- The Maryland Teen Initiative (MTI) is an independent, non-profit (501c3) organization whose mission is to maximize the number of Jewish teens in Baltimore engaging in and feeling positive about Jewish experiences by promoting innovative programming, community partnerships and professional development.
(Added: 12-May-2006 Hits: 56 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- B'nai Tzedek
- The teen education program of the Bureau of Jewish education of Rhode Island offers exciting trips, valuable community service programming, and the opportunity to learn about your Jewish heritage with outstanding educators. Join us to make new friends, connect with your tradition and have fun.
(Added: 1-May-2006 Hits: 63 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Anything you want to know about Judaism but don't have anyone to ask.
(Added: 6-May-2006 Hits: 116 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Jewish Student Union
- The mission of Jewish Student Union is to get more Jewish teens attending public high schools to do something Jewish! . That’s it! It’s that simple!!! JSU facilitates regular club meetings in public schools that meet during the lunch hour, before or after school, providing food for the body and soul. Programs include speakers from a variety of Jewish organizations, discussions on timely topics of interest to the participants and interactive activities (such as the ever popular "Jewpardy Quiz Game"). Kosher pizza, falafel, holiday foods or other snacks are always served.
(Added: 29-Jan-2006 Hits: 82 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Teen Central
- Jewish Teen Central Jewish Teen Forums Teens talking to Teens Jewish Teenagers Meeting other Teenagers Jewish Teens Across the Globe
(Added: 15-Feb-2006 Hits: 132 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Teens Online
- A web guide to resources for Jewish teens and scripts from the new Whats Up With God radio series and weekly column, volunteer opportunities, Bible search, discussion boards and more! From Streetcats Fdtn for Youth/One Heart for Kids
(Added: 22-Apr-2003 Hits: 228 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- JVibe is your place - speak your mind, learn from others, explore your world, find people with similar interests and make new friends from around the globe. Teens are the content, we offer a forum for you to be heard. We hope to bring together teens from across the globe to bridge the gap of language barriers, geographical boundaries, and religious backgrounds. We hope you can show us how to use technology to unite Jewish youth from around the world. We think you will find new avenues for Jewish expression and a new perspective to explore Jewish culture and opportunities. Join us, make it happen.
(Added: 21-Feb-2006 Hits: 89 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Meitav Youth Fellowship is an intense two-year experience for Reform Jewish 10th-12th graders that combines the best leadership, educational, and social programming the Union for Reform Judaism has to offer. Meitav serves the most motivated adolescent learners in your community by providing them with a comprehensive Reform Jewish experience in high school. The Fellowship engages Jewish youth to work with and give back to their congregations and gives students access to the best teachers and leaders in the Reform movement.
(Added: 5-May-2006 Hits: 53 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Nesiya inspires young people from diverse backgrounds to enrich Jewish life for themselves and others. Nesiya programs bring North American and Israeli youth face to face with the richness and complexity of Jewish life – and with each other – through a unique model of experiential learning that combines community building, creative study, the arts, outdoor adventure, and community service. Every Nesiya program builds relationships and explores differences among diverse Jews in order to develop Jewish leaders and invigorate Jewish life.
(Added: 12-May-2006 Hits: 36 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- OyPod - The American Jewish Teen Podcast!
- OyPod is the first podcast for Jewish teenagers. What is a podcast? It's like an online radio show that usually gets distributed through RSS feeds. For more information on podcasts, check out Wikipedia.
(Added: 15-Feb-2006 Hits: 79 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Welcome to RJYouthWorker! The Union for Reform Judaism's Youth Division is pleased to offer this new website as an ever-growing, ever-changing resource for all those who work with Reform Jewish youth. Whether you are a congregational youth worker, clergy or a lay volunteer, you will find this site to be an invaluable component of your work with adolescents.
(Added: 2-May-2006 Hits: 44 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Shebrew Magazine
- Shebrew Magazine is a modern Jewish girl’s review of life and self. It is about everything that we are and everything that we want to be. We are athletes, fashonistas, brats, nice Jewish girls, nasty Jewish girls, radicals, conservatives, activists, lawyers, doctors, ladies of leisure, gay, straight, bisexual and transgendered. We date Jews and non-Jews, people our mothers like and people they hate. We’re orthodox, reform, conservative, reconstructionist, renewal, humanistic and “just” Jewish. We celebrate every holiday and we only make it to synagogue once a year. We’ve been to Israel every summer since we were 13. We’ll never go to Israel. Our Jewish identity is important to us, but we don’t always know what that means.
(Added: 6-May-2006 Hits: 111 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Summer at YU
- Boys and girls who have completed the 11th grade LOCATION: Yeshiva University, Wilf Campus (boys) Washington Heights, New York City Yeshiva University, Beren Campus (girls)Midtown Manhattan.
(Added: 4-May-2006 Hits: 50 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Teen Tzedakah Fund
- The Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies and the Bureau of Jewish Education's High School for Jewish Studies provide the opportunity for teens grades 8 - 12 to learn how to become philanthropists in the Teen Tzedakah program. group of teens in grades grades 8 through 12, meet twice a month from January to April, and have the responsibility to give away $15,000 in grants to any charities they select. They explore the needs in the Jewish and non-Jewish community through presentations by agency representatives, site visits, groups discussions and individual research.
(Added: 23-Jan-2006 Hits: 56 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- TEEN-TO-TEEN is a Jewish teen community on the web. We have a virtual magazine written for and by teens teens. The articles, features and bulletin board deal with teen issues, moving to a new country, Israel, aliya, high-school, bar mitzva, bat-mitzva, fun, chat, penpal, bulletin board
(Added: 26-Dec-2001 Hits: 259 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- The Alexander Muss Institute for Israel Education
- Join over 18,000 Alumni and take part in High School in Israel - with academic credits! Courses run throughout the year - available to participants from around the world (courses taught in English).
(Added: 26-Jun-2006 Hits: 36 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Travel for Teens
- Come explore Israel and the World on one of our Summer Programs!
(Added: 10-May-2006 Hits: 49 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Why Date Jewish?
- Dating Jewish, marrying Jewish, having Jewish kids...what are the odds that your children and grandchildren will be Jewish? The following chart uses the intermarriage rates and average number of kids for several Jewish denominations to calculate how many Jewish children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren a starting population of 100 will produce.
(Added: 14-Feb-2006 Hits: 76 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It