- Simchat HaLev
- Liberal Spiritual Judaism For All People. Inclusive Welcoming Community. Services, Hebrew School, Family Education. Serving affilaited and Non Affilated. Clergy Officiation
(Added: 20-Aug-2006 Hits: 78 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Synagogue for the Performing Arts
- The Synagogue For The Performing Arts was founded in 1973 by members of the entertainment community of Los Angeles. The original membership -- actors, screenwriters and behind the scenes professionals in the diverse fields of the performing arts -- shared a desire to worship together unencumbered by the pressure and politics associated with most congregations. Over the years, little has changed. The Synagogue For The Performing Arts was the first entertainment congregation to provide an affordable, yet spiritually satisfying place for the unaffiliated to worship. While the services are essentially traditional with a mix of both Hebrew and English, there is explanation and transliteration of the Hebrew liturgy included. The emphasis on the blending of the performing arts and Judaism remains in the themes and presentations at the Sabbath services held on the first Friday of each month.
(Added: 30-Jan-2006 Hits: 79 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Temple B'nai Israel
- Temple B'nai Israel is an unaffiliated, family-oriented community synagogue in Aurora, Illinois which has served conservative, reform, and traditional Jews in the Fox Valley and Western Suburbs since 1904.
(Added: 12-May-2003 Hits: 310 Rating: 9.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Temple Beth Zion
- We are a diverse, caring, joyful, and informal community sensitive to the spiritual needs of adults and families. With the guidance of our Rabbi, we create a rich, thought-provoking service. We practice a spiritual Judaism that is both traditional and innovative. Located in Brookline, MA.
(Added: 20-Feb-2006 Hits: 60 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Temple Shir Hadash
- Temple Shir Hadash is an independent Jewish community providing a home for all Jews in the Westford, Massachusetts area and surrounding communities. We are committed to fostering community by offering opportunities for meaningful worship, the pursuit of spirituality and lifelong Jewish education. We are currently an independent congregation that was founded four years ago.
(Added: 30-Jan-2006 Hits: 66 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The New Shul, Scottsdale, Arizona
- The New Shul in Scottsdale, Arizona is the home of a community of Jews who have chosen to enrich their lives through learning, prayer, and mutual caring. We believe that tradition and community are the soil in which the individual can grow and flourish.
(Added: 30-Jan-2006 Hits: 83 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- West Point Jewish Chapel
- The completion of the Jewish Chapel in 1984 culminated a twenty year undertaking. The organization responsible for the project was the West Point Jewish Chapel Fund a private, non-profit civilian organization. This group raised more than 7.5 million dollars to erect and furnish the facility.
(Added: 27-Jan-2007 Hits: 51 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It