- Young Israel of Fifth Avenue
- Located on West 16th Street, in the heart of New York City, Young Israel of Fifth Avenue (YIFA) is a thriving Orthodox Synagogue that serves the Manhattan neighborhoods of Chelsea, Greenwich Village, Gramercy, and beyond. During the past four decades, multi-generational families, together with young professionals who have come to New York for school and training, have created a dynamic and vibrant community. This exciting mixture of people crosses all cultural, economic and professional lines and creates unique and rewarding opportunities for the long-time resident and the Jewish newcomer in the New York area.
(Added: 7-Feb-2006 Hits: 148 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Young Israel of Hewlett
- Young Israel of Hewlett in the Five Towns of New York. An Orthodox congregation
(Added: 7-Feb-2006 Hits: 49 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Young Israel of Jackson Heights
- An Orthodox synagogue in Western Queens (close to LaGuardia Airport), with daily morning minyan, Shabbat services, and a range of classes and programs.
(Added: 9-Jan-2006 Hits: 61 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It