- Am Ha Yam - Cape Cod Havurah
- The Am Ha Yam Havurah of Cape Cod is a community of Jews in the lower Cape area who pray, celebrate, study and socialize together. The purpose of Am Ha Yam is to promote Jewish fellowship, traditions, culture and education. The Am HaYam Cape Cod Havurah is a community of Jews in the lower Cape Cod area who pray, celebrate, study and socialize together. We are a member-led, highly participatory group, and all services and activities are coordinated by group members. We value and practice egalitarian principles in our liturgy as well as in our organization. Our membership consists of singles, couples and families; all are welcome to attend our events.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 239 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Congregation Agudas Achim
- Congregation Agudas Achim of Greater Attleboro will be a voice for Judaism and Reconstructionist Jewish practice in Southeastern Massachusetts. While creating a community for members of all ages, our gateway to Jewish living will reach out in an effort to afford a comfortable, warm, and inviting experience to all. By integrating religious, social and educational programs, our goal is to enable every member to become a learner and every learner a teacher in their Jewish journey toward meaning and wholeness. In this way, we will assure that future generations of our Jewish community will be empowered to recognize the significance of our ancestral heritage and traditions, while embracing our role as shapers of the Jewish future.
(Added: 8-Feb-2006 Hits: 44 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Congregation Dorshei Tzedek
- Dorshei Tzedek is a progressive, participatory Reconstructionist congregation founded in 1991. We are dedicated to creating a caring, inclusive community, to enhancing Jewish practice and learning in the lives of our members and to acts of tikkun olam (repairing the world). Our growing community reflects the many faces of contemproary Jewry.
(Added: 6-Apr-2006 Hits: 98 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Congregation Shirat Hayam
- Welcome to Congregation Shirat Hayam, a Reconstructionist Jewish synagogue located on the South Shore of Massachusetts. We are a welcoming and inclusive congregation, inviting all individuals and families to participate in our community. We meet for services, discussion, culture, religious/Hebrew school, Jewish holidays, and other events. We are affiliated with the Jewish Reconstructionist Federation. Visitors are always welcome - please check our calendar for activities or contact us for further information.
(Added: 8-Feb-2006 Hits: 68 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Dorshei Tzedek
- A Reconstructionist congregation in Newton, MA
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 283 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Havurat Shalom
- A Reconstructionist congregation in Andover, MA
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 174 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Havurat Shalom
- Founded in 1968, Havurat Shalom is an egalitarian Jewish community in Somerville, Massachusetts where women and men come to pray and learn; explore, celebrate and grapple with Jewish tradition; work for social justice; and discuss a variety of Jewish concerns.
(Added: 30-Jan-2006 Hits: 62 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Hillel B'nai Torah
- The Jewish Reconstructionsit Federation's newest Congregation. The haimish shul in the greater-Boston area.
(Added: 2-Jul-2004 Hits: 160 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Community of Amherst
- Welcome. The Jewish Community of Amherst (JCA) is a welcoming, egalitarian synagogue, affiliated with the Jewish Reconstructionist Federation. It is committed to offering rich spiritual, educational, and social opportunities to a diverse Jewish community in the Amherst Area - from guiding our young and learning from our elders, to helping improve conditions in the greater community. The Jewish Community of Amherst is dedicated to creating and maintaining an open, dynamic, spiritual and participatory membership. We believe a strong commitment to Jewish values and embracing the spiritual richness of our traditions enables our diverse community to meet the challenges of our contemporary world. We value openness and welcome all- gays and lesbians, singles, interfaith couples, people of color, differently-abled people, and those of limited economic means.
(Added: 30-Jan-2006 Hits: 46 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Shir Hadash
- Shir Hadash is a Reconstructionist egalitarian havurah affiliated with the Jewish Reconstructionist Federation. We meet almost every Shabbat and for holidays from September through June at 1310 Centre Street in Newton Centre, Massachusetts, convenient to the Newton Centre T stop.
(Added: 29-Jan-2006 Hits: 61 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It