Network and Newsgroup Introduction
- What is USENET? How is it
different than "the Web"?
- What are the major Jewish
newsgroups on USENET?
- Why soc.culture.jewish? Wouldn't
soc.religion.jewish be more appropriate?
- What are the charters of the
various Jewish newsgroups?
- Are there other newsgroups about
which Jews should be aware?
- I notice that some of these
newsgroups are moderated. Isn't moderation censorship?
- How do I submit postings to a
- Some of these newsgroups have
quite a bit of traffic? How do you cope with it?
- What topics are appropriate for
- What topics are not
appropriate for S.C.J?
- When should I post to
- Is it appropriate to discuss
Israel in soc.culture.jewish?
- How should I respond to
inappropriate articles? Somebody posted an inappropriate article to S.C.J or
- But I don't get T.P.M? Now
- A. Random Jew posted X to
a.b.c; I disagree. What should I do?
- Can non-Jews post to
- May I post this great Jewish
essay I just read?
- I have a question nogaiah
hilchos maaser kesafim b'zman hazeh... Eem yeish lee meah or fewer shekalim and
some are hefker ...
- I've just found Jesus/
LaRouche/ Muhammad/ Marx/ Moon/ L.RonHubbard/ Cthulhu and I'd like you to find
him, too. Here's an essay written by someone raised in a Jewish home who
converted to my faith...
- I've just gotten this
antisemitic email. What should I do?
- What are the Do's and
© (c) 1993-2002
Daniel P. Faigin <email@example.com>