagara Falls.
(Added: 10-Mar-2003 Hits: 351 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Congregation Bnai Jacob
- A warm, friendly orthodox synagogue located in the heart of Park SLope NY- 401 9th St.(b/w 6th & 7th Ave.)
This synagogue offers a wide range of daily and evening classes, events, shabbatons and childrens programs. Jewish Preschool and Hebrew School
(Added: 18-Feb-2004 Hits: 321 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Congregation Emunath Israel
- Your Source for Judaism in Chelsea. We are situated in the heart of chelsea on 23rd St between 7th & 8th Aves. We have Minyanim thrice daily, Adult Education, Hebrew School and alot more. Come over for our Bi-Monthly Friday night party or drop in for a Kabbalah, coffe and cake every Wednesday at 7:30pm.
(Added: 29-Oct-2003 Hits: 520 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Congregation Ohav Sholom
- Modern Orthodox Synagogue - Rabbi : Jeremiah Wohlberg
Congregation Ohav Sholom (The Merrick Bellmore Synagogue) Rabbi Wohlberg established this synagogue as a synagogue where people from a variety of home environments and backgrounds can all feel comfortable.
(Added: 3-Jul-2004 Hits: 468 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Congregation Ohav Sholom Hebrew School
- Congregation Ohav Sholom (The Merrick Bellmore Synagogue) Religious School. We offer Hebrew School classes for public school children ages 3-13 including bar/bat mitzvah classes. Ohav Sholom is a modern orthodox synagogue. Rabbi Wohlberg established this Hebrew School as a place where students from a variety of home environments and backgrounds (shul members and non members) can come to learn about Jewish traditions, holidays, Israel, prayer and the Hebrew Language.
(Added: 3-Jul-2004 Hits: 107 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Congregation Ohr Torah
- Congregation Ohr Torah, a member of the Orthodox Union of Synagogues, is the jewel of North Woodmere’s growing shomer Shabbat community. Located at 410 Hungry Harbor Road, Congregation Ohr Torah is only yards away from the Doxie Pond/Margate Court footbridge linking the Woodmere neighborhoods of Saddle Ridge, Hewlett, and Woodmere Park to North Woodmere.
(Added: 27-Jan-2006 Hits: 161 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It