- 92nd Street Y Camps
- With exciting day camps and travel camps, short-term sleepaways, specialty camps and camps for children with developmental disabilities, the 92nd Street Y has a program tailor-made for your child's interests and needs. Children ages 3-15 can enjoy personal attention from a talented and dedicated professional camp staff and our programs encourage campers to develop their imaginations and individual abilities while enhancing their self-esteem.
(Added: 17-Jan-2006 Hits: 148 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- A Jewish Summer Program in Israel - Camp S'dei Chemed
- Camp S'dei Chemed has been the leader in the field for the past 30 years and has gained an unsurpassed reputation for excellence and quality. This is certainly the most important and valuable ingredient to insure a pleasant, fun-filled, joyous and exciting summer filled with meaning and purpose. One which instills our youngsters with true love for our land. Our greatest recommendations are the thousands of happy satisfied youngsters whom we've served over the past 31 years.
(Added: 4-Apr-2001 Hits: 807 Rating: 9.14 Votes: 7) Rate It
- American Jewish Society for Service
- In 1951, the American Jewish Society for Service (AJSS) began its innovative summer program of community service by Jewish teens. We are proud to carry on the vision of our founders, offering an outstanding experience of tikkun olam (repairing the world) in our six-week summer camp work projects.
(Added: 27-Jan-2006 Hits: 104 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Association of Federation Camps
- Camp provides a much-needed break from the routine of everyday life. Let us find the perfect Jewish Summer experience for you.
(Added: 2-May-2006 Hits: 125 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Bat Mitzvah Camp & Club
- Bat Mitzvah Club, Jewish teen club, Women's circle & Bat Mitzvah overnight and day camps, where you'll have the summer of your life!
(Added: 27-Jul-2006 Hits: 78 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Ben Torah Basketball Camp
- Religious day camp in Greater Washington focusing on the fundamentals of basketball. Daily schedule includes minyan, shiurim, coaching sessions, and league play. 4 weekly sessions running from June 21- July 16, 2004.
(Added: 26-Apr-2004 Hits: 215 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Berkshire Hills - Emanuel Camps
- At Berkshire Hills - Emanuel Camps, campers find our summer camp to be a "second home". Our beautiful Berkshire mountains site boasts a 60 acre private lake where modern facilities allow us to comfortably appreciate a safe and nurturing country environment. Our experienced, home grown and well-trained staff is here to make your child's summer experience a rich one by offering an array of traditional as well as cutting edge programs and a warm and inviting camp community.
(Added: 30-Apr-2006 Hits: 105 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Berkshire Institute for Music & Arts
- The Berkshire Institute for Music and Arts offers a fantastic summer arts experience for young people currently in grades 8-11. Set in a pluralistic Jewish community and held at Williams College in Williamstown, Massachusetts, BIMA creates a unique setting in which participants explore the relationships between artistic expression and Jewish living and learning.
(Added: 28-Feb-2006 Hits: 87 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Beth Tfiloh Camps
- Beth Tfiloh Camps has provided a well-organized, goal-oriented camping experience in a nurturing atmosphere since 1943. Each child participates in a wide variety of fun-filled activities in aquatics, sports, arts, and outdoor living. Our supportive environment, mature counselors, and talented instructors encourage cooperative behavior and the inclusion of every child. Campers make new friends, develop social skills, learn sharing and develop relationships that often last a lifetime. Our camp atmosphere promotes integrity, self esteem, positive values, team spirit and community membership. Our campers are drawn from dozens of public and private schools, and from the entire spectrum of Jewish affiliations, as well as from non-affiliated families. This diversity exposes campers to new situations and widens their horizons. Our convenient Owings Mills location means just a short bus ride for most campers.
(Added: 1-May-2006 Hits: 95 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Block and Hexter Camp
- Leave behind the city noise and heat. Spend a relaxing, invigorating vacation at our 560 wooded acre campsite in the Pocono Mountains region of Pennsylvania. The Block & Hexter Vacation Center of Associated Camps, Inc. offers a natural scenic setting, a private, spring fed 60 acre lake, and a wide variety of recreational and cultural activities which promote self-development and foster opportunities for building friendships in a warm and caring environment 150 miles from New York City.
(Added: 3-May-2006 Hits: 102 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Blue Star Camps
- Blue Star's Owners and Directors are committed to the concept that two of the most important developmental advantages parents can provide for their children are "roots" and "wings". "Roots" connect them to their history, traditions, and family. "Wings" are for seeking the horizons and challenges that become the landscapes of maturing young people. At Blue Star, we encourage children to explore their roots and spread their wings! Authors have noted that, for three generations, Blue Star has been a thread consistently woven into the tapestry of the Jewish-American experience. We now welcome campers from the entire United States, as well as Canada, Europe, Israel, Central and South America.
(Added: 27-Jan-2006 Hits: 94 Rating: 7.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Camp Avoda
- For 80 years Camp Avoda has provided Jewish boys a safe and fun filled camping experience. Located on Lake Tispaquin in Middleboro, Mass., at the Gateway to Cape Cod, Camp Avoda offers a wide range of activites catered to a boy's individual interests. A small camper to counselor ratio ensures that each camper gets individualized instruction in all activity areas as well as close attention from a caring mature staff.
(Added: 1-May-2006 Hits: 89 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Camp Chabad
- From June 26-August 4, Camp Chabad offers children 18 mo.-14 years of age fun-filled days surrounded by the warmth and friendship which makes Camp Chabad so special. Leadership Girls and Leadership Boys Divisions have been created to keep campers who are entering 7th and 8th grades excited and challenged. These are great options for the pre-teens who may attend overnight camp for part of the summer. Camp Chabad is held at Yavneh Day School in Greater Hartford.
(Added: 4-May-2006 Hits: 163 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Camp Chomeish of New England
- At Camp Chomeish, our activities and facilities are tools we use to teach basic values. Learning activity skills is secondary to developing interpersonal ones. Campers not only swim, boat, hike, sing, and camp out, they also meet a diverse group of people, make friends, and learn to appreciate home. Campers also learn to take responsibility for themselves and their own learning in a warm, positive environment. The camping experience at Camp Chomeish is so unique no child should miss it. Our programs are based on the Jewish values of the Torah and Chassidus: Unconditional Love for every Jew, Honesty, Respect, A high standard of Tznius (Jewish Modesty) Responsibility, and Service. We help campers explore their faith and develop their values through creative, meaningful activities that encourage them to think about what they believe and to share how they feel with each other in a safe, accepting environment.
(Added: 2-May-2006 Hits: 98 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Camp Dina
- For girls only. Located in Dingman's Ferry, PA.
(Added: 3-May-2006 Hits: 210 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Camp Dora Golding
- Meet our devoted staff, tour our Poconos campus and its world-class facilities, and read about some of CDG's exciting programs and activities for campers. For Boys.
(Added: 3-May-2006 Hits: 123 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Camp Galil
- Founded in 1946, Camp Galil is set in the beautiful fields and forests of Bucks County, Pennsylvania, less than an hour from Philadelphia. Chanichim (campers) enjoy sports, swimming, games, and daily clubs and activities in each of our sessions. They will gain knowledge of Hebrew and Israel with our Israeli madrichim (counselors) who come every year as well as experiencing a unique Jewish atmosphere that is hard to come by.
(Added: 1-May-2006 Hits: 118 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Camp Gan Israel
- Camp Gan Israel in Lubavitch City, Michigan.
(Added: 25-Jan-2006 Hits: 75 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Camp Gan Israel of Greater Hartford
- Camp Gan Israel of Greater Hartford, Connecticut - Providing Jewish Fun in the Summer and Winter. Year round fun for children of all ages, promoting love for Israel and Judaism. Summer camp for everyone regardless of finances. Located in West Hartford, Connecticut.
(Added: 11-Jun-2006 Hits: 47 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It