- Torah, haftarah and megilla readings on CD with live support option. Ideal for the first-time learner or bar/bat mitzvah lessons.
(Added: 30-Aug-2003 Hits: 251 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Mail-jewish is the oldest and one of the largest jewish mailing list. It has been working with Shamash since it was first started.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 198 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- The goal of the MazorNet family of websites is to be the one place on the internet where every Jew, or person interested in things Jewish, is welcome. The most challenging part of fulfilling this mission is to avoid agendas at all costs for, only through such an approach, all can feel as if they have a voice and a place.
(Added: 5-May-2006 Hits: 68 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Here you will find the Hebrew Bible (Tana"kh) and the RaMBaM's Complete Restatement of the Oral Law (Mishneh Torah): Together these give God's full guidance for both Jews and Gentiles in all times and places detailing what God expects us to do and not do. Through the study and observance of these two guides to Torah (God's instructions) we can all live richly rewarding lives and avoid painful errors. Both our online and offline Bible and Mishneh Torah texts have been carefully prepared, and they are as accurate as found in the very finest printed editions. (Additional materials are also provided, but they are not the heart of this site.)
(Added: 17-Feb-2006 Hits: 104 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Mercaz HaRaya - The Centre for Vision
- Mercaz HaRaya is a Bet Midrash - Home of Learning - that is dedicated to exploring and sharing the universal wisdom of Kabbalah, Torah and the teachings of Rav Kook.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 301 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Meru Foundation
- The Meru Project is based on 25 years of research by Stan Tenen into the origin and nature of the Hebrew alphabet, and the mathematical structure underlying the sequence of letters of the Hebrew text of Genesis.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 213 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Midrash and Method
- A site devoted to exploring the methodology of classical Jewish interpretation and the relationship between midrash and surface meanings of Biblical text.
(Added: 12-Feb-2004 Hits: 231 Rating: 9.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Milk N Honey
- Torah Discussions by Rabbi Steve Gindi
(Added: 24-Jan-2006 Hits: 68 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Mitzva.org: 613 Commandments
- The meaning, reasons and beauty of Mitzvah Observance. Stories, Sayings and essays on the 613 Commandments.
(Added: 16-Jun-2004 Hits: 148 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- My Shiur
- Hebrew daf yomi recordings in MP3.
Download or listen online.
(Added: 19-Jan-2005 Hits: 133 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Online Bet Midrash/The RabLab
- Rabbinic texts with new translation and commentaries produced by eighth grade students at the Solomon Schechter Day School of Greater Boston.
(Added: 28-Apr-2002 Hits: 256 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- a weblog put out by josh waxman, a student at RIETS, Revel, and CUNY, which features divrei torah on the parshat hashavua, as well as posts about whatever i happen to be learning at the time. updated several times weekly.
(Added: 21-Aug-2003 Hits: 201 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Phoenix Community Kollel
- Torah study as a vehicle for this connection is a powerful agent of enrichment. By establishing an epicenter for continuing high-level Torah study, and reaching out
to the full spectrum of Phoenix Jewry, at every level, regardless of background or affiliation, the Kollel seeks to unite the community in the common pursuit of Jewish
vibrancy. Unaffiliated with any synagogue or organization, every Jew is respected for who they are and is assisted in conducting their own quest at their own pace.
The ultimate hope is to help participants achieve a true Torah experience, where the ideas learned begin to resonate deeply within.
(Added: 16-Oct-2001 Hits: 213 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Rabbi Jason A. Miller's Personal Website
- Rabbi Jason A. Miller's personal website. Rabbi Jason Miller is the spiritual leader of Congregation Agudas Achim in Columbus, Ohio, a STAR Foundation Synaplex congregation. Rabbi Jason was ordained a Conservative rabbi at the Jewish Theological Seminary and received a
master's degree from the William Davidson Graduate School of Jewish Education. The site contains sermons, essays, jokes, quotes, photos, links, Rabbi Jason's blog, and the Bar Mitzvah/E-mail Project.
(Added: 19-Jan-2005 Hits: 361 Rating: 8.11 Votes: 187) Rate It
- Rabbi Jason Miller's Blog
- Rabbi Jason Miller Blog - Official blog of Rabbi Jason Miller, who is spiritual leader of Congregation Agudas Achim in Columbus, Ohio, a STAR Foundation Synaplex
congregation. Rabbi Jason was ordained a Conservative rabbi at the Jewish Theological Seminary and received a master's degree from the William Davidson Graduate School of Jewish Education. The blog contains Rabbi Jason's thoughts on everything from the Jewish community to pop culture. Israel, Torah, synagogues, sports, movies, politics, and more.
(Added: 24-May-2005 Hits: 108 Rating: 7.86 Votes: 40) Rate It
- Rabbi wein.com
- About The Destiny Foundation
Rabbi Berel Wein may not have invented Jewish history, but with his particular blend of insight, charisma, and vision, he is uniquely positioned to eternalize a 4,000-year-old legacy for Jews all over the world.
This legacy is crucial to the Jewish people. Attempting to be a Jew in the 21st Century without understanding the layers of political, cultural, and religious events that formed the world Jewish community is, as Rabbi Wein says, like entering the theater in the middle of the movie. The present is never so rich when the past is a question mark.
(Added: 17-Jan-2002 Hits: 309 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Rabbinical Court of California and the West Coast
- The Beth Din, or Beit Din, is the Rabbinical Court that has been the basis of Jewish law and living throughout history and around the globe. Procedures and decisions based on the Torah, Talmud, and the great body of Halachic law are the guarantee of continued Jewish communal life.
The Rabbinical Court of California and the West Coast, headed by HaRav Gavriel Cohen is authorized to handle all matters of Jewish religious law, and is designated by the State of Israel to serve the western United States, Canada, Mexico and the Far East in matters of Halacha (Jewish law).
(Added: 17-Jan-2006 Hits: 50 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It