- East End Temple
- A Reform congregation in New York, New York. New generations of committed Jewish families are finding their spiritual home with us in our new facility at 245 East 17th Street. We purchased an 1883 building in a landmark district and turned it in to East End Temple! The sense of community and family at East End Temple is very real. We invite you to worship with us or just visit us on Stuyvesant Square Park.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 360 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Family Congregation
- Jewish Family Congregation (JFC) is a
warm and vibrant congregation with a traditional flavor where liberal Judaism is truly celebrated. The Congregation is located in northern Westchester County, New York on Route 123 in South Salem.
To learn more about JFC, meet our Rabbi, learn about our nursery school and religious school programs, plus the many social and educational opportunities our congregation offers, log onto www.jewishfamilycongregation.org. Or please call 914-763-3028.
(Added: 9-Sep-2002 Hits: 129 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Larchmont Temple
- A Reform congregation in Larchmont, New York
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 90 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Metropolitan Synagogue
- We are a small reform congregation in NYC & welcome both traditional and non-traditional families.
(Added: 11-Sep-2007 Hits: 32 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Monroe Temple of Liberal Judiasm
- Monroe Temple of Liberal Judiasm is a temple of reform judiasm located in Monroe, New York. The Rabbi is Rabbi Garry Allan Loeb
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 158 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Riverdale Temple
- Riverdale Temple is the only Reform congregation in the Riverdale section of the Bronx. The oldest congregation in the community, we have a pre-school, a religious school, special tot Shabbat programs, Youth Groups, and active Sisterhood and Men's Club. We welcome all Jews, inter-fatih couples, singles, and families.
(Added: 21-Jun-2004 Hits: 106 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Sinai Free Synagogue
- Sinai Free Synagogue, a multigenerational Reform congregation in Westchester County, New York, is proud of its diversity, and warmly welcomes interfaith families and those with alternative lifestyles.
(Added: 7-Jul-2002 Hits: 114 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Temple Beth Abraham
- A Reform congregation in Tarrytown, NY. Temple Beth Abraham, a member of the Union for Reform Judaism, was founded over 100 years ago by a group of dedicated Jewish families, many of whom are part of our congregation today. Services conducted in two separate chapels bridge the gap between Conservative and Reform traditions.
Temple Beth Abraham's mission is to provide our congregants with opportunities to create meaningful connections to God, Torah, the Jewish People and the surrounding Community.
(Added: 19-Feb-2006 Hits: 32 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It