- P'nai Or of Central Connecticut
- Congregation P’nai Or of Central Connecticut is a Jewish Renewal prayer and celebratory community! In addition to being a place to explore your spirituality in a Jewish context, Congregation P’nai Or is a place to meet interesting people and make new friends
(Added: 31-Jan-2006 Hits: 38 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- P'nai Or of Portland
- P'nai Or (Faces of Light) of Portland is a growing community of individuals, couples, and families who find inspiration in the Jewish Renewal approach to Judaism. We derive our inspiration from Torah, Kabbalah, the teachings of the Chassidic masters, and other wisdom traditions. Praying, singing, and dancing, we celebrate Shabbat, holidays, and life cycle events.
(Added: 31-Jan-2006 Hits: 35 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Pardes Hannah
- The Jewish Renewal Community of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
(Added: 31-Jan-2006 Hits: 33 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Pardes Levavot
- Welcome to Pardes Levavot: A Jewish Renewal Congregation! Pardes Levavot, “Orchard of Hearts,” was formed on July 1st 2003 in Boulder, Colorado in the spirit of creating conscious holy community. Our name expresses the spiritual blossoming of each individual heart within an inspiring and nurturing orchard. Through the kavanah of striving for depth and openheartedness in our relationship with God and each other.
(Added: 31-Jan-2006 Hits: 32 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Pnai Or of Central Connecticut
- Pnai Or of Central Conn, a Jewish Renewal community, holds twice-a-month shabbos services led by Rabbi Andrea Cohen-Kiener. We also gather for most Jewish holidays. Services are a blend of traditional prayer and songs/teachings to make services personally relevant and celebratory.
(Added: 4-Jan-2004 Hits: 117 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Ruach Hamidbar - Spirit of the Desert
- Ruach Hamidbar - Spirit of the Desert is a vibrant Jewish congregation that meets in Scottsdale and Paradise Valley. We seek to bring an all-embracing awareness, relevance and joy to spiritual practice, creating a path for healing our hearts and finding wholeness - "tikkun halev." We draw upon the Hassidic tradition for joy, song and dance; we draw upon the Jewish Renewal tradition for egalitarian services infused with interactive prayer and meditation, chanting, drumming and storytelling. We strive to heal the world by promoting justice, freedom, responsibility and a profound caring for all life and the earth -"tikkun olam". We respect all Jews and all peoples and greet every human being with "sever panim yafot"- a warm, cheerful and pleasant countenance. (Pirkei Avot 1:15) Ruach Hamidbar is a member of the Network of Jewish Renewal Communities and affiliated with ALEPH: Alliance for Jewish Renewal, a worldwide trans-denominational movement grounded in Judaism's prophetic and mystical traditions.
(Added: 31-Jan-2006 Hits: 42 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Shaarei Shamayim
- Shaarei Shamayim is Madison's Jewish Reconstructionist and Jewish Renewal Community. It is a growing community of almost 90 households with adult members ranging from college age to senior citizens. We are a diverse community of professionals, students, and other working people. We welcome traditional and nontraditional families, singles, interfaith couples, and gays and lesbians from Madison and its surrounding area.
(Added: 31-Jan-2006 Hits: 31 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Shir Hashirim
- The Song of Songs Minyan, Berkeley, California.
(Added: 31-Jan-2006 Hits: 41 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Temple Adath Or
- TAO - The South Florida Center for Jewish Renewal, the largest Jewish Renewal congregation in the southeastern United States, is part of the worldwide Jewish Renewal Movement, which seeks to restore the spiritual vitality that has long been a part of Judaism. TAO brings joy, meaning and purpose to people’s lives by identifying universal truths rooted in Torah, Kabbalah and other Eastern and traditional Jewish sources. Meditation, dance, chanting, song and music, present in Judaism throughout the ages, are an integral part of the services.
(Added: 31-Jan-2006 Hits: 48 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Temple Emanuel
- The Congregation of the Temple Emanuel (Kehilat Emanuel) models the future of congregational Judaism, in that it offers, in addition to diverse prayer services and myriad learning experiences, a variety of programs to attract people of all ages and backgrounds to build an interconnected and religiously directed community. We see the future of Judaism beyond the world of denominations, where we share the pursuit of justice and, where each learns from the other and we all learn from our God and our tradition.
(Added: 31-Jan-2006 Hits: 66 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It