- Kamp gan Israel
- A camp for all jewish boys from 8 till 13
(Added: 27-Jun-2004 Hits: 107 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Kol Neshama Performing Arts Conservatory
- Kol Neshama Performing Arts Conservatory is a Los Angeles-based non-profit organization dedicated to providing artistic training and performance opportunities for young women in a Torah-observant setting.
(Added: 26-Dec-2005 Hits: 116 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- NCSY Camp Sports
- If you’re a teenager who enjoys both learning and sports, this could be the summer of your dreams. Celebrating its 22nd year, Camp NCSY Sports is a unique summer camp for high-school boys. The camp attracts the finest teens in America because of its special blend of athletics, Torah study and the spirit of NCSY.Camp NCSY Sports is beautifully situated in suburban Baltimore, Maryland, on the magnificent campus of the Ner Israel College – one of the most famous yeshivot in the world. The 90-acre campus is fully equipped with modern buildings, accommodations and superb sports facilities.
(Added: 4-May-2006 Hits: 70 Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- NCSY Summer Experience for Girls
- Summer Experience for Girls offers tons of sports, activities, trips, friendships, as well as a positive approach to your Jewish identity – all crammed into one summer! At SEG, you get to create your own schedule from among a wide variety of possibilities, including; swimming, sports, art, horseback riding aerobics and more. At the same time, explore different interesting concepts in Judaism. Participate in interactive and exciting classes given by rabbis, teachers, and experienced advisors.
(Added: 4-May-2006 Hits: 96 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Outdoor Adventure in Costa Rica for Jewish Teens
- Discover the wonders of Costa Rica as a traveling Jewish community! This 22-day action-packed journey exposes participants to the wonders and beauties of Costa Rica, while placing an important focus on the problems facing Costa Rica’s wide variety of eco-systems and cultures. Activities include: hiking, rafting, kayaking, ziplining, horseback riding, community service, meeting Costa Rican Jewish teens, and an optional additional week of Spanish Intensive and Homestay.
(Added: 21-Jan-2004 Hits: 369 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Ramah Day Camp in Chicago
- The Ramah Day Camp, Inc. is located northwest of Chicago in Wheeling, Illinois, on a beautiful, tree-filled camp site that has been used for day camping for over 50 years. The day camp is open to children who will be enrolled in kindergarten through 6th grade for the 2006 school year and who live in the Chicagoland area. Both four-week and eight-week sessions are offered. The day camp encompasses all to which Ramah is committed: fun and learning in an environment where Hebrew and Jewish values are integrated into the daily camp activities of swimming, sports and making friends.
(Added: 30-Apr-2006 Hits: 38 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Ramah Day Camp in Nyack
- We invite you to explore a magical Jewish summer at the Ramah Day Camp in Nyack. A summer at Ramah will become a treasured memory, the beginning of lifelong friendships and a powerful positive experience in your child's life. At Ramah, we provide youngsters with the very best camping experience...in a setting of love and camaraderie, where Judaism is integral to daily activities. Your child's well-being is our most important consideration. We make sure that each camper is safe, happy and secure and that summer will be a time of growth, wonder, learning and lots and lots of fun. The days will be filled to the brim with activities planned to meet the individual needs, talents, skills and interests of each child.
(Added: 30-Apr-2006 Hits: 43 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Ramah Jerusalem Day Camp
- The camp is designed for English-speaking children entering Kindergarten through eighth grade. (Minimum age: 5 years). Campers are both visitors from abroad and Israelis. While the camp is affiliated with the Masorti (Conservative) Movement, both campers and staff come from varied backgrounds and levels of observance, from Orthodox to secular. Our program, including Tefillah (prayer services), is developed with this in mind. We aim to create a pluralistic atmosphere, encouraging the understanding and respect of others. Each day begins with Tefillah in the Ramah spirit, using our own Siddur. On Friday afternoons parents are invited to join their children for Kabbalat Shabbat activities.
(Added: 30-Apr-2006 Hits: 40 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Sid Jacobson Camps
- Sid Jacobson's Camps at the JCC in East Hills, NY.
(Added: 4-May-2006 Hits: 41 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Summer JAM- A Teen Summer Program in Washington, D.C.!!
- Come to Washington, D.C. this summer and participate in a one-of-a-kind program on the campus of The George Washington University. You'll join a diverse group of 60 Jewish high school students from across the country in a challenging and inspiring exploration of the connection between Judaism, community service, and activism. Over the course of three weeks, you'll participate in meaningful (and fun) community service projects, immerse yourself in the study of Jewish texts and values and gain advocacy training from leading experts on domestic and international policy issues. Summer JAM will affect the way you think about the world, Judaism, and yourself!
(Added: 17-Nov-2004 Hits: 159 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Surprise Lake Camp
- 60 miles from New York City, Surprise Lake Camp stands for more than just great fun. Since 1902, we have helped young people to grow and develop. Our campers come away with better skills for getting along with others, greater independence, enhanced self-esteem, stronger Jewish identities, heightened environmental awareness, and a fuller sense of their creative potential. Surprise Lake Camp is a Kosher, Coed Sleepaway Camp.
(Added: 3-May-2006 Hits: 87 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- T'hila Jewish Summer Arts Insitute
- A new Jewish Summer Arts Institute for teenagers at The Brandeis-Bardin Institute--T'hila (AUGUST 11-22,2004)-- is a place where accomplished and aspiring artists age 14-18 will study with premier Jewish artists and teachers in the fields of Theatre, Dance, Music, Creative Writing. T'hila will take place on its own campus amidst the 3,000 acres of pristine, rugged beauty encompassed by The Brandeis-Bardin Institute in Southern California.
(Added: 18-Mar-2004 Hits: 227 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Tamarack Camps
- Fun, Skills, Group Dynamics, Environment, Independence, Jewish Values, Sensitivity to Others. Having a good time is conducive to personal development. Fun encourages participation in activities and meets individual needs. To create a comfortable, fun environment the camp programs are designed to teach children but not to pressure them. The staff does not impose expectations on the campers but offer opportunities for the children to test themselves - without the fear of failing. By eliminating this fear, campers are more willing to try new situations. To help campers feel more secure with themselves as individuals and as Jews, Tamarack programming encompasses Jewish philosophy and traditions. Campers observe dietary laws and special Shabbat programming is shared by all. Tamarack Camps uses a camp curriculum of sports, crafts and music to encourage campers to develop specific abilities.
(Added: 2-May-2006 Hits: 80 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Tiyul Teen Travel and Community Service
- The Tiyul is six amazing weeks of community service, outdoor adventure and travel throughout the United States. Tiyul is for Jewish teens going into 10th-12th grades.
(Added: 19-Aug-2005 Hits: 188 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- URJ Camps
- The twelve camps of the Union for Reform Judaism are engaged in creative education with the goal of developing a knowledgeable and Jewishly literate community for the future. Tens of thousands of Reform Jewish youngsters experience Jewish living for themselves in a variety of summer and winter camp programs. The concept of total Jewish living includes both study and recreation in a balanced program tailored to the needs and abilities of each age group.
(Added: 10-Jan-2006 Hits: 92 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Wilshire Boulevard Tample Camps
- Wilshire Boulevard Temple was a pioneer in the early movement to provide children with a Jewish camping experience, and tens of thousands of kids have grown up in our unique summer programs. In 1950, we purchased the 120 acres of wooded ocean-front canyon in Malibu that
became Camp Hess Kramer (CHK). 18 years later, we built a second facility, Gindling Hilltop Camp (GHC), on 80 adjoining acres with commanding ocean and mountain views. Today, our camps are grounded on the same elements that have made them successful for so long … fun, friends and Judaism. The Wilshire Boulevard Temple Camps are dedicated to the finest possible summer camping experience for Jewish youth. The Camps provide physical, social and educational activities for campers and staff who come from all over North America and Israel. Our goal is to increase each camper's commitment to family, synagogue and community.
(Added: 2-May-2006 Hits: 49 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It