- Ahavat Israel
- The Jewish people have not yet corrected the sin they committed 2,000 years ago! The way to correct it is with "Ahavat Chinam", endless love. Love for the Jewish People first and foremost, helping every Jew for the simple reason of helping him. Setting politics, pride and selfishness aside, and placing the Jewish Nation above all priorities. This website is being created with this as the objective. Our purpose is to assist the Jewish Nation reach this goal. Namely, to create an environment of Love for the Jewish People, Love for the Torah, and Love for Eretz Israel. May we all merit to see the coming of the Moshiach and the rebuilding of our Holy Temple, soon in our time.
(Added: 12-Jan-2006 Hits: 63 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Recorded Divrei Torah from Chicago area Rabbonim, Baale Batim, and useful links
(Added: 18-May-2005 Hits: 69 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- An eclectic collection of essays and thoughts on Torah life…drawn from a rabbi’s notebook. From an Orthodox perspective.
(Added: 1-Jul-2002 Hits: 174 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Daily Halacha by Rabbi Eli Mansour
- DailyHalacha.com is part of Torah Learning Resources Ltd. (a non profit organization.) The Daily Halacha is recorded every morning in Shacharit at Ahi Ezer Torah Center in Brooklyn New York during the winter months, and in Lawrence Ave Shul in Deal NJ during the summer months. The Halacha is then transcribed with minor grammatical edit, and then uploaded for broadcast the next day.
(Added: 24-Feb-2006 Hits: 80 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Is not just a name of another Internet site. It is an opportunity to solve your Halacha queries through World Wide Halacha Center. We are recognized as "Halachanet" when we are located at "www.halacha.net" and "www.halacha.com"
Staff of Experts
Every observant Jew desires to have his own Rabbi - an authority on Halacha, who is available, respects his privacy, and above all, is an expert in his field. It is difficult to find a Rav, and doubly difficult to find one who is able to deal with questions in all areas of life. Halachanet has achieved this difficult task. Halachanet has gathered together a staff of talented Rabbis who are open to discussion of any topic and also have the capabilities to deal with it. The staff also is prepared to consult experts in specific areas of Halacha on more complex questions. Many questions have been brought to the attention of the greatest Poskim of our generation.
(Added: 12-Jan-2006 Hits: 167 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- How to Make and Keep Your Kitchen Kosher
- "Make and Keep your Kitchen Kosher" is a fascinating new interactive learning program, for people who have been keeping kosher all their lives - as well as those just starting. The program is gaining scores of adherents every day. This a revolutionary way of learning,combining audio lessons, written material and questions and answers over a three month period.
(Added: 26-Nov-2004 Hits: 77 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Law
- In order to forge a better understanding of the interaction between Halacha and secular law, Jewish Law presents a wealth of information -- much of which is exclusive in cyberspace to this website -- on Halacha, Jewish issues and secular law. A research center and a place for people to "meet" and communicate with each other for professional networking purposes. Coordinated by the OU, Project Genesis and the Aleph Institute.
(Added: 9-Mar-2001 Hits: 284 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Jewish Torah Values
- A deep and insightful site of Jewish Ethics and Halacha. Hebrew Language only.
(Added: 28-Feb-2002 Hits: 144 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Kehilat Aruch Ha Shulchan
- We are starting a group that will be able to learn from the sefer Aruch Ha Shulchan. The shiurim will be given once a week and will be downloadable in mp3 format.
(Added: 5-Sep-2004 Hits: 91 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- kvitel - zadikim prayer
- zadikim kvitel the complete web site with data and picture of all the monument in israel the holy land all the bible saint unique information all new photograph the route to make a prayer and send a kvitel
(Added: 28-Dec-2004 Hits: 63 Rating: 8.67 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Mechon-Mamre / Downloading MTR Torah Freeware
- MTR Hebrew Legal Classics from Mechon Mamre is simply amazing. It contains the full text of Mishneh Torah of RaMBaM, TaNaKh, Targum Onkelos on the Chumash, Mishnah, Tosefta, Yerushalmi, and Bavli. It is now freeware as well. ... The project is well worth supporting. They are using Yemenite manuscripts of RaMBaM, and are doing their best to correct errors that have crept into the texts of Mishne Torah and Shas...so much that there are far fewer errors in this program than there are on the expensive CD-ROM packages commercially available. I am not connected with this program, but I use it and recommend it strongly. It's compact, fast, searchable, configurable, and a way to support a worthwhile endeavor of a very nice, religious family.
(Added: 26-Mar-2001 Hits: 768 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Mesora.org is dedicated to the Scriptural and Rabbinic verification of authentic Jewish beliefs and practices. We continuously write articles addressing many areas of Jewish philosophy, and have posted hundreds since our inception four years ago. We now offer Live Online Classes via PalTalk software (Free to download: www.paltalk.com). See our schedule of classes for times and subjects.
(Added: 26-Aug-2001 Hits: 208 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- P'til Tekhelet
- P'til Tekhelet. The Association for the Promotion
and Distribution of Tekhelet Jerusalem, Israel. "Speak to the Children of Israel and bid them that they make fringes on the corners of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of each corner a thread of blue (tekhelet). And it shall be for you as a fringe, that you may look upon it and remember all the commandments of G-d, and do them..." (Numbers 15:38-39)
(Added: 12-Jan-2006 Hits: 56 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Rabbi Shulman's archives
- Archives of classes and sermons given by Rabbi Eli Baruch Shulman at the Young Israel of Midwood, in Brooklyn.
(Added: 6-Aug-2001 Hits: 198 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Rambam - 1 Chapter a Day
- This is a discussion group for those who learn one chapter a day of the Rambam's Mishneh Torah.
The Mishneh Torah was the Rambam's (Rabbi Moses ben Maimon) magnum opus, a work spanning hundreds of chapters and describing all of the laws mentioned in the Torah. To this day it is the only work that details all of Jewish observance, including those laws which are only applicable when the Holy Temple is in place. Participating in this learning is one is a way we can play a small but essential part in rebuilding the final Temple.
(Added: 31-Dec-2002 Hits: 186 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Tattoos Are Not For Jews
- This site explains that tattoos are forbidden according to Judaism and are simply not a good idea.
(Added: 4-Aug-2002 Hits: 268 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- In proclaiming the commandment of Tzitzit... (or Tzitzith), the Torah says, "You shall make tassels (Gedilim) on the four corners of your garments…" From this we learn that Tzitzit are only required on a four-cornered garment.
(Added: 13-Jan-2006 Hits: 83 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It