- Bnai Keshet (Essex County, New Jersey)
- Bnai Keshet is a vibrant, progressive and egalitarian congregation serving Montclair and greater Essex County in northern New Jersey. We are affiliated with the Jewish Reconstructionist Federation. We have an award-winning religious school for youth as well as many adult education programs. Our diverse membership comes together for worship services, celebration of Jewish culture and religion, and study. We are committed to tikkun olam - social action to help repair our world. We offer many stimulating Shabbat programs, and are a participant in the Synaplex initiative. Located in Monclair, NJ.
(Added: 5-Feb-2005 Hits: 346 Rating: 7.43 Votes: 7) Rate It
- Jewish Community Center of Belle Mead
- The Jewish Community Center of Belle Mead is a Reconstructionist synagogue dedicated to serving the spiritual, educational, cultural, civic and social needs of a diverse congregation while maintaining a unique, vibrant, and visible Jewish presence in the greater Belle Mead area. Fulfilling the religious, educational, and
social needs of our Jewish community since 1982. Serving Somerset County, and the towns of Belle Mead,
Hillsborough, Rocky Hill, Kendall Park, Princeton, and Hopewell.
(Added: 22-Jun-2005 Hits: 248 Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Kehillah Hadashah
- Kehillah Hadashah is a Reconstructionist congregation forming in southwest New Jersey.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 168 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- N'Shamat HaDorot
- A Reconstructionist congregation in Chester, NJ
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 208 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- String of Pearls
- A Reconstructionist congregation in Princeton, NJ
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 273 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- String of Pearls Congregation
- String of Pearls is a congregation of 50 households in the Princeton area whose members have been gathering together since 1991. From the beginning it has been a proudly diverse and inclusive Jewish congregation, welcoming young and old, singles and families, Jews by birth and by choice, non-Jewish partners in interfaith couples, gay and straight, the spiritually settled and the spiritually restless, in short, all who are willing to commit to the integration of community, worship, study, and acts of loving kindness (gemilut hasadim) and repair of the world (tikkun olam).
(Added: 8-Feb-2006 Hits: 94 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Temple B'nai Abraham
- The Reconstructionist Jewish Congregation in Bordentown, New Jersey. As you’re sure to learn upon your first visit to B’nai Abraham, we are a warm, close-knit Jewish spiritual community with a long, rich history. Our membership comes from our home town of Bordentown and surrounding areas to gather in our synagogue, which we’ve owned since 1918!
(Added: 30-Jan-2006 Hits: 54 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Temple Beth El
- A Reconstructionist congregation in Hammonton, NJ
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 124 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It