- Camp Stone
- Camp Stone is an Orthodox Jewish summer camp located in Western Pennsylvania. Altough we are affiliated with Young Israel and the Bnei Akiva youth movement, our Machane provides a truly unique experience that you will find nowhere else. Our vision is to cultivate within every child that walks through the gates of Camp Stone an unwavering lifelong commitment to Am Yisrael, Eretz Yisrael, and Torat Yisrael. We encourage our campers to develop their own individual leadership potential, enable them to become self-reliant, and encourage them to become a contributing and functional member of the group or "kvutza." At the same time we aim to provide a safe, nurturing, and family-like environment in which we care for our campers' physical, emotional, and educational needs.
(Added: 29-Jan-2006 Hits: 209 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Camp Tzivos Hashem Summer Travel Camp
- Camp Tzivos Hashem is a travel camp, run by Chabad-Lubavitch and the Gan Israel Camping Network. During the summer Jewish boys, 11 - 16, of all backgrounds, gather from across the country, to travels throughout the Southwestern United States. Amid two camp sessions, campers have the opportunity to travel the entire region. One session explores The Rocky Mountains, Northern Utah, Wyoming, and surrounding states. The second session explores the Colorado Southern Plains, New Mexico, Arizona, Southern California, and Nevada.
(Added: 12-Nov-2005 Hits: 149 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Camp Yavneh
- Camp Yavneh is a residential Jewish Camp established in 1944 affiliated with the Hebrew College of Boston. Yavneh is accredited by the American Camping Association. Our Philosophy Camp Yavneh offers children of ages 8-16 a strong Jewish camp environment where Jewish values and activities are emphasized in a fun and stimulating atmosphere. The camp is unaffiliated with the religious movements and we consider ourselves--k'lal Yisrael (all Jews are one). We have t'fillot (prayers) daily, offering egalitarian and orthodox services. The camp offers traditional camp activities such as swimming, boating, drama, music, Israeli dance, special arts program a daily Hebrew/Judaic class offered at all levels. The camp is Shomer Shabbat, strictly Kosher, with rabbinical supervision and we offer a vegetarian alternative.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 495 Rating: 8.43 Votes: 7) Rate It
- Camp Young Judea Sprout Lake
- Camp Young Judaea Sprout Lake offers children in grades 2-8 a Taste of Israel in the Hudson Valley. Everything we do, from singing songs around the campfire to making Judaica crafts, is informed by a love of Israel and of Judaism.
(Added: 21-Feb-2006 Hits: 80 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Camps Airy & Louise
- From the moment you enter our incredible campsites, you'll know you are somewhere special. Camp Airy's 450 acre site (in Thurmont, MD) and Camp Louise's 400 acre site (in Cascade, MD) are located in the beautiful Catoctin Mountains of western Maryland. TO PROVIDE... a stimulating environment for campers and staff. TO PROVIDE... opportunities for self-realization through learning new skills and adding depth to already established skills and interests. TO PROVIDE... the best possible conditions for good health and safety. TO INSTILL & INSPIRE... attitudes of respect for the American way of life and for Jewish traditions. TO STIMULATE... an appreciation for the natural environment. TO HELP... campers and staff realize the value of and achieve a balance in the use of time.
(Added: 1-May-2006 Hits: 69 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Camps Mogen Avraham Heller Sternberg Inc.
- Camp Mogen Avraham provides a unique Torah environment in which each camper's individual growth and development are integrated into a fun-filled exciting and exhilarating summer. Our dedicated staff, phenominal learning program, modern facilities and creative programming make Camp Mogen Avraham camping at its best.
(Added: 3-May-2006 Hits: 136 Rating: 6.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Capital Camps
- The main purpose of the camp is to provide a summer camp program for children and retreat opportunities to the Jewish community. Capital Camps operates four “camper Village” programs on our 267 acre facility –Benjamin, Reich, Kaufmann, and Macks Villages. Capital Camps is an inclusive community camp, and it is our goal to offer Jewish camping to any child or adult who wishes to participate.
(Added: 1-May-2006 Hits: 62 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Chetz V'keshet-Summer program
- "Chetz Vakeshet" summer program. Spend the summer with Israeli teens. For children of former Israelis living in the United States, and Jewish American youth ages 14-18 English or Hebrew speakers who want to see Israel up close and personal.
The Program is operated by the Israeli Scouts and the Gadna, the Educational
Division of the Israeli Army.
(Added: 3-Jan-2002 Hits: 573 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 5) Rate It
- EduKick Israel
- Jewish - language, culture and soccer program. “EduKick Israel”, a Hebrew language immersion soccer training camp located in Ashkelon, Israel! The camp is set for July, 2006 and is open to boys and girls form 11-19 years old!
(Added: 14-Nov-2005 Hits: 103 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Eli & Bessie Cohen Foundation
- Welcome to the Eli & Bessie Cohen Foundation. Our mission is to provide a quality Jewish summer camping experience through which children grow as individuals, as community members, and as Jews. We sponsor Camp Pembroke, Camp Tel Noar, Camp Tevya and the Dor L'Dor Leadership Program.
(Added: 7-Feb-2006 Hits: 74 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Foundation for Jewish Camping
- The Foundation for Jewish Camping believes that no experience is more powerful, thrilling or transformative than Jewish overnight summer camp. Whether what campers remember most is a lakeside Shabbat, camp-wide Maccabiah games, or a hike ending around a campfire, there is no question that camp creates life-long friendships and unbreakable bonds to Judaism and the Jewish community.
The Foundation for Jewish Camping is the central address for information about, and advocacy for, non-profit Jewish overnight camps, providing leadership, expertise and financial resources to camps, campers and their families across North America.
(Added: 13-Jan-2006 Hits: 117 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Friends of Israel Scouts - Tzofim
- Friends of Israel Scouts, Inc. was incorporated in 1995 encompassing programs that began in the early 1960s to develop and maintain the connection between the Tzofim (Israel Scouts) movement in Israel, the ONLY youth movement in Israel that is both non-political and non-sectarian, and the Jews of North America. Friends of Israel Scouts, Inc. recognizes that the youth of Israel are both her hope and future. The objectives are to:strengthen relationships between Israel and North American Jewry project Israel in a positive light promote brotherhood, tolerance and respect among people of all faiths form strong bonds of friendship between the Israeli youth and their American counterparts provide support for the Tzofim movement in Israel.
(Added: 15-Feb-2006 Hits: 43 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Habonim Dror Camp Moshava
- Machaneh (Camp) Moshava is a nonprofit camp for boys and girls ages 9 to 15 (entering 4th grade), located on 260 acres near Bel Air, Maryland. Camp Moshava is sponsored by the Habonim Dror Youth Movement and is affiliated with Na'amat USA and the Labor Zionist Alliance. Camp Moshava has served the Baltimore-Washington area for more than 60 years and is one of several North American Habonim Dror camps.
(Added: 29-Jan-2006 Hits: 80 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- JCC Camp Deeny Riback
- Experience a fun-filled summer with us! At Camp Deeny Riback, days are packed with sports, the arts, swimming and an appreciation of our rich Jewish heritage. Come grow with us in an atmosphere that promotes integrity, self-esteem, positive values and good sportsmanship.Situated on 35 beautiful wooded acres in Flanders, NJ, Camp Deeny Riback1s diverse and highly qualified staff offer our campers skill development, innovative programming and fun. Kosher lunch is included in our price.
(Added: 2-May-2006 Hits: 51 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- JCC Camp Kingswood
- Camp Kingswood is an overnight camp for boys and girls entering grades 3-11. Located on a beautiful lake in southern Maine, Kingswood offers a wide variety of athletic, creative arts and cultural activities in two, three and a half and seven week sessions. What is Kingswood? Most of all, it is a community … a caring Jewish environment for discovering your potential, learning about sportsmanship and teamwork, building friendships - and just having fun!
(Added: 2-May-2006 Hits: 52 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- JCC Camps at Medford, NJ
- Whatever your interest, the Katz JCC offers something for you, your family and your friends. Medford, NJ. Camps for age 3 to 14.
(Added: 30-Apr-2006 Hits: 46 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Boy Zone
- If you are a boy in grades 3-8 then Boy Zone is the Jewish Overnight Camp created just for you! It’s got everything you could want in a summer camp: beautiful campgrounds, great counselors, and loads of terrific guys you’ll want to have as your friends. If you love swimming, sports, crafts, hiking, overnight trips, campfires and the special atmosphere of a Shabbat in Boyzone, then you’ll love what Boy Zone has in store for you.
(Added: 29-Jan-2006 Hits: 84 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Jewish Community Center of Rhode Island Summer Camps
- A wonderful summer experience for the younger set. We have developed and refined our preschool camp program over the years offering three themed three-week sessions that include creative arts, physical play, imaginative thinking with lots of splash pool and sprinkler time. We provide a perfectly balanced mix of outdoor play and cool, indoor activities. Kids also benefit from our nationally standardized swim program included in all our camp programs. We also offer camps for your older children.
(Added: 30-Apr-2006 Hits: 33 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Girl Zone
- Girl Zone is the Jewish Overnight Camp created just for you!It’s the perfect combination: beautiful Pocono campgrounds, counselors who are hand-picked for their warmth and enthusiasm, and loads of wonderful girls for you to share your summer with – all put together with Oorah’s expert touch. If you love swimming, sports, drama, arts, hiking, overnight trips, campfires and the special warmth of our camp Shabbosim, you’ll love what Girl Zone has in store for you.
(Added: 29-Jan-2006 Hits: 143 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It