- Congregation Ramath Orah
- Located just a few steps from Columbia University, Congregation Ramath Orah is a warm and welcoming Orthodox shul that offers a wide range of Torah- and community-oriented programs, including evening and Shabbat classes, joint holiday programs with community synagogues and organizations, and elder care and visitation programs with community hospitals and nursing homes.
(Added: 17-Mar-2004 Hits: 323 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Hebrew Institute of White Plains
- We are an Open Orthodox Synagogue which welcomes all to a haimishe shul, with programs in education and minyanim for all. Member of OU.
(Added: 5-Apr-2002 Hits: 299 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Kehilas Prozdor
- An Orthodox synagogue in New Hempstead, NY, featuring both daily (Daf HaYomi) and weekly Shiurim, and a popular weekly Parsha newsletter.
(Added: 22-May-2002 Hits: 247 Rating: 9.75 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Kehillat Ohr Tzion
- Kehillat Ohr Tzion is a place where we come together as a community. It is not only a place of worship, as it also is a place to learn, to share and to celebrate. An Orthodox community in Williamsville, NY.
(Added: 27-Jan-2006 Hits: 81 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Lake Placid Synagogue
- This is a "traditional" but unaffiliated synagogue in Lake Placid, New York. Lake Placid Synagogue is the only synagogue that is open year-round in the Adirondack Park. Today, approximately 25 families maintain the synagogue. We recognize the importance of having a place to worship throughout the year, a place to educate our children, and a place to socialize. Shabbat services are held monthly for most of the year. During the summer months, services are held weekly on Friday evenings and Saturday mornings. High Holy Days and other festivals are also observed.
(Added: 3-Jul-2004 Hits: 428 Rating: 9.14 Votes: 7) Rate It
- Montauk Minyan
- Progressive Orthodox Minyan in Park Slope, Brooklyn. Meets 1-2 times a month, on shabbat morning.
Meets at 339 8th Street (Camp Friendship)
(Added: 19-Sep-2003 Hits: 149 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Saratoga Chabad - Jewish Center Saratoga Springs NY
- Jewish tourist and minyan and kosher travel info for Saratoga Springs and Lake George region in New York - special sections for historic jewish saratoga, pirkei avot commentary, jewish communal and outreach programs and events and more...
(Added: 21-Mar-2002 Hits: 579 Rating: 6.33 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Shira Chadasha sepharadic congregation of Great Neck
- An Orthodox young Sephardic Minyan with Rabbi Shlomo Shoub as our resident Rabbi. Morning Minyan at 7am (Sun 8:30) and summer afternoon Mincha/Maariv at 7pm.Located at 35 North Station plaza opp. Great Neck train station (above Dunkin Donut). We have regular classes on Gemora and Shulkhan Aruch.
(Added: 21-Jul-2003 Hits: 224 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- The Bialystoker Synagogue
- Historic, Orthodox Jewish congregation housed in New York City landmark synagogue building on the Lower East Side of Manhattan.
(Added: 13-Jan-2004 Hits: 235 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Stanton Street Shul
- Warm and open synagogue on New York's Lower East Side. Formally known as Congregation Bnai Jacob Anschei Brzezan, this congregation is housed in one of the last functioning tenement synagogues, a form of vernacular architecture that has all but disappeared. Services daily and on Sabbath and holidays.
(Added: 9-Dec-2002 Hits: 317 Rating: 8.14 Votes: 7) Rate It
- Welcome To Fifth Avenue Synagogue Online
- A dream became a reality in 1958. Our synagogue was to be for those who felt the force of a whispered Hebrew prayer; for those who relished the distinction of their heritage; for those who carried the tradition of Judaism proudly and gratefully.
(Added: 6-Jun-2001 Hits: 679 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- West Side Jewish Center
- The synagogue with a heart in the heart of the city. Regular services weekday mornings and afternoons, and Shabbat services every week. Classes and programs. 347 W. 34th St. (212)502-5291.
(Added: 4-Dec-2003 Hits: 304 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It